It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
I know thugs and TM wasn't one,

You never told us before that you personally knew Martin. Did you grow up together? How long have you been friends? Did your families know each other? Did you play sports together? Did you go to school together or live in the same neighborhood? Tell us how you and Martin know each other ....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As I said before:he chose to pursue.
That is his fault. He went "Charley Bronson"on a high school kid, the kid nearly took him and he shot him.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Why did the yelling abruptly stop after the gun shot?

That was the Martin Lawyers best line. The Zimmerman Lawyer looks silly compared to him.

Answer to 'why did the yelling abruptly stop after the gun shot?" ...
Because Martin was dead.

Why was Martin dead?
Because he was shot.

Why was Martin shot?
Either because Zimmerman was protecting himself
OR because Martin was attacked by Zimmerman.

Answer that last question factually ... and we have the verdict.
Can anyone answer that last question? I don't know. We'll have to see as the trial goes on ...

So using most of what you were saying...

Why would Martin be yelling if he was beating Z?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ever been to a Karate Tournament? When people hit ... they yell. When people are angry .. they yell. If he was beating Zimmermans head in, he could have been angry while doing it. The yelling could have been either one of them ...

Anyways ... it was the best line Martin's attorney had. It was an arrow that hit at the heart of the case. Zimmermans lawyer on the other hand .... not so good.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You never told us before that you personally knew Martin. Did you grow up together? How long have you been friends? Did your families know each other? Did you play sports together? Did you go to school together or live in the same neighborhood? Tell us how you and Martin know each other ....

Nope, didn't know TM, however I am a ex-thug and know the culture and figures well. Trayvon was not a thug.

George stepped on his own dilly dally by saying Trayvon said that CORNY opening line. Thugs here in Florida do not speak in that manner.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ever been to a Karate Tournament? When people hit ... they yell. When people are angry .. they yell. If he was beating Zimmermans head in, he could have been angry while doing it. The yelling could have been either one of them ...

Anyways ... it was the best line Martin's attorney had. It was an arrow that hit at the heart of the case. Zimmermans lawyer on the other hand .... not so good.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? So you actually reason that Trayvon was yelling "Please" and "I'm begging you" while he was beating George?

See the bias just can't get any thicker...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you being intentionally obtuse?

Oh knock it off.

So you actually reason that Trayvon was yelling "Please" and "I'm begging you" while he was beating George?

What was said and who said it hasn't been determined. If 'please and Im begging you' were being yelled, it easily could have been zimmerman doing the yelling or it could have been martin. we don't know who yelled. The FBI said it's impossible to know who yelled.

See the bias just can't get any thicker...

My post was neutral and yet you think a neutral post is 'bias'?
I see YOUR bias very clearly.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Why did the yelling abruptly stop after the gun shot?

That was the Martin Lawyers best line. The Zimmerman Lawyer looks silly compared to him.

Answer to 'why did the yelling abruptly stop after the gun shot?" ...
Because Martin was dead.

Aha, but George claims in his interview with Serino that he didn't know that he'd hit Trayvon, and that's why when Trayvon fell off him, he jumped on his back to restrain him. So, why wasn't he still yelling for help? He even tells a blatant lie whereby he's still on top of TM when the first person arrives on the scene, and he asks him to help restrain the almost dead TM. Saying that, Zimbo also says that he aimed carefully at TM's chest to avoid hitting his own hand, so it's hard to know what to believe where his extremely self-serving statements are concerned.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nope, didn't know TM, however I am a ex-thug and know the culture and figures well. Trayvon was not a thug.

George stepped on his own dilly dally by saying Trayvon said that CORNY opening line. Thugs here in Florida do not speak in that manner.

And, I bet not one of them(Okay, apart from the dumbest mofo's in da hood.) would target someone to give a beating to, and when they have the perfect opportunity to walk right up behind their victim to savagely assault them with their bare hands, give them a warning whle they were about 10 ft away, thereby giving them chance to turn around and lose all their element of surprise, amirite?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
LIVE FEED!!!

www.wtsp.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Trials like these occur every day. The way this one is being politicized by various factions is disgusting. I wish they'd just get on with the trial, make your judgment based upon the evidence and leave us alone with their left/right wing ideological garbage, especially the "news"-media.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well the trial for today is over. The last witness was not helpful at all for the prosecution. Actually the prosecution didn’t fare well at all today. I think there were 9 witnesses called today in total all by the prosecution and some under cross examination sounded like they should have been for the defense.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ever been to a Karate Tournament? When people hit ... they yell. When people are angry .. they yell.

