It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Have you listened to the video?

which Video..?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Will you please tell me what lead you to say the gun must be far away if there is nno gunpowder right under a picture of the wound with gunpowder and after your above posts say there were gunpowder on the clothes.

Did you know what you were posting?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The one you are talking about.. of the yelling/screaming.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay .. I found the airhead who lied ... :shk:
Huffington Post
Wow ... totally unreliable and biased. got her facts all wrong.

Okay .. now "Jeantel" is on. She was supposed to be on the phone with Martin just before he died.
She's a 'star witness'?? She lied as well. And she can't get anything straight.
Like I"m going to buy that she is capable of id'ing voices at the other end of the phone, etc??

Zimmermans life is in the hands of the airhead and this Jeantel person?

edit on 6/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Based on the minimal amount of damage he is supposed to have caused during his 40 second beating of George, he'd have to be notorious for being unable to finish a helpless opponent.

Did you see the opening statements? Zimmerman had a membership at a Martial Arts Gym.
MMA. Zimmerman had self defense training. I don't recall how much or what level he was at.

Hopefully, Bernie de la Ronda will address that issue at some point in the trial. Neither of us know how skilled he was, but he was paying $100 per monthly lesson, if that's any guide to the level of training he was getting.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

he was paying $100 per monthly lesson, if that's any guide to the level of training he was getting.

Was it 100$ per month ... or 100$ per lesson? That's a big difference in training level.
I guess we'll find out during the trial. Supposedly it was a very good training facility.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Okay .. I found the airhead who lied ... :shk:
Huffington Post
Wow ... totally unreliable and biased. got her facts all wrong.

Okay .. now "Jeantel" is on. She was supposed to be on the phone with Martin just before he died.
She's a 'star witness'?? She lied as well. And she can't get anything straight.
Like I"m going to buy that she is capable of id'ing voices at the other end of the phone, etc??

Zimmermans life is in the hands of the airhead and this Jeantel person?

edit on 6/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

zimmerman is an airhead and he lied and has had inconsistencies in his version of events as well. i don't think his defense team will even let him get anywhere near the witness stand as his testimony would be ripped to shreds by the prosecuting team.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This case is going to get thrown out.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The one you are talking about.. of the yelling/screaming.

No i havn't listened to it. From all reports it's kinda confusing.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Nope, sorry. There have been no inconsistencies, the cops let him go, the case was brought back up due to the family getting an attorney and getting ahold of the girl on the phone with martin. The girl connflicted zimmermans case and now that girl (the prosecutions biggest witness) has admitted to lying and russhing through deposition. This case is done. All the people that believed this garbage is now being schooled by the same idiots that fooled them (and when you see who you believed over zimmerman and the police you will cringe).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The star witness is looking pretty bad.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I doubt they would need to let him go up, but there would be zero inconsistency and I know because you can't nname one that I can't sink.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yeah, that girl is the reason this went to trial. They took her lies over the polices and she has admitted to lying and rushing through depositions. She took personal offense to scheduling conflicts and had outbursts on the stand.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What do you think the dark stuff around the bullet hole is? That's gunpoweder residue and it's close to the hole because it was close prox.

That picture is from the ballistics website I sourced.

Here are the pictures of Trayvon's clothing (no visible gunpowder):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure, it was during the trial but I honestly can't remember if it was opening statements. Even if it was that just means we're likely to find out just that. If his evidence suggests 5 to 6 inches (as it may have already done), then he would say during opening statement, but I really don't recall when in the last 3 days I heard it.

If it's in the opening statement, it's irrelevant. That's not evidence or a determination. It's wishful thinking. I haven't been watching much until today, so I didn't hear it either. I just wondered if it was actual evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

She admitted to rushing through the initial phone interview with Kronk. Frankly she is pretty credible and has pretty much destroyed Zimmerman's defense that he was not following Trayvon. Sometimes people see what they want to see. She is not the most eloquent of speakers but she has held up pretty good and she schooled knock knock boy pretty good. I bet the jury likes her and I bet they dislike knock knock boy.

I will bet you a buck.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You realize that's a wet grey sweatshirt and you won't see powder burns on an exit wound? There was plenty of gunpowder on martin. So no need to speculate about being able to see it on a wet grey shirt, all you need to know is that it's proven to be there, and soon we will know how far away.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
She was the definition of a hostile witness. She said she rushed through (didn’t take seriously) the deposition. It almost had her impeached. Her prior statements refuted what she testified to today. If I was a juror there I wouldn’t believe her considering how much her story has changed.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

he was paying $100 per monthly lesson, if that's any guide to the level of training he was getting.

Was it 100$ per month ... or 100$ per lesson? That's a big difference in training level.
I guess we'll find out during the trial. Supposedly it was a very good training facility.

Does $100 a month for unlimited access sound about right for a high level training facility, or does it seem more likely to be $100 per lesson? I get in a sweat just walking past a gymnasium, so I really haven't a clue.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

It appears she says what she thinks people want to hear in order make life convenient for herself.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

No no no miss. You are dead wrong. She admitted to rushing through the deposition too. Did you watch it until the end. She has killed this case for the prosecution. That is why the prosectuion wanted her back today and the defense wants her for a few hours tomorrow.

You are mistaking "credible" with too dumb to maintain a narrative. stop listening to airhead hln commentators. She is ruining the case for prosecution and she's their star witness.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join