It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Okay, thanks, I never read that it lodged there.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well wasn't that the same thing the pros tried to do with zimmerman "these punks always get away" they tried to use that to make you think he hunted Martin down. Well Martin was hiding in the shadows saying similar and actual racist things. This is a circus show. It could end tmrw if defense breaks this witness down which has almost happened today.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Zimmerman Trial

The Zimmerman Trial

The Zimmerman Trial

You might suspect that we had gone to war with God considering all the media attention.

People die every single day and don't get a fraction of the attention this does... but, then again, most average victims don't get a presidential nod, either.

Not calling innocent or guilty... that's the job of the jury. Just saying that this nation is rife with violence (not just guns) and a lot of suffering that is so hugely ignored that it defines our nation today as being as shallow and as gullible as... well, the guy leading the parade.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Are you calling me an idiot?? I think that is against the T and Cs. The kid was walking home with a can of ice tea and skittles. He was right by the door to his father's girlfriend's town home. The wanna be profiled and stalked him. His 9-11 call tells that story. He is "up to no good", "he is on drugs".

Zimmerman was ticked off because every single time he called the cops they never got there in time and the "assholes always get away". Right? He ran down the kid for no reason whatsoever. The only thing that kid was guilty of was walking while black. Period.

Such a coward. Calls the cops 46 times. Once for just kids playing in the street that we know of and then asks the cops not to disclose his identity because he is a chicken*&^% and doesn't want his neighbors to know what a nosy, busybody cop caller he is.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Having to be in court is cutting into her 'what ever she does' time. She wanted to bail early and now is unhappy that she must return another day to help unravel her contradictions.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What sticks out to me was when she testified how she wasn’t worried after the phone went dead as in she just assumed that TM had got into another fight. Nothing new to her I guess that was normal for him.

That was compounded by how he used racial slurs to describe Zimmerman it shows his state of mind and would lend credit to the defense of who started the fight.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

This is a big deal because the government along with thousands of other idiots caused an innocent man to go to trial for defending himself. He was free until racists made a deal out of it and an attorney got this girl to lie about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
People that are pro trayvon want to believe it makes her seem credible, but to any unbiased observer it makes her look like a liar out of her depth.

Are you trying to make yourself out to be an unbiased observer???

Only an idiot would believe that it wasn't a shot in self defense.

I don't claim to be an unbiased observer. I THINK Zimmerman followed and killed Martin and not in self defense. But I'm not sure. My opinion is still able to be changed, depending on what the evidence shows. But you are NOT an unbiased observer. You sound much more biased than I am at this point.

The girl's testimony was HORRID. I could barely stand to watch. But that doesn't mean much. She admitted she lied, but that doesn't mean she lied on the stand today. I do think she's not going to win any intelligence awards.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by IvanAstikov

If it were $100 a month for lessons, then that would be $25 a week for a one hour lesson.
That would be about right for something like the YMCA.

Taking a $100 one hour lesson once a month ... that wouldn't do anyone any good.
It usually doesn't work that way.

Oh, I don't know that's exactly true every single time. If you was trying to get fitter by jogging or cycling and regular home workouts, a once monthly 4 hr session might prove more beneficial than 4 weekly hour long lessons. Still, even if that weren't the case here, if he was there for 18 mth and did one lesson a week, that's 72 hours experience at an allegedly high level fighting gym more than Trayvon Martin is known to have had. Doesn't that give you pause for thought as to why George would have been getting beaten for more than 30 seconds without being able to halt Trayvon's attack in the slightest?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

if you can't tell for sure, then no. Also the teen waited and jumped zimmerman and the kid WAS on drugs! Zimmerman lost track of the teen if he was concerned he would have gone in that home instead of confronting zimmerman and/or called the cops. Zimmerman didn't murder someone knowing the cops were on the way. I didn't call you ann idiot I am saying anyone that believes this tripe is. You bought into biased beliefs.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That DOESN'T make sense. You have been lied to and bought it. He wasn't hunting the kid he was trying to catch sight of him. If he wanted to kill someone in cold blood he wouldn't have called the cops first. That gave him what 5 minutes to hunt, murder, and stage a scenne? Use some common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Zimmerman ran after him and attacked him and the kid fought back. He was being having his lunch eaten and didn't like that so he shot him with his gun. THAT is what happened. Zimmerman is a bald face liar and I hope he gets at least 20 years. Either way, he will never be a free man again cuz he is going to have to watch his back everywhere he goes.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Most of this case will come down to who initiated the fight and from the girls testimony she had assumed TM had got into another fight which to me shows a history and mindset.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

He didn't plan on killing him. He chased and ran after the kid and tried to apprehend him for the cops. The kid fought back and was kicking his arse so that little weasel shot him. That is what happens when you attack someone, they fight back.

edit on 26-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That DOESN'T make sense. You have been lied to and bought it. He wasn't hunting the kid he was trying to catch sight of him. If he wanted to kill someone in cold blood he wouldn't have called the cops first. That gave him what 5 minutes to hunt, murder, and stage a scenne? Use some common sense.

I'll tell you what. I'll continue to catch the trial when I can, and form my own opinion, and then I'll respect what the jury decides, instead of listening to someone who didn't even know there was no exit would, Okay?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I am not biased. I am just smart. I originally came to trayvons defense until I thought on it and looked at the evidence. The reason I am so vocal is because of the backlash this has caused and the double standard. Zimmerman is racist because people have made assumptions, yet not a word of that about trayvon who called him a cracker?
Then the whole ordeal of candle light vigils and the president saying if he had a son he would look like trayvon? It is a ridiculous sideshow with an man only guilty of saving his own skin in the balance. So yes I will post as much as I can if it even makes a little dent or changes one mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Not around me and I live pretty close to him plus I also have a CCW permit. Hell I keep one in the car and one on me. I got his back as I would have anyone’s if someone came looking for revenge.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am not biased.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The exit wound was the only thing I didn't know about but probably did a year ago. Regardless the exit wound doesn't change the reality of the situation that is just a matter of if it went through or not.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Where did you get that from?? Did you just pull that out of your nose?? How is it you go from phone goes dead to the friend just assumed TM got into another fight?? That is so ridiculous I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join