It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Chinese guy with the knife...how many fatalities were there again?

We left the wild, wild west back apiece and some of us are trying to form a civilization.

Gatherings of civilians are endangered by "the militia" (aka every lunatic with a gun) and them being so easy to come by (both the lunatics and the guns) it puts the society and the Republic for which the Nation Stands in danger. This problem has gotta be fixed, some way, some how and now.
edit on 15-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

I don't think it will take much more.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You guys make me sick. There are over 20 five year olds that are dead and this is what is important to you. Nimrods, idiots.
The man is a father. How many men with children out there had the same reaction? Is it not normal for men to feel greif over murdered children? There is nothing fake about this situation. On Christmas morning 20 children will not be there to open their presents. These are kids who still believed in Santa but true reality is what hit them instead. And your big concern was whether the Presidents eyes were dry or not. Sheesh priorities please.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

. He didnt kill anyone.
edit on 15-12-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

And to further the stupidity of the thread we bring you new age crap that ties it all together in a neat little package for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I think you need to take a break from sites like these and go out for a walk in the park. Your overloaded and reality has escaped you.

Ill bet your into the whole 2012 thing too.

Im sure the President has seen the crime scene photos .. Im sure you have not.

Ill bet you dont have kids like some of us.

Ill bet you didnt feel like I felt when I caught wind of this friday at lunch reading the news.

I damn near left work to go be with my kids.

I did not watch the Vid .. but I dont have to. Im sure that the President has strong feelings about this. Im sure he has some thick skin by now .. You try being President for a freaking DAY !! Gray hair would come in a matter of minutes ( even if your not but 14 years old ).

Im sure most of the posters here that are in the mindset like you would not like it if I was the President right about now.

This Shi^ MUST not continue !!!! I dont care if there is an auto zapping/tazing thingy in the roof of an Xray machine that you have to walk through to get into a School. If it sees something that looks like a gun then your ass is zapped on the ground. Thats when a few bar bouncers come and strip you down.

Its not about gun control. Its not about legislating due to extreme emotions.. its about the freaking KIDS.

Protect them at all cost !

So the President is crackin open a bottle of Dom now with His Cohorts ? .. man you are on the fringe side.

By the way .. just to let you know .. I have uncontrolled facial twitches when I am feeling extreme emotions.

JG.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You cant read minds.
He wasnt all out bawling his eyes, out he was emotional. Yeah we could be calling for tears and snot running down his face to prove that he felt what he said he felt.

What do you want? Sobs?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Whether or not Obama had tears, I think it's pretty sad to politicize this tragedy. Instead of thinking about the parents who lost their children, some posters are more concerned if the president was faking his emotions. Are you serious?

When political figures give press conferences, whether their democrat or republican, do you honestly think their not coached how to act during the conference?

This incident was a terrible tragedy, and for Alex Jones to use it to take the focus off the deaths of children and grieving parents, in my opinion, is pretty shallow.

As if Obama will not use this tragedy to his advantage like usual.. And Obama was clearly acting in that video which shows how he does not feel # at all for even children. Do you really want a president that is a psychopath or only thinks about his own?? There is no way such a president will ever do anything that is good for average joe.
If this guy was normal and actually had empathy like a normal human being then he would not need to act like this.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessTofu

It didn't seem fake, to me. He's spent years training to keep his composure while in public, I think it's safe to say all politicians try to keep their composure.

His eyes were really, really red. Like he had been crying 20 minutes before he went out to give the speech. To me it looked like he maintained his composure really well but started to lose it. It didn't even look like wiping away tears, more like itching his eyes from crying before he went out.

It's easy to assume the worst in people and I'm pretty good at spotting liars and I didn't see that.

You can't argue that something needs to change. Maybe not gun rights, maybe mental healthcare access, but something needs to change. Nobody on either side of the gun debate wants to see this happen anymore.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

Pure BS through and through. He is a sociopath if there ever was one. He had no tears and never will. He is only concerned with power and money. He will still be campaigning in 2015. It's all he knows.

Some don't want to hear, but he couldn't give a rip about those babies. His only concern is how to turn it into a political advantage. Thus, his reference today about gun "control" regardless of the fact that he purposely shipped 2000+ AK-47s to Mexico which to-date have killed well over 10,000 people not to mention Brian Terry. But I digress....he is a borderline pathological psychopath....at a minimum he is a narsassist, selfish, headonistic, sociopath.

There, I've said it. I feel better now.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

And all the weapons were leagally obtained and Conn has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation. These werent obtained on some dark street corner where taxes are not paid.
Hunters dont use handguns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bardahl

He flicks at the outside corners of both eyes a few times before any tears or moisture are present. Tear ducts are located at the inside corners of your eye, near your nose, not at the outside corners toward your ears.

