It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Because then they turn to face you. You are likely to get a better shot if they face you. Obviously he wasn't scared of zimmerman. He spoke and then punched him. You think it makes more sense that zimmerman called the cops to come and then commit a murder just before they got there? Yeah right. He got beat up. If he was out to kill he wouldn't have a mark. You guys are out of your minds. Occams razor.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by RickKilgannon

Yes, sometimes, and sometimes people high on pot do act strange, or perhaps he was high on bath salts or something not generally tested for. You don't know what he saw.

Well, that's because George was extremely vague when describing it to the dispatcher, and the dispatcher seemed more concerned with the suspicious person's ethnicity than he was in finding out why exactly he appeared suspicious to George. Standing in the rain and looking about at houses doesn't quite cut it when it comes to describing reasons for being suspicious about someone you have never met before in your life.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It does when it's a semi gated neighborhood that shouldn't have strangers in the neighborhood and when the neighborhood has had multiple break ins recently AND when Zimmerman himself had stopped a burglary of his nieghbor's house. That's plenty of reason to make a non emergency call. By the way, when Zimmerman stopped the burglary he had his gun and didn't shoot the guy. The fact is he got jumped by this teenager and he defended himself. He walked by and Martin jumped him it's obvious people just have personal biases to keep their brains from letting the reality in.

What you said actually makes no sense. Standing in the rain looking at houses ABSOLUTELY cuts it when determining if someone is being suspicious. That is suspicious as hell!
edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickKilgannon
Maybe Trayvon was just enjoying walking in the night air and rain. No one knows because Trayvon isn't here to ask.

that should have continued:

Because hecommitted a crime when he jumped a guy and beat him half to death which resulted in him being shot to death in his victims defense.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Grimpachi

Where did you get that from?? Did you just pull that out of your nose?? How is it you go from phone goes dead to the friend just assumed TM got into another fight?? That is so ridiculous I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Because that is what the girl said she thought in court. That was her reasoning.

Edit:

She gave the impression that TM getting into fights was common place. She assumed that is what happen that night.
edit on 6/26/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As this trial goes on, Zimmerman is looking more and more innocent.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by RickKilgannon
Maybe Trayvon was just enjoying walking in the night air and rain. No one knows because Trayvon isn't here to ask.

that should have continued:

Because he committed a crime when he jumped a guy and beat him half to death which resulted in him being shot to death in his victims defense.

Beat him half to death, if he beat him half to death GZ would have went straight to the hospital by ambulance and not have only went to the doctor the next day because his boss told him he needed to to be able to come back to work.

link   

Because then they turn to face you. You are likely to get a better shot if they face you.

Actually, if you want to sucker punch someone effectively, whose fighting skills you have no idea of, you don't want to give them any chance at all of seeing the punch coming, so calling to George before he was even in punching range would be totally the wrong way to go about it.

Obviously he wasn't scared of zimmerman. He spoke and then punched him.

The only evidence of this is Zimmerman's word and that is hardly the most credible source.

You think it makes more sense that zimmerman called the cops to come and then commit a murder just before they got there? Yeah right. He got beat up. If he was out to kill he wouldn't have a mark. You guys are out of your minds. Occams razor.
If you're using Occam's Razor, I think you need to sharpen it. Look, we're talking about George Zimmerman here - who knows what makes sense in that basketball . of his?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by conspiracy nut

Nope, sorry. There have been no inconsistencies, the cops let him go, the case was brought back up due to the family getting an attorney and getting ahold of the girl on the phone with martin. The girl connflicted zimmermans case and now that girl (the prosecutions biggest witness) has admitted to lying and russhing through deposition. This case is done. All the people that believed this garbage is now being schooled by the same idiots that fooled them (and when you see who you believed over zimmerman and the police you will cringe).

When have you ever heard of someone shooting and killing someone and the police then return their gun, give them a pat on the . and tell them have a nice night? THAT'S WHY so much attention was shed on this case!

