It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

No sense in arguing with such foolish logic. All evidence points to zimmerman's telling the truth. It's a dumb argument that martin wouldn't say something before punching and there was only damage to martins knuckles not zimmermans indicating ONLY Martin punched. I guess you think zimmerman staged his wounds and staged the damage to martins knuckles.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Wrong. You don't know what you are talking about. That is why they are calling this girl the star witness. Understand yet?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by GrantedBail

Not around me and I live pretty close to him plus I also have a CCW permit. Hell I keep one in the car and one on me. I got his back as I would have anyone’s if someone came looking for revenge.

Poor Georgie is food on these streets and will also be in prison. His daddy will have to pay some black inmate to insure his son only has ONE husband.

When he walks you will defiantly be crying.

There hasn't been anything presented by the prosecution that could convict Zimmerman.

Reasonable doubt is all that needs to be shown and so far it has been confirmed that TM was racist and confrontational. The girl he was talking to on the phone even though he got in a fight.

This trial will weigh heavily on who started the fight that attacked who.

Like I said before I live pretty close to where he does so come get some I am locked and loaded. Anyone who trys to bring a war to these streets will get more than they bargained for.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No sense in arguing with such foolish logic. All evidence points to zimmerman's telling the truth. It's a dumb argument that martin wouldn't say something before punching and there was only damage to martins knuckles not zimmermans indicating ONLY Martin punched. I guess you think zimmerman staged his wounds and staged the damage to martins knuckles.

It was actually a damaged knuckle, singular. By your reckoning, that would indicate he only hit George once, yet George says he was hit several times with what felt like a brick, although he'd had to have known it could only be Trayvon's hands, as he also claimed Trayvon put both of them over his mouth to either smother him or stop his screams.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That would not indicate he only hit him once. It just means one knuckle was likely more prominent and he could hit him multiple times and you wouldn't really be able to tell. He could have hit him a few times and then moved on to slamming his head into the concrete and got the exact amount of damage to the knuckles he received and it fits right in line with Zimmerman's testimony.

Experts know the shot was extremely close and that further lends credence to Zimmerman's story.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Just for the record, is there ANYTHING you've heard, read or seen about this case that doesn't pan out in George's favour?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes, but nothing that has been proven. For example the fact that he was told he wasn't needed to follow and people seem sure he continued. I personally haven't seen any proof that he continued after he was told "we don't need you to do that." What you seem not to get (none of you guys) is that nothing really hurts Zimmerman in my opinion because we know he shot an unarmed person, but there is nothing that says to me that he was lying about being attacked and nothing to me that is evidence he is lying about defending himself.

I know what he did, but there is nothing that tells me he did it for any other reason than self defense.

edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Ha ha ha. That is why the HOA of the town home complex settled a suit with Trayvon's parents. Wrongful prosecution, that's rich.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes, but nothing that has been proven. For example the fact that he was told not to follow and people seem sure he continued. I personally haven't seen any proof that he continued after he was told "we don't need you to do that." What you seem not to get (none of you guys) is that nothing really hurts Zimmerman in my opinion because we know he shot an unarmed person, but there is nothing that says to me that he was lying about being attacked and nothing to me that is evidence he is lying about defending himself.

I know what he did, but there is nothing that tells me he did it for any other reason than self defense.

Hes going to get the chair not because hes guilty but because the mom card is going to be played. Hes got an all female jury with a female judge so hes screwed as soon as Treyvons mother takes the stand so innocent or guilty is irrelevant. I know justice is blind right im sure ill hear that but juries are not.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Grimpachi

Ha ha ha. That is why the HOA of the town home complex settled a suit with Trayvon's parents. Wrongful prosecution, that's rich.

Wow you just demonstrated a complete lack of understanding.

So in your mind because the HOA settled a suite that disqualifies legal recourse against the state by Zimmerman.

Hahahahahah

Now I understand why you are so lost in this trial. You are clueless about the legal system.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Like I said before I live pretty close to where he does so come get some I am locked and loaded. Anyone who trys to bring a war to these streets will get more than they bargained for.

I'll tell you like I tell some of these thugs (also not far from where you are)...do you think they stopped making guns after they made yours? So what you have guns and they locked and loaded...

You will probably make the same mistake as George and end up in prison where your guns won't do you any good...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

First off, he can't get the chair. Second, he will go free.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Doesn't make Zimmerman guilty. If it was after Zimmerman's trial they might have gone through with it, but they likely just decided to settle a small amount rather than risk having to pay for the trial and possibly still lose. It was just a business decision and nothing more.

As for the parents, they sued for money. Just like when they copyrighted their sons name so they could make money off his body.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I will take my chances. I am military trained I go to the range every week and if its near my home I have the advantage of having a small arsenal. I like those odds.
When George wins then sues the state it will set precedence.

Until that happens get ready for some insightful, intelligent testimony tomorrow. I feel bad for the court stenographer.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As I sit here watching the recap of the trial for today on CNN live ( Anderson cooper).

All the witnesses are disputing zimmermans account. I think Zimmerman better cough up a witness real soon!

Looks like the prosecuters are gonna prove Zimmerman was the aggressor.

The picture being painted ....... Tisk, tisk.

Not enough to prove second degree murder, but a lesser charge.

I'm thinking yep!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

You guys must be watching the wrong trial.
One witness said the person on top was wearing a dark shirt (that would be trayvon). Then the prosecutions STAR WITNESS admitted that she lied in the original interview that was what was the premise for the whole trial.

I still don't see why you guys aren't getting this. The larger black girl that was on the stand today.. she is the reason this in court and she has been shown to be hostile, unreliable, a liar, etc. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if they acquit him or if it goes all the way to the end they will say she cost the trial.

Also she showed that Trayvon was a racist and that Trayvon was prone to start fights.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I will take my chances. I am military trained I go to the range every week and if its near my home I have the advantage of having a small arsenal. I like those odds.
When George wins then sues the state it will set precedence.

Until that happens get ready for some insightful, intelligent testimony tomorrow. I feel bad for the court stenographer.

Hey grim, if a new precedent is set.

My gosh!!!!! You would now be able to follow and kill whoever you want for whatever reason you like.

I believe that will open the door to all open genocide!

Lol..... " oh, he/she looks suspicicous! BLAM!!!!.....hey you what are you doing on my street! BLAM!!!......" Lol

Open season for murder!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You guys must be watching the wrong trial.
One witness said the person on top was wearing a dark shirt (that would be trayvon). Then the prosecutions STAR WITNESS admitted that she lied in the original interview that was what was the premise for the whole trial.

I still don't see why you guys aren't getting this. The larger black girl that was on the stand today.. she is the reason this in court and she has been shown to be hostile, unreliable, a liar, etc. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if they acquit him or if it goes all the way to the end they will say she cost the trial.

Also she showed that Trayvon was a racist and that Trayvon was prone to start fights.

Two witnesses said the saw the larger person on top of the smaller person.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The recaps only show what they want you to see. I have watched the trial the past two days and every witness has either shown bias, have been discredited or both. More than a few witnesses for the state should have been for the defense at least their statements in court backed Zimmerman story more.

What can you really expect from Anderson Cooper? Really…..

MSN...... blah
edit on 26-6-2013 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The recaps only show what they want you to see. I have watched the trial the past two days and every witness has either shown bias, have been discredited or both. More than a few witnesses for the state should have been for the defense at least their statements in court backed Zimmerman story more.

What can you really expect from Anderson Cooper? Really…..

MSN...... blah
edit on 26-6-2013 by Grimpachi because:

Yeah. You do have a point Grim.

You do have a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join