It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

100$ a month for a one hour lesson once a week. That's rather low level. Not high-end.
The prosecution opening remarks made it sound like Zimmerman was at a high-end facility.
Sounds like what the YMCA charges .... assembly line lessons and not high end.

IMHO

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Nope, sorry. There have been no inconsistencies, the cops let him go, the case was brought back up due to the family getting an attorney and getting ahold of the girl on the phone with martin. The girl connflicted zimmermans case and now that girl (the prosecutions biggest witness) has admitted to lying and russhing through deposition. This case is done. All the people that believed this garbage is now being schooled by the same idiots that fooled them (and when you see who you believed over zimmerman and the police you will cringe).

a quick google search will show you many links to zimmermans inconsistencies in his version of events.

www.google.com...=george+zimmerman+inconsistencies&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:y&sa=X&ei=FV7LUf6iN5H09gTowIDQBQ&ved=0CBwQpwUoBQ&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.& fp=ac86d9afe3fee9ff&biw=1366&bih=664

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

She schoold the defense? I am sorry, you are misinterpretting what just happened. We are talking about the star witness and basis for the entire case admitting to rushing through the initial interview with the family attorney. Then she admitted to rushing through the deposition. She practically lied on the stand until the defense finally got her to admit what she was reading.

You realize they called her out and are tearing her apart. I'm blown away that you missed what was happening. This is the second day for the defense and tomorrow may be the end of this trial.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Also, I'll take that buck. Everyday.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Please. The last thing I need is for some media person to translate what I just watched and heard. Those are my own observations and analysis. And yes, I watched right to the end. She did NEVER say she rushed her "depo" she said she rushed the interview with Cronk. She did not want to come back tomorrow, she never wanted to be involved in the first place. She is credible and your fat Z boy is going to know what a punk truly is in about 6 weeks.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The star witness is looking pretty bad.

I agree. Just caught her ... but I missed the rest of the day. She fumbled through and admitted lies.
She couldn't get anything straight. She admitted to doing what was easiest for her instead of
telling the truth or doing what was right. This box of rocks is the star witness???

If the case was based around her, it should be doomed.

If I were a juror I wouldn't believe anything she said.

** And before anyone starts spitting out 'biased' or 'racist' or any crap like that ... no.
She's just a really lousy 'witness' (and I use that term very lightly).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Watch the whole thing and get back to us. She was good and very credible. You caught the tail end of cross examination by the defense attorneys. There will be re-direct. This thing is far from over.

Watch the whole day here

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

100$ a month for a one hour lesson once a week. That's rather low level. Not high-end.
The prosecution opening remarks made it sound like Zimmerman was at a high-end facility.
Sounds like what the YMCA charges .... assembly line lessons and not high end.

IMHO

What makes you think he was only having a hourly lesson once a week for his money?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Haha well no wonder you have a skewed perception of reality and selective hearing, you are biased. This girl after they took the break to discuss impeaching her, they came back and she admitted to rushing during the depo. I could understand that maybe you couldn't understand her word, but she said she was "rushin'" the depo. The people I was watching with set and discussed being under oath for depo and if she was covered by telling the truth in court and only saying she rushed. She ALSO lied about her age so she has zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If it were $100 a month for lessons, then that would be $25 a week for a one hour lesson.
That would be about right for something like the YMCA.

Taking a $100 one hour lesson once a month ... that wouldn't do anyone any good.
It usually doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

My god! Cross examination was where everything important happenned. If you are focusing on the prosecution who worked with her and rehearsed you are focusing on the wrong bit. She was destroyed and that's why pros wanted defense to finish today, because defense will have hours to keep on her tmrew tearing the case apart. You are too biased to really look at what happened. Seriously, you are ignoring what happened. It was a huge win for defensee and may be the whole case.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh jeeeze .... for those that think this 'star witness' is credible .. She crapped on Martin. According to her, Martin said to her on the phone about Zimmerman - "a creepy-ass cracker” ..... racist little piece of crap ... wasn't he???

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sounds pretty honest to me. And he is a "creepy-ass cracker". She didn't try to clean it up. You have to watch the whole day of her. Bet you were wrong during the Casey Anthony trial too. I also got that one right.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
You realize that's a wet grey sweatshirt and you won't see powder burns on an exit wound?

What exit wound? There was no exit wound. That's the front of the shirt. And I'm not making any claims, so chill out.
Just sharing info and my opinion.

Source

The ballistics photo was at around 12 inches. Martin's shirt sure didn't look like that, we or dry. I think the distance was more than 12 inches.
edit on 6/26/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Also you do realize that the Kromp interview she "rushed" was the basis for this trial? Until Kromp/Krump whatever, got ahold of her, there was no case. So she rushed through (a handy word for lied) the creation of the basis of the charges.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I was dead on with the Casey Anthony Trial. I knew she would go free and called it. I am right here too, have been for months. This is another case of trial by media and overblown charges. Only an idiot would believe that it wasn't a shot in self defense.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She has lied about several things. Which part is to be believed.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It showed two different tears in the clothes. I haven't heard anything about a recovered bullet. Do you know if they got the bullet or did it exit?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The bullet lodged in his heart.

Source
edit on 6/26/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Lol.. exactly. The people that think she is reliable etc only think that because they haven't yet realized yet that she is bailing on her big ball of lies because, let's face it, she's not smart enough to keep up the cohesive narrative that the prosecution needs and it is getting serious for her. People that are pro trayvon want to believe it makes her seem credible, b ut to any unbiased observer it makes her look like a liar out of her depth.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join