It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by IvanAstikov

You completely changed the context of the question in order to advance the outcome that fit your needs. Really sketchy move IvanAstikov.

And, you're completely overlooking the far more valid question of why Serino didn't get clarification of what Tracy Martin was saying, seemingly to suit your needs. Btw, where's Serino's similar interview with Trayvon's mum? Wouldn't it have been nice to have both parents asked?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
So, is it your suggestion that Trayvon was ice cool while he was trying to kill the guy who'd disrespected him so badly, and that's why you don't hear him yelling angrily?

Where'd you get that from? I was very clear .. the yelling could have been either one. We don't know. We don't know what was being said and who was saying it. We don't know the motive for the shouting (was a gun being pointed at someone ... was someone getting their head bashed in .... was it the person doing the bashing ... was it the person getting bashed ... was it the person at the end of a gun ....) WE DO NOT KNOW.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

So, is it your suggestion that Trayvon was ice cool while he was trying to kill the guy who'd disrespected him so badly, and that's why you don't hear him yelling angrily?

Where'd you get that from? I was very clear .. the yelling could have been either one. We don't know. We don't know what was being said and who was saying it. We don't know the motive for the shouting (was a gun being pointed at someone ... was someone getting their head bashed in .... was it the person doing the bashing ... was it the person getting bashed ... was it the person at the end of a gun ....) WE DO NOT KNOW.

Thanks for overstating the obvious. Yes,, that's right... nobody who wasn't there can know exactly what happened, in case anybody was still unclear. But, it was YOU who tried to make the claim that people who are angry and hit people, yell when they are doing it, based on your having watched a few karate tournaments, or something. So, in that case, if George was yelling for help, and Trayvon was yelling because he was angry and he was hitting George, why do you suppose we aren't hearing 2 distinctly different yells in the 911 recording?
edit on 26-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Are you currently watching the trial? The witness states she believes it was Trayvon yelling.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Witness claims she heard three shots. I wouldn't but much into what else she says heard.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here are some screenshots i just grabbed that has been presented as "evidence".

Trayvon's sweatshirt. No blood? Looks like it was ripped more than it does a "gunshot".

Trayvon's hand. Check out the grass clippings.

The deceased Trayvon Martin. Notice the headphones? How about that grass? If they fought, where are the scratches or bruises; maybe even a little bit of blood?

The deceased Trayvon Martin. Interesting way that he's laying there. I don't see any blood and his pants look dry. When you die, you pee and poop. Yet, Trayvon is clean as a whistle??? Still, no blood?

George Zimmerman with a bloody nose? If someone punched you in the nose, you'd be sporting black and blue around your eyes.

Something about this whole thing, seems staged.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The first witness today had described seeing Zimmerman getting up after the shot and kept watching while on the phone with 911 until the police arrived.

There was no mention of Zimmerman inflicting wounds on himself after the gunshot.

That blows the self inflicted wound theory by many out of the water.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

There would be very little blood because the right ventricle of the heart was pierced stoping all blood flow.

Not everyone pees or poops themselves it is common but it doesn't always happen.

Bullets tear through objects go shoot a telephone book and you will see what I mean.

Nothing looks staged to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Could you provide the name of the witness you are referring to, so I can look for a youtube upload of the testimony?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
The first witness today had described seeing Zimmerman getting up after the shot and kept watching while on the phone with 911 until the police arrived.

There was no mention of Zimmerman inflicting wounds on himself after the gunshot.

That blows the self inflicted wound theory by many out of the water.

Do you not see what is being uncovered in this trial?

LMAO but GEORGE was on top in this conflict and shot Trayvon. Then he flipped him over (this explains his lie that he got on top of him after shooting him) to fix the scene.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Did you watch the same testimony I did?

Point is the wounds were on his head were not self inflicted.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I can tell you how it should and how I think it will end, but I'm less sure today than I used to be (not because my opinion has changed either), he should walk free. He was waited on and jumped, that is zimmerman on the recording, they are keeping out evidence that trayvon caused fights regularly, and the prosecution wants you to believe zimmerman hunted him down, in reality he didn't know where trayvon was and was just walking around trying to catch sight of him to give a location. with no intention of making contact.

If defense does their job he walks everytime

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You would have to be braindead to believe that. The reason the body was face down is because trayvon was on top. It's the path of least resistence to push someone up and slide them left or right letting them fall facedown rather than flip them over on their back to allow you to get up. I can't believe people are finally getting the truth and are still ignorant of it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Lord.. how ridiculous. His legs are strange looking, because he's been rolled over, his pants are wet, just evenly so as it was raining and they were on the ground. His eyes are black in subsequent pictures, bruising doesn't happen immediately and that picture was taken very shortly after (within minutes).

Sorry, this happened it too short a time and with too many witnesses to be set up. To be a set up you would have to include all the neighbors and all the police. Sorry, forget everything you know look for other conclusions on the things you think.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Did you watch the same testimony I did?

Point is the wounds were on his head were not self inflicted.

Looking like those were defensive wounds...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You would have to be braindead to believe that. The reason the body was face down is because trayvon was on top. It's the path of least resistence to push someone up and slide them left or right letting them fall facedown rather than flip them over on their back to allow you to get up. I can't believe people are finally getting the truth and are still ignorant of it.

Are you watching the trial, the witnesses are basically saying Zimmerman was on top.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I haven't missed it. The "witnesses" are not saying that. Which witness was it post it up. If they say he was on top I bet their is a big BUT, but they didn't see it all, but they only ID'd based on a clothing item, etc.

If zimmerman was on top then there would be a bullet in the ground. The prosecution would have gotten that. Next stupid theory.
edit on 26-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

None of the witnesses so far have been able to state exactly what happened. They have not been able to identify who was who.

The closest was the woman from this morning who saw Zimmerman getting up after the shot but at the time she couldn't identify him. She also stated that she had her windows closed and there was a glare.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

, it was YOU who tried to make the claim that people who are angry and hit people, yell when they are doing it,

because I got nailed with an absurd statement/question so I made the observation.
And it's not a 'claim'. It's a fact. People who are angry and hit people often DO yell while doing so.

based on your having watched a few karate tournaments, or something.

My husband is a black belt in Kempo karate. International title champion.
I've been to more than 'a few karate tournaments, or something'.

if George was yelling for help, and Trayvon was yelling because he was angry and he was hitting George, why do you suppose we aren't hearing 2 distinctly different yells in the 911 recording?

Oh for the love of Peter ....

NO ONE KNOWS WHO WAS YELLING. It is very possible that either one of them was yelling.
It is possible that they both were. It is possible that only one was. WE DO NOT KNOW.
How hard is that to understand? Geeeeze.

We'll know more after the trial. We may actually find out who was yelling and what they said.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join