So why does he wipe at the outside corner of his eyes a few times, prior to any tears, when his eyes appear devoid of moisture?

He is applying extract of onion to his eyes. He has it on his fingertips prior to beginning the press conference. His eyes are drier than Oklahoma in 33' prior to the first few wipes at the "outside" corners of his eyes.

DING DING DING......we have a winner!!!!!

7 pages in and somebody finally states the obvious......lol..... TY

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Drones dont attack.They spy. Obama didnt pull any trigger and these nations destroy and fail to respect the lives of their own people. They dont respect life at all, they send their own children into bulidings with bombs strapped to their backs and you want an additional tear shed for them? Yes I cry for these children too as they have no one who cares for them. Their parents dont care for their lives. They use them as pawns. Yes I cry for those children. because those children dont have a choice. Dont pin their blood on Obama he wants their governments to respect the lives of their citizens. He wants to spread democracy and human rights. Tough when your nations citizens are not looked upon as being due any rights.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I won't watch the vid as I hate to give any support whatsoever to Scare em all Al Jones.
HOWEVER...
I did notice the fake tears on BarryO as he said, We's gonna have to put our political differences aside and protects the bebbehs.
I hate it when I agree with that fearmonger.
But not enough to keep the racist jargon out of your post huh? "we's gonna" and "bebbehs" Grow up.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Don't recall Obama weaping for all those kids, and people who have died in Chicago this year or the past 4 years either.

Or when 4 Americans died in Benghazi

Or when Brian Terry was murdered.

edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)
There's not enough time in the day to cry for everyone. Why are you asking for this? Do you cry every day when you watch the news? People die every day. Children die every day. Sad but true. You just hate Obama, we know this from previous posts during the entire election period and so call for the absurd to prove that he doesnt feel for these children. Pathetic is what you are and over reaching.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
You guys make me sick. There are over 20 five year olds that are dead and this is what is important to you. Nimrods, idiots.
The man is a father. How many men with children out there had the same reaction? Is it not normal for men to feel greif over murdered children? There is nothing fake about this situation. On Christmas morning 20 children will not be there to open their presents. These are kids who still believed in Santa but true reality is what hit them instead. And your big concern was whether the Presidents eyes were dry or not. Sheesh priorities please.

You are absolutely right. It is unimaginably horrible.

Don't know if you have a man or not, but we are all individuals, and we all process things at different rates and in different ways. The way my system works is to stuff it. It prolly won't come out until the spring in the middle of a lake fishing by myself. Stupid is as stupid does.

Step back and let folks do what they do. Everybody will work through it on thier own schedule.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

As if Obama will not use this tragedy to his advantage like usual.. And Obama was clearly acting in that video which shows how he does not feel # at all for even children. Do you really want a president that is a psychopath or only thinks about his own?? There is no way such a president will ever do anything that is good for average joe. If this guy was normal and actually had empathy like a normal human being then he would not need to act like this.
reply to post by juleol

Do you honestly think everyone can easily shed a tear when they have no connection to the people who lost their lives. I feel extremely bad for the parents who lost their precious children. I also feel bad for the adults who also lost their lives at the hands of this evil sicko. Yet I'm not a person that can shed tears so easily. It doesn't mean I don't care. Maybe he felt he had to show a gesture that people could relate too? Who knows and who really cares? Except for people who want to attack and nit pick every little thing this president does.

To use this event to politicize your stance against Obama or your political affiliation shows the amount of hate you have for the president. There's a time and place for everything, and this is neither the time or place to show your allegiance to your political party or your personal feelings for the president.

Whether he couldn't shed a tear, doesn't mean he didn't want to show his distraught over the loss of children. Would you rather him come out smiling or stone faced? He would have than been attacked because he didn't show any emotion.

Please, our political officials are all actors. When they want to convey their dissatisfaction or approval of anything and they want to drive the point home they put on their faces and their political spins. This is no different. If you can't see beyond that, than you're buying into your own parties political spin too.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Whether or not Obama had tears, I think it's pretty sad to politicize this tragedy. Instead of thinking about the parents who lost their children, some posters are more concerned if the president was faking his emotions. Are you serious?

When political figures give press conferences, whether their democrat or republican, do you honestly think their not coached how to act during the conference?

This incident was a terrible tragedy, and for Alex Jones to use it to take the focus off the deaths of children and grieving parents, in my opinion, is pretty shallow.

As if Obama will not use this tragedy to his advantage like usual.. And Obama was clearly acting in that video which shows how he does not feel # at all for even children. Do you really want a president that is a psychopath or only thinks about his own?? There is no way such a president will ever do anything that is good for average joe.
If this guy was normal and actually had empathy like a normal human being then he would not need to act like this.

Yes it is possible there is a psychopath in the room but ...ahem...it is not the President.

