It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Black operation in my books, and murdering babies.

Yeah, everything is always a 'black op' around here.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Honestly.

I think anyone who thinks his tears were fake must be pretty callous. Who among us can wrap our brains around this horror and not shed a tear or two?

Unbelievable.

He can be genuinely sad over the incident and still use it for NWO agenda of disarming the populace. He probably really believes that disarming all Americans will make the world a better place. That is the real bizarro mentality of agents of the NWO.
Remember, to a Marxist, the ends always justify the means.
edit on 16-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
His tears are just as genuine as all the promises he has made to this nation.

Clinton leaving Ron Brown funeral

YES!!

We were just talking about the Ron Brown incident.....I swear it!!
Clinton nonchalantly talking to his buddy, smirking and sees the camera on him then acts like he's crying.
He was probably thinking, [palm to face] "oh sh@t, damn cameras".

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a "conspiracy" surrounding the death of R. Brown?
Maybe I'm thinking of another person....it's been a while.

So many conspiracies, it's hard to keep up with them !!

[sarcasm]

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Oh and what do you think is going on in Pakistan? They are an ally. I think you need to study what is going on in the middle east. I think you have some of these countries confused with others.

You might want to make use of the Search function.....

Obama’s 262 Drone Strikes in Pakistan

That is just one of many threads on this topic....

Drones can kill.....they are not only for intel.

Since Obama took office, media outlets have reported more than 300 drone strikes in Pakistan targeting al-Qaeda or the Taliban, outnumbering the Bush administration’s drone strikes five to one. Supporters say the strikes are an efficient way to kill militants, while critics say the strikes kill too many civilians, spur terrorist recruitment, shirk judicial oversight, and represent an abuse of presidential power.

But we are getting off topic.....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Obama is not responsible for killing any children. ZERO. The pres doesnt kill people.

How old are you????

All presidents indirectly kill innocent people in times of war.
True, it's not intentional but it happens all the time.
Might want to brush up on your history some....

A lot of times, a country [or the insurgents] will use the residential areas to hide their weapons or themselves, to try to blend in.
So, when we attack them, what do you think happens?
The innocent women and children get killed or maimed while we are trying to get at the bad guys.

The use of drones is a touchy subject for many, surely you can see why.
If not, do some research.....

[The use of "We" is referring to the gov.]

edit on 16-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
i saw obama on the news and u say what does it matter?well it would help if the leader of your country actually cared but that has got to be the most staged speech i have ever saw......everyone i know says that hes been told what to do and say to achieve the maximum exposure,even mums with young kids have said to me that was so fake.

And you're from Scotland, yes?

Well folks, we can't get on him for being biased, now can we?

From an outsider looking in, some times it helps to get outside opinions that aren't swayed one way or another due to political affiliations.

Thanks for your input.....

snarky

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter if Obama's tears were real or not.

The only reason he "cried" was because his script told him too...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well said neo, and no those weren't actual tears. I am sorry for the loss's for those family members that were killed but i am not moved by Obama.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Obama is such a fraud, and his recent crying on TV shows it.

Was he crying for the young victims in Connecticut, or was he crying for the young victims who have died from his drones? Perhaps in some fit of conscience?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was reading a post in thread started by neformore's, and i do agree with his points. i think there is 2 sides to every argument. A response by member rival i think hits the nail on the head.

ATS

I have a specific answer for you. It took only one month after the tragedy of 9/11 for the Patriot Act to pass and effectively kill the fourth amendment. With all due respect for mourning and memorial, the issue at hand is TOO important for future generations. It is imperative for those of us who think logically during times of emotional stress to remain vigilant while the rest of the population is mired in, and distracted by, emotion. It is a thankless job, I understand that, but I accept it.

edit on 16-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree with vater, a school shooting is more important than obama crying...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THCinformant

OK, so when your ready to talk come back and talk about it. Not everyone reacts in the same way to everything all the time. Your response may be one thing and anothers another. If we were all the same and thought the same this website wouldn't be here.

Vigilance is key.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The level of crazy on this board is alone enough to push for gun control.

NWO populace reduction? Black ops? WTF people?!?!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Originally posted by snarky412
If I remember correctly, wasn't there a "conspiracy" surrounding the death of R. Brown?

You bring up a VERY relevant point snarky...

Ron Brown was about to blow the lid on a bunch of Clinton crimes when he came down with an irrefutable case of the Arkansas flu.

Governments are the greatest mass murderers, not amateurs like Adam Lanza or James Holmes.

94 million people were mass murdered in the 20th century by communist governments.

The enemy is now within... and always has been.

That reason ALONE is enough to make it obvious to anyone that surrendering our guns is total insanity.

Between 1980 and 2008, 4,685 people died in mass-murders.

In the 20th Century:

- Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.

- Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.

How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power - and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.

Death by "Gun Control"

"...the tragic fact is that disarming victims leads to great bloodshed. I'm referring to the millions of people who died at the hands of their government over the past century. Most of these mass murders were preceded by a cynical and calculating "gun control" program, leading to eventual disarmament. Genocide followed soon thereafter."

Leave Mass Murder to the Professionals

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

i also thought that mr. President's sorry attempt to actually act as if he was shedding an actual tear was as pitiful as his long pauses in speech,, as if he was so wrenched that he was speechless, what a joke! not that he probably does have some feelings of distanced pain for the people involved in this tragedy, yet he never missed his cue to propose a more stringent gun law of some sort! as if guns are the worst problem in america, certainly immorality,greed,and godlessness have nothing to do with the sick sick state of our society! and never mention the word sin,

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join