It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Rubbing your eye does not infer crying, its a gesture made when feeling nervous or stressed, usually when lying.
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Well, is rubbing his eye because he is lying or is he rubbing his eye to make it look like he is crying? Whats the difference and does it matter?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

It's about content. Your worried about semantics. Its the content that matters.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Ok, lets go off your logic, Obama is a monster who can't shed sincere feelings towards the death of 26 people (20 of them being children)... I'm sure Obama is laughing this up with all his cronies as we speak. Obama loves killing children, he loves destroying this world, blah blah blah.....

hey, maybe he does, we do know that he orders actions that WILL result in kids being mutilated, we KNOW that, so leave the comedy aside, this is a man who goes to sleep knowing he is responsible for killing kids- I've never seen him weep at a TV conference about policy in Afghanistan and Pakistan, so from what we know, sorry, I think you are deluded

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He's got a freakin Onion on the podium as he's speaking. Onions will make you tear up and make your eye's red. Well known tool used in acting to pretend your crying. Get your onoin out of your pocket...those aren't real tears!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones would definitely know if someone was fake crying - AJ does it all the time.

On that note, if Obama was fake crying - it wouldn't change my view of him - I dislike him despite the video.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Okay, everyone KNOWS I despise the president, but I dont think he was faking. Remember, he has 2 small children as well, his kids are elementary school age I believe, and what happened could have happened at THEIR school as well. It could have happened at ANY of our children's schools. I know I was upset over what happened. I'm a father, and most parents have felt the same today, sick in their hearts over this.
Damn, 20 babies were gunned down. Its enough to make ANYONE with children that age break down.
He's a crappy president, but he IS A FATHER AS WELL.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Okay, everyone KNOWS I despise the president, but I dont think he was faking. Remember, he has 2 small children as well, his kids are elementary school age I believe, and what happened could have happened at THEIR school as well. It could have happened at ANY of our children's schools. I know I was upset over what happened. I'm a father, and most parents have felt the same today, sick in their hearts over this.
Damn, 20 babies were gunned down. Its enough to make ANYONE with children that age break down.
He's a crappy president, but he IS A FATHER AS WELL.

yes brother, but not everyone thinks like us, BTK was a father who took pleasure in torturing and murdering kids- now I am not saying Obama is as bad as that, but Obama sleeps in his bed at night ansd makes jokes at various public appearances knowing full well that he is responsible for dead kids- so I don't know, and neither do you, the man has a lot of blood on his hands

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I weap for the over 50 million babies that will never be born

I also weap for those who will never grow up to be men and women who will never get a chance to raise their own kids, and send them to school.

But oh wait we know who supports abortion, and free birth control pills.
edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm outright disgusted with the vocal majority on ATS atm. I don't like Obama either but ffs what parent didn't cry when they heard this?

Alex Jones is an asshole for capitalizing on this what the !@#$!?

Are you people freaking human!? It is really, really disgusting that 20 children were just slaughtered and all you can say is the President is fake crying. Heartless zombies is more like it.

God, as a mother and a teacher.... what the hell is wrong with you all?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I'm outright disgusted with the vocal majority on ATS atm. I don't like Obama either but ffs what parent didn't cry when they heard this?

Are you people freaking human!? It is really, really disgusting that 20 children were just slaughtered and all you can say is the President is fake crying. Heartless zombies is more like it.

don't be lecturing me or Alex Jones (and I'm not a big fan)- neither Alex Jones or I have ordered military action that kills kids, Obama has, and continues to do so, so what sortae HEARTLESS ZOMBIE is he eh?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Your right it is digusting but we need to examine the cause and understand the enemy whatever it is. We need to do this in order to understand why this is happening weather its a genuine event or something created.

I'm not a father so maybe emotionally i'm not as affected as you, although i think this type of event is sickening, we still need to look at everything know whats going. This is apart of what we do here.

Alex Jones can definitely be an asshole.
edit on 14-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interesting theory op, and A.J.. My question is why does alex jones have such a hard on for OBAMMER
Really, a public elected official cannot cry for one of their own? Never mind the countless kids that have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thus my question, why with so many things happening; are we worried about OBUMMER, and his one show of humility? Just not seeing it

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Are you freakin serious?

A mentally ill man shot his mother in the face and killed her then went to her place of work and slaughtered 20 babies and 7 teachers...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Pretty messed up isn't it?

Sorry i can't change events but i can surely discuss them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Neo
Pvthud
onequest
The rest of you...

I think you've all given yourselves away on this thread. I've never levied accusations about the authenticity of members of this site, but I believe you've all outed yourselves with this one.

This is a sick thread, and most of your posts have been sickening. Nobody is fake crying about this event, and you should go peddle your political bull# somewhere else.
edit on 12/14/2012 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Why?

None of us have killed their mom and then went to a school and killed teachers and babies.

Something has been exposed as these people

Neo Pvthud onequest The rest of you...

Are not the topic of conversation why anyone is trying to make them does show some BS.
edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Prove it. We haven't outed anything. THESE ISSUES ARE CULTURAL THATS WHY THEY KEEP HAPPENING. Apart of that culture is fake crying AND A LACK OF SINCERITY. You don't think it's important then fine. You don't want to understand whats going on, why its going on, fine don't.

link   
double
edit on 14-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   
Whether or not Obama had tears, I think it's pretty sad to politicize this tragedy. Instead of thinking about the parents who lost their children, some posters are more concerned if the president was faking his emotions. Are you serious?

When political figures give press conferences, whether their democrat or republican, do you honestly think their not coached how to act during the conference?

This incident was a terrible tragedy, and for Alex Jones to use it to take the focus off the deaths of children and grieving parents, in my opinion, is pretty shallow.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have nothing else to say to you or the other regulars. I've had to look at yours and the other regulars' threads on here for a long time now and I'm just sick of it. You've all crossed the line this time.

This thread needs to end because it's sick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join