The girl is not the prosecutions biggest witness as far as I'm concerned. The first witness who watched the fight is a bigger thorn for George imo.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by conspiracy nut

I doubt they would need to let him go up, but there would be zero inconsistency and I know because you can't nname one that I can't sink.

I bet I can name a few...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by roadgravel

Yeah, that girl is the reason this went to trial. They took her lies over the polices and she has admitted to lying and rushing through depositions. She took personal offense to scheduling conflicts and had outbursts on the stand.

Are you stupid? You believe the entire case was picked up because of the gf...LMAO!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by GrantedBail

My god! Cross examination was where everything important happenned. If you are focusing on the prosecution who worked with her and rehearsed you are focusing on the wrong bit. She was destroyed and that's why pros wanted defense to finish today, because defense will have hours to keep on her tmrew tearing the case apart. You are too biased to really look at what happened. Seriously, you are ignoring what happened. It was a huge win for defensee and may be the whole case.

Actually the girl is so bad and hard to communicate with, she is destroying or at the least neutralizing the defense. The guy can't communicate with her!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

When have you ever heard of someone shooting and killing someone and the police then return their gun, give them a pat on the . and tell them have a nice night? THAT'S WHY so much attention was shed on this case!

The girl is not the prosecutions biggest witness as far as I'm concerned. The first witness who watched the fight is a bigger thorn for George imo.

That is the thing I have never understood, in my opinion I don't think that you can come to a conclusion on a shooting in just 5hrs without any witnesses to the actual shooting. But the Sanford police took GZ at his work and returned his weapon and sent him on his way and that is now backfiring on them. If they would have done a little bit of investigating from the beginning besides taking the shooter for his word, then all of this probably would not be going on right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Okay, thanks, I never read that it lodged there.

I was going to crucify you on this point but I see you beat me to the punch. While you were talking out your butt, you asked why was the bullet not recovered from the ground if Zimmerman was on top.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by redoubt

This is a big deal because the government along with thousands of other idiots caused an innocent man to go to trial for defending himself. He was free until racists made a deal out of it and an attorney got this girl to lie about it.

No he was free because the "good ol boy" network had almost succeeded in sweeping this under the rug! Get it right!

The girl wasn't called in until things were already in motion. You're really showing just how knowledgeable you are about this case.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by GrantedBail

Not around me and I live pretty close to him plus I also have a CCW permit. Hell I keep one in the car and one on me. I got his back as I would have anyone’s if someone came looking for revenge.

Poor Georgie is food on these streets and will also be in prison. His daddy will have to pay some black inmate to insure his son only has ONE husband.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

By there mannerisms no, in most cases not. Does that matter? As I said, for all we know he was twisted on bath salts, they won't show up in most drug tests. Does it matter?

So after being shown the error of your ways your going to start building strawmen? Bath salts....................LMAO! You don't think they tested Trayvon for all of that, because believe me, the fact it took almost 2 months to arrest Zimm is proof they wanted him to get off BADLY!

I almost let your last sentence slip past...

Does it matter? Am I mistaken or did you or one of the other Pro-Zimmerman people bring up drug use...LOL...yall are so silly it's hilarious!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
After finally getting through Rachel Geantel's testimony today, I can fully understand why Tracy Martin was sobbing at one point. He must have been thinking, "Why couldn't my son have been talking to someone more intelligent at the most important time in his young life?"

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

Oh sorry. He should have let the guy bounce his . off the sidewalk a few more times to justify shooting. I forgot how your guys logic makes no sense. Any blow could have been the one that put zimmerman down.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

No you are wrong it was one of you taking the delusional pro martin stance that brought it up.
NNo it's not a strawman nor was I shown the "error of my ways" as there was no error. The error was your argument that it even mattered that zimmerman made the comment that he appeared to be on drugs. Also arguing that Martin wasn't. The could swab his mouth and know for sure and he very likely was.

Now the last thing I'll say is, no, you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about if you think they would have or could have tested him for bath salts. There are too many types to test for and they don't usually test for them. They absolutely would NOT have. I will bet every cent in the bank.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join