Are we off our meds today? Do you recognize familiar faces but just can't place them? It can happen to the young sometimes but more often found in the advanced in age. You are bitter calloused, unaffected by the tragedies that affect normal people and this is all combined with losing your mind. Pity. And to politicize natural emotions of anyone with a pulse over something as tragic as this. Pitiful, and incomprehensible but judging by your own instability, understandable. Get help.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

As if Obama will not use this tragedy to his advantage like usual.. And Obama was clearly acting in that video which shows how he does not feel # at all for even children. Do you really want a president that is a psychopath or only thinks about his own?? There is no way such a president will ever do anything that is good for average joe. If this guy was normal and actually had empathy like a normal human being then he would not need to act like this.
reply to post by juleol

Do you honestly think everyone can easily shed a tear when they have no connection to the people who lost their lives. I feel extremely bad for the parents who lost their precious children. I also feel bad for the adults who also lost their lives at the hands of this evil sicko. Yet I'm not a person that can shed tears so easily. It doesn't mean I don't care. Maybe he felt he had to show a gesture that people could relate too? Who knows and who really cares? Except for people who want to attack and nit pick every little thing this president does.

To use this event to politicize your stance against Obama or your political affiliation shows the amount of hate you have for the president. There's a time and place for everything, and this is neither the time or place to show your allegiance to your political party or your personal feelings for the president.

Whether he couldn't shed a tear, doesn't mean he didn't want to show his distraught over the loss of children. Would you rather him come out smiling or stone faced? He would have than been attacked because he didn't show any emotion.

Please, our political officials are all actors. When they want to convey their dissatisfaction or approval of anything and they want to drive the point home they put on their faces and their political spins. This is no different. If you can't see beyond that, than you're buying into your own parties political spin too.

No they are not.
You are a cynic.
Healthy cynicism is good for you but politicizing an event like this is despicable and far from healthy cynicism. It is unwarranted, based on no evidence and pretty shameful.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I got emotional from the tragedy. Whenever I hear 'children' in the reports I have to turn my head or turn the channel because it hits me that hard. I don't have any kids but I have nephews that I pick up from school from time to time and I think it would kill me if that happened to one of my nephews.

But I have to be honest; I thought he was faking it too for a moment. There's this thing about emotion... when it overtakes you, it shows in your voice. It did not show in Obama's voice. Anyone choked up with true emotion will tell you that when you are fighting back surges of emotion, you lose control of the tone of your voice.

There is also, a moment after the surge of emotion passes, that you have to regain composure, and that takes anywhere from 5-10 seconds.

You witness nothing of the sort here. In that press conference Obama's voice, did not crack once... did not lose its sharp and resonant tone once.. did not shake once. Some would say that the pause alleviated any loss of control that would have occurred, but I disagree.

It was almost as if Obama turned on his emotional switch when it was needed, and turned it off when he wanted to continue with his speech.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by Bardahl

He flicks at the outside corners of both eyes a few times before any tears or moisture are present. Tear ducts are located at the inside corners of your eye, near your nose, not at the outside corners toward your ears.

So why does he wipe at the outside corner of his eyes a few times, prior to any tears, when his eyes appear devoid of moisture?

He is applying extract of onion to his eyes. He has it on his fingertips prior to beginning the press conference. His eyes are drier than Oklahoma in 33' prior to the first few wipes at the "outside" corners of his eyes.

DING DING DING......we have a winner!!!!!

7 pages in and somebody finally states the obvious......lol..... TY

I guess there is no instance that isn't ripe for comedic value to some people.
I am surprised no one suggested they were really tears of laughter.

Making jokes at a time like this.
People should be ashamed of themselves.
Despicable humans - behaving more like animals,
and actually
I have seen animals lately behaving and exhibiting
more "human" qualities than these tasteless jokers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I got emotional from the tragedy. Whenever I hear 'children' in the reports I have to turn my head or turn the channel because it hits me that hard. I don't have any kids but I have nephews that I pick up from school from time to time and I think it would kill me if that happened to one of my nephews.

But I have to be honest; I thought he was faking it too for a moment. There's this thing about emotion... when it overtakes you, it shows in your voice. It did not show in Obama's voice. Anyone choked up with true emotion will tell you that when you are fighting back surges of emotion, you lose control of the tone of your voice.

There is also, a moment after the surge of emotion passes, that you have to regain composure, and that takes anywhere from 5-10 seconds.

You witness nothing of the sort here. In that press conference Obama's voice, did not crack once... did not lose its sharp and resonant tone once.. did not shake once. Some would say that the pause alleviated any loss of control that would have occurred, but I disagree.

It was almost as if Obama turned on his emotional switch when it was needed, and turned it off when he wanted to continue with his speech.

Almost as if he gathered his strength and pulled himself together.
Wow. How does he do that?

I starred you by accident so disregard that star.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join