It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
His tears are just as genuine as all the promises he has made to this nation.

Clinton leaving Ron Brown funeral

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Has Obama weaped for all the kids he has killed in Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,Libya,Syria ?

Nope fake crocidile tears indeed oh but they won't make fun of Obama like they did Boehner.

just because this has to be repeated and extensively quoted.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Honestly.

I think anyone who thinks his tears were fake must be pretty callous. Who among us can wrap our brains around this horror and not shed a tear or two?

Unbelievable.

who among us?

The sort that can order drone attacks knowing full well it WILL and HAS killed many kids

That sort of person?

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Honestly.

I think anyone who thinks his tears were fake must be pretty callous. Who among us can wrap our brains around this horror and not shed a tear or two?

Unbelievable.

I can wrap my brain around it. Obama was more concerned with banning gun ownership in his speech than those kids meeting their Maker. "Oh yeah, some kids died how tragic, by the way...i'm going to destroy the second ammendment and use this...unfortunate incident as fodder".

link   
I don't like Obama, but I don't believe he is fake crying on TV to win folks over.... Some people hate Obama so much they will take any angle possible... Sad and pathetic... I'm sure Obama doesnt enjoy hearing about children dying in any part of the world....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I won't watch the vid as I hate to give any support whatsoever to Scare em all Al Jones.
HOWEVER...
I did notice the fake tears on BarryO as he said, We's gonna have to put our political differences aside and protects the bebbehs.
I hate it when I agree with that fearmonger.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Don't recall Obama weaping for all those kids, and people who have died in Chicago this year or the past 4 years either.

Or when 4 Americans died in Benghazi

Or when Brian Terry was murdered.

edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Don't recall Obama weaping for all those kids, and people who have died in Chicago this year or the past 4 years either.

So because you haven't seen a video or photo of him crying over the Chicago killings this year you think he doesn't care about what's happening on the streets there? Wow Neo, you're usually not this far off base...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Even though i dislike Obama i don't think alex jones has anything to say since he has done the same over and over on his own show.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

So because you haven't seen a video or photo of him crying over the Chicago killings this year you think he doesn't care about what's happening on the streets there? Wow Neo, you're usually not this far off base...

Not really because the media loves to eat that stuff up to show how much he "cares", and how totally awesome he is.

They would be throwing that in the face of the people like they are currently doing now.
edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Even though i dislike Obama i don't think alex jones has anything to say since he has done the same over and over on his own show.

Nope you are right. But Alex Jones isn't our president.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Anyone with a kid or better yet, anyone with a heart, feels tremendous pain for what transpired today. I'm not sure why people are attacking Obama for not feeling legitimate sadness for this tragedy. Obama has 2 girls, he understands what its like to be a parent and because of that alone I trust that his feelings are sincere.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by neo96

Anyone with a kid or better yet, anyone with a heart, feels tremendous pain for what transpired today. I'm not sure why people are attacking Obama for not feeling legitimate sadness for this tragedy. Obama has 2 girls, he understands what its like to be a parent and because of that alone I trust that his feelings are sincere.

oh well that is cleared up then, you "trust" him, yeah, you "trust" him as he is a father, not like a father has done anything bad before, no, just pop yourself into the corner MR BTK..................crying out loud the man knows he is ordering the deaths of many kids on a weekly basis, but we should "trust" you as he has two kids- do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

And anyone with a brain knows you don't legislate from emotional responses people can make all the emotional arguments they want.

But they should never govern based on emotion.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Yea I'm sure Obama is giving direct orders on a weekly basis to kill children around the world........GIANT SIGH

In wars collateral damage happens, I'm sure he doesn't get some kick out of a kid being reported killed

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Yea I'm sure Obama is giving direct orders on a weekly basis to kill children around the world........GIANT SIGH

In wars collateral damage happens, I'm sure he doesn't get some kick out of a kid being reported killed

you didn't just say "collateral damage" did you, oh you did, you did,

Christ........

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ok, lets go off your logic, Obama is a monster who can't shed sincere feelings towards the death of 26 people (20 of them being children)... I'm sure Obama is laughing this up with all his cronies as we speak. Obama loves killing children, he loves destroying this world, blah blah blah.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I did not watch Obama's speech today, i was listening to it on the radio. I did not hear the emotion in his voice that should be present if his tears were genuine. Do i think he's as appalled as the rest of us at what happened? I'd sure like to think he is. But if u think this man isn't 100% politics in all of his actions, you are mistaken.
edit on 14-12-2012 by roaland because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hate Obama, like Alex Jones but I think hes being sensationalist here (just for a change)

I was expecting sobbing or at least to hear his voice crack up a bit.
Rubbing your eye does not infer crying, its a gesture made when feeling nervous or stressed, usually when lying.

Once again cant stand Obama but didnt see anything wrong with that video...

WHAT he was saying is another story

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You lost me at "Alex Jones".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join