It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well i like Alex Jones radio show not because he is 100% right all the time or because i have to agree with everything that goes on because i don't. At least hes doing something. I am tired of seeing our community dividing itself over details and semantics.

In the video he basically talks about the second amendment which is normal. Then he goes on to show video of Obama fake crying on live tv which i believe. I want to see a geniune response from people involved and i don't think Obama is genuine in this instance. I am pretty disgusted. I think this shines an OBVIOUS light on his true character and further highlights other conspiratorial angles i am sure have already been brought up and discussed.

The issues we are having here in this country are cultural issues and until everyone can look in the mirror and take personal responability for whats about to happen and what has been happening then it won't change.

edit on 14-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
CNN, ABC, CBS and MSNBC all spent a few minutes documenting this historical moment. By historical moment I mean Obama supposedly crying.

For # sake, I can barely tell the difference between North Korean media and the US media.

+45 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Wow.

A school shooting and you're all hung up over whether Obama was really crying or not?

Get a life.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

It's sickening how in our face it is. I am more inclined to believe conspiratorial angles now because of the way the speech was presented then i would have been a genuine response. Now i have to personally take a second look and investigate other theories presented here by other members.

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Has Obama weaped for all the kids he has killed in Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,Libya,Syria ?

Nope fake crocidile tears indeed oh but they won't make fun of Obama like they did Boehner.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
CNN, ABC, CBS and MSNBC all spent a few minutes documenting this historical moment. By historical moment I mean Obama supposedly crying.

-----------------, I can barely tell the difference between North Korean media and the US media.

Oh bite your tongue!
Kim is much better for media. He knows how to walk softly and speak when speaking matters....not once a day, every day near 7 days a week, non stop, about EVERYTHING that any talk show host might have a passing thought about. If he cried about anything, it was not anticipating this better for a quick over-reaction while the over-reacting might be considered acceptable, IMO.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Obviously your not paying attention. I wish the families well and hope the best for them. Weather you realize it or not everything is related. Everything is planned, everything is a symbol and we are here to connect the dots. If you don't believe that or refuse to believe that then you haven't done your research and need to expand your knowledge.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am not Obama’s biggest fan, I don’t think he was actually crying, I do believe he was genuinely very emotional and I think Alex Jones is the one who is using this to exploit his own agenda. The president never explicitly said that he was going to do anything about guns, he did hint granted but he has not yet came out with any new legislation.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Didn´t see any moist which would have been caused by the tears in his eyes.. i tried to see very hard..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think your right, Alex Jones is using this. I tend to go back and forth with him on certain topics but in this instance i agree with his stance on the fake crying. I think there is a war on our second amendment rights i think they will use every tragedy to further their agenda.

What i am worried about is how disingenuous he is on this subject. I mean... what? Half of what he says is a COMPLETE LIE. I am just blown away by that speech and i have been thinking about it all day.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I think there is a war on our second amendment rights i think they will use every tragedy to further their agenda.

It is a never ending battle because they will use anything and everything to see that day come if we stop we lose.

The louder we are the harder the time they will get their way make no mistake they do want guns gone.

Given the current state of the union with draconian gun laws on the books already is all the proof anyone needs.

Always punish those who have not done anything for the crimes of an action that is already illegal.

Murder.
edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Has Obama weaped for all the kids he has killed in Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,Libya,Syria ?

Nope fake crocidile tears indeed oh but they won't make fun of Obama like they did Boehner.

this............this right here my friend, this actor and his crocodile tears, with all the blood he has on his hands, the blood of many children...........

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Wow.

A school shooting and you're all hung up over whether Obama was really crying or not?

Get a life.

Why are you mad at him, it's the MSM trying to make it about the one.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm with ya dude. I have been listening to this guy for a long time and he ends up being right more often then wrong. Hes smart and knows whats coming. We all do. We just need to open our eyes.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

Thanks man. Some of are really awake and trust me as well as you already know it ain't easy being cheesey.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

For # sake, I can barely tell the difference between North Korean media and the US media.

I watched that speech, if by crying you mean crocodile tears, yeah he was crying crocodile tears alright. That gently rubbing at the eye. The whites of his eyes weren't even red which denotes actual crying taking place. He wasn't crying at all, and in fact i could read his mind.

In Obama's mind the man was fist pumping "Yes!" because it gives him more ammo to destroy the second ammendment, and he mentioned that. That subtle hinting at a soon to be incoming attack on the right to bear arms. The man is so transparent you can see what he's going to do before he does it.
edit on 14-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ATS members quote link...

I am definitely reaching the conclusion that some organized group is instrumental in implementing these shootings. It just reeks of the hegelian dialectic.

Second post down by member DarthMeurte... this is what were getting at here...

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Honestly.

I think anyone who thinks his tears were fake must be pretty callous. Who among us can wrap our brains around this horror and not shed a tear or two?

Unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
ATS members quote link...

I am definitely reaching the conclusion that some organized group is instrumental in implementing these shootings. It just reeks of the hegelian dialectic.

Second post down by member DarthMeurte... this is what were getting at here...

Darthe's right. Strikes you kinds of ironic that Obama chose to mention he was going to further arode away at the second amendment. That's what this is all about. I smell a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I watched that speech, if by crying you mean crocodile tears, yeah he was crying crocodile tears alright. That gently rubbing at the eye. The whites of his eyes weren't even red which denotes actual crying taking place. He wasn't crying at all, and in fact i could read his mind.

Post by lonewolf a few posts above yours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join