So, is it your suggestion that Trayvon was ice cool while he was trying to kill the guy who'd disrespected him so badly, and that's why you don't hear him yelling angrily?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

And, I bet not one of them(Okay, apart from the dumbest mofo's in da hood.) would target someone to give a beating to, and when they have the perfect opportunity to walk right up behind their victim to savagely assault them with their bare hands, give them a warning whle they were about 10 ft away, thereby giving them chance to turn around and lose all their element of surprise, amirite?

Thugs don't fight over stuff like this. If anything they would have avoided confrontation with George altogether because they know the police would eventually be called and hey.........they have warrants LOL!

If it's not about money....no time is being wasted on George. No a thug wouldn't attack George due to disrespect (how had he disrespected Tray anyway). There's a depression out here and everything is about money.

Also, in Florida, thugs of the black color have dreads and a grill. At most Trayvon was a decent kid who KNEW some thugs, may have been their personal "hold this" boy, but he wasn't about that life.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thugs don't fight over stuff like this. If anything they would have avoided confrontation with George altogether because they know the police would eventually be called and hey.........they have warrants LOL!

If it's not about money....no time is being wasted on George. No a thug wouldn't attack George due to disrespect (how had he disrespected Tray anyway). There's a depression out here and everything is about money.

Also, in Florida, thugs of the black color have dreads and a grill. At most Trayvon was a decent kid who KNEW some thugs, may have been their personal "hold this" boy, but he wasn't about that life.

I don't think Trayvon did feel disrespected, that's just an argument I've heard from the pro-Zimmerman side for TM's motive for attacking Zimmerman.

Regarding the behaviour of thugs, between the ages of 13 and 30, I'd spent a little over 5 years in one prison establishment or another, so I'm fairly good at differentiating between players and pretenders, and like yourself, I see no clear indication that Trayvon was the kind of brazen thug Zimmerman is painting him as.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Isn't it mind boggling that while Mr Martin told law enforcement the voice yelling for help heard on the 911 call was not his son Trayvon, that this fact has disappeared from all mainstream coverage? It seems that because the family attorney Ben Crump said the police were lying and Tracy Martin never said that the voice on the 911 call was not Trayvon's voice, apparently he never did...

www.cfnews13.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
Isn't it mind boggling that while Mr Martin told law enforcement the voice yelling for help heard on the 911 call was not his son Trayvon, that this fact has disappeared from all mainstream coverage? It seems that because the family attorney Ben Crump said the police were lying and Tracy Martin never said that the voice on the 911 call was not Trayvon's voice, apparently he never did...

www.cfnews13.com...

How could Serino, or anyone for that matter, know that Tracy Martin's emotional, softly-spoken "No" response was not a "no" of disbelief, rather than a definitive "no" to the question "Do you know who that is screaming for help?"

It's not as if Serino asked him for any elaboration on his response, and if it was that important a question, it should have been recorded, anyway.
edit on 26-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

How could Serino, or anyone for that matter, know that Tracy Martin's emotional, softly-spoken "No" response was not a "no" of disbelief, rather than a definitive "no" to the question "Do you know who that is screaming for help?"

It's not as if Serino asked him for any elaboration on his response, and if it was that important a question, it should have been recorded, anyway.

Since he responded "No" when "I asked Mr Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son", I think it is pretty clear.

Any parent would be able to identify their child's voice/scream, especially at that time.

And IvanAstikov, it is troubling that you would fabricate the question Mr Martin was asked when the .pdf I linked to clearly states the question.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Since he responded "No" when "I asked Mr Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son", I think it is pretty clear.

No. What is pretty clear is, as soon as Serino heard Tracy Martin's far from emphatic response, he ended the conversation without making the slightest effort to get clarification of what Tracy Martin meant by it.

Any parent would be able to identify their child's voice/scream, especially at that time.

Because any parent would be extremely familiar with their child's screams of terror and would be thinking at thir clearest 2 days after their son had been shot by someone and the police even knew who had done it, I'm guessing? Or do you have an alternative explanation?

And IvanAstikov, it is troubling that you would fabricate the question Mr Martin was asked when the .pdf I linked to clearly states the question.

I didn't fabricate anything - I rephrased the question. There's a difference.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

You completely changed the context of the question in order to advance the outcome that fit your needs. Really sketchy move IvanAstikov.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join