It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Hope you learn to like the guy cuz it is gonna be 24/7 for the rest of his life. He will get what is coming to him whether it be behind electrified fences or on the streets of Hometown USA. Trust and believe. I bet he doesn't see 35.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

You must have not been paying attention in the cross where they repeatedly asked her why she wasn’t concerned or didn’t try to call him back.

Considering your position maybe you should cry because it doesn't look good for the prosecution.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

if you can't tell for sure, then no. Also the teen waited and jumped zimmerman and the kid WAS on drugs! Zimmerman lost track of the teen if he was concerned he would have gone in that home instead of confronting zimmerman and/or called the cops. Zimmerman didn't murder someone knowing the cops were on the way. I didn't call you ann idiot I am saying anyone that believes this tripe is. You bought into biased beliefs.

Trayvon's toxicology came back with THC in it and according to the doctor it could have been hours before or even days before depending on how often he smoked. So it isn't concluded that Trayvon was on drugs when the confrontation happened.
edit on 26-6-2013 by RickKilgannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This isn’t the Bronx. Its Seminole county a lot of us carry and all the people I shoot with here feel the same. Let them come we will send them back in pieces.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wrong. He was looking for the kid walked past the area where the kid ran for, was told to go back to his car and on his way back when he passed in front of the kid the second time the kid went in and attacked. Your story is an absurd fabrication. Mine is the reality. He lost sight of the teen long before he even went after him. The football playing teen was less than a football field from his house when he ran and lost zimmerman. He didn't go home despite having ample time because he waited around to jump zimmerman and so that's what he did and he paid the price of his assault. Also everyone stop saying the kid was carrying skittles and tea. I'm sure even cold blooded killers ennjoy those things, I bet zimmerman has had sskittles and tea before. It's stupid useless info to try to change the perception of trayvon from that of a criminal thug (who had comitted plenty of crimes and assaulted people - and also texted pictures of drugs and guns and discussed crimes on his phone) to one of a kid. The skittles weren't even for him.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

He's history. Can't wait to laugh in the thread that gets started after the verdict is read. Oh, and your boy wouldn't dare take the stand. LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickKilgannon

if you can't tell for sure, then no. Also the teen waited and jumped zimmerman and the kid WAS on drugs! Zimmerman lost track of the teen if he was concerned he would have gone in that home instead of confronting zimmerman and/or called the cops. Zimmerman didn't murder someone knowing the cops were on the way. I didn't call you ann idiot I am saying anyone that believes this tripe is. You bought into biased beliefs.

Trayvon's toxicology came back with THC in it and according to the doctor it could have been hours before or even days before depending on how often he smoked. So it isn't concluded that Trayvon was on drugs when the confrontation happened.

Even if he'd only left the house to go for a toke, and had been puffing his lungs out all the way to the 7-11 and back to Twin Lakes, that is no indication of a propensity towards violent attacks on complete strangers, and it was certainly no business of George Zimmerman's.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

They wouldn't allow the report that showed the levels. But he had a roach pin in his pocket. Most likely it was accurate that he was on drugs so saying zimmerman's assessment was incorrect is more likely a false statement than a true one.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

From the states witnesses I don't think he needs to. Are you going to cry when he walks?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No I am not gonna cry. Because as I stated up thread he will get what is coming to him, one way or another; it's coming. Can't wait to read about it in the press when it happens.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by RickKilgannon

Even if he'd only left the house to go for a toke, and had been puffing his lungs out all the way to the 7-11 and back to Twin Lakes, that is no indication of a propensity towards violent attacks on complete strangers, and it was certainly no business of George Zimmerman's.

I agree, I have never seen someone act violent after they smoke pot. I could see if he tested positive for a drug like PCP that have shown people to become violent after use, more like believed they were invincible.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

No I am not gonna cry. Because as I stated up thread he will get what is coming to him, one way or another; it's coming. Can't wait to read about it in the press when it happens.

Same here from what I understand after he wins they plan to sue the state for wrongful prosecution.

George may have just won the lotto on this one making him a millionaire.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If you were going to lie in wait for someone to attack them, why would you give them any sort of warning when the dumbass has walked right by you, seemingly without a care in the world for where your suspicious ass was, despite moments before having mentioned they were concerned you might be nearby? If Zimbo had lost sight of Trayvon and didn't know where he might be, don't you think he should have been on high alert after ending his call to the dispatcher, rather than just strolling back towards his vehicle and paying no attention to his surroundings? Can you at least admit that even if George wasn't guilty of murder, he's the crappiest NW representative ever?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I bet you any amount he goes free. I actually would put odds that the case is thrown out.

You seem to not grasp this. The cops let him go free. Then the parents hired an attorney Crump who got the star witness of the prosecution Rachel to say something in an interview that went against Zimmermans story and set this trial into motion (after the prez and other idiots fueled the fire of her lie). Today she admitted that she rushed through and "didn't care about or want to do that interview" essentially admitting the whole story she made up contradicting zimmerman was a lie. Do you not understand what that means? The basis for the case was a e

edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They wouldn't allow the report that showed the levels. But he had a roach pin in his pocket. Most likely it was accurate that he was on drugs so saying zimmerman's assessment was incorrect is more likely a false statement than a true one.

Not true, I have put on clothes after washing and drying them and still found stuff in my pockets. I am not debating that Trayvon did seem to like to smoke pot, but GZ wouldn't be able to tell that he was just by seeing him walk and his mannerisms. Watching someone high from pot is completely different than watching someone who is drunk or on a harder drug and sometimes you can't even tell with those people just from their walking and mannerisms.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Go on, explain in detail how you can determine a moderate pot smoker merely by their appearance? Is there some sort of giveway head movements, or something equally as conclusive?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

That is absolutely correct. People I have seen toke up do not usually jump up and go commit violent crimes. Unless you call assaulting a chocolate chip cookie a violent crime.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yes, sometimes, and sometimes people high on pot do act strange, or perhaps he was high on bath salts or something not generally tested for. You don't know what he saw.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

By there mannerisms no, in most cases not. Does that matter? As I said, for all we know he was twisted on bath salts, they won't show up in most drug tests. Does it matter?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, sometimes, and sometimes people high on pot do act strange, or perhaps he was high on bath salts or something not generally tested for. You don't know what he saw.

If by act strange you mean eat fruit and vegetables instead of chips and cookies while high, I will have to agree. There are times people would see me walking down the street and think that I am on drugs while I am just having a good time and enjoying the outdoors. Maybe Trayvon was just enjoying walking in the night air and rain. No one knows because Trayvon isn't here to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join