It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Neither is likening free birth control to 18 dead children.

Obama and Alex Jones are both exploiting a tragedy.

It's about giving people time to mourn before stepping in with laws, politics, and conjecture/philosophy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

If someone doesn't like a thread don't read them anyone has the right to make any thread they choose.

Freedom of speech don't have to like it, but oh well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I'd like to punch Alex Jones in the face.

And yes a line has most definitely been crossed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Ok, you may be right. Timing is everything.

Let me ask you a question, were you directly affected and in mourning? If you were i apologize that this happened and i wish you and your family the best from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by neo96

Neither is likening free birth control to 18 dead children.

Obama and Alex Jones are both exploiting a tragedy.

It's about giving people time to mourn before stepping in with laws, politics, and conjecture/philosophy.

Whats the difference?

I said abortion and birth control pills both have the same result.

I see a lot of people "exploting" the news

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Whether or not Obama cried is irrelevant. What's really important is why people question it. Of all the things we have to deal with and the tragedy that occurred today, I would think that we Americans could take just one damned minute to let politics be trumped by pure compassion.

But no....we have to play partisan games.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Whether or not Obama cried is irrelevant. What's really important is why people question it. Of all the things we have to deal with and the tragedy that occurred today, I would think that we Americans could take just one damned minute to let politics be trumped by pure compassion. But no....we have to play partisan games.

Well, no its not irrelevant, to you it may be irrelevant. Whats really important is that everything we are seeing and experiencing is a reflection of our individual self and the spirit of our consciousness. This is important and all aspects of this must be explored internally and externally together to fully understand whats going on.

Like i said, this is a cultural issue. Every aspect of what we see is important and needs to be discussed.

I would think that we Americans could take just one damned minute to let politics be trumped by pure compassion.

Ok, i can definitely agree with that.
edit on 14-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Whether or not Obama cried is irrelevant. What's really important is why people question it. Of all the things we have to deal with and the tragedy that occurred today, I would think that we Americans could take just one damned minute to let politics be trumped by pure compassion.

But no....we have to play partisan games.

Is this really surprising at all; given the new age conservative movement? Whenever a situation calls for compassion, courtesy, respect, or unity; they simply go the other way...the irrelevant way. That movement is dead in the water....even if I have to help hold their heads underwater a bit more than it takes to drown the hate, fear and ignorance that plagues them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

this............this right here my friend, this actor and his crocodile tears, with all the blood he has on his hands, the blood of many children...........

The ones used as human shields you mean?

Yeah, that's Obama's fault for sure...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

There is no help or hope for the likes of what we're seeing here.
Something is just irreparably broken and sick.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Yeah there is no help or hope for those who go around wishing they could punch people..

Yeah something there is broken and sick because clearly they are more evil than a gunman is.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah there is no help or hope for those who go around wishing they could punch people.. Yeah something there is broken and sick because clearly they are more evil than a gunman is.

Did you honestly just compare me wanting to punch Alex Jones in the face with murdering 20 children and I came out more evil?

Really?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are not the topic of conversation

Neither is birth control.

Nice work with that...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I saw our "comforter-in-chief" as one news outlet frased it.

I don't pretend to know what's in his heart, at any given time. But he needed a speech written to say the right words to the public. What's up with that?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Obama cried because he realises USA gun laws are killing innocent people on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Kali74

Yeah there is no help or hope for those who go around wishing they could punch people..

Yeah something there is broken and sick because clearly they are more evil than a gunman is.

A compassionate, caring and worthy citizen would come out and denounce the gunman's actions. Have you? Link? A compassionate, caring and worthy citizen would, in this time of tragedy, would not be defending that POS's constitutional rights. You and your gun clinging ilk are so paranoid and delusional....I would have no problem institutionalizing the whole lot of you. YES, you are evil....even more so. Murder by proxy is what you are.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

He's throwing out the straw man arguments quicker than I can read them!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Did you honestly just compare me wanting to punch Alex Jones in the face with murdering 20 children and I came out more evi

Didn't have a problem doing it here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Listen to some of you.

Half as callous as a stone workers hands and the other half blind sheep that just loves the Emperor's new clothes. If you thought that was pure genuine display of emotion...I got a bridge for sale in New York City....great views.

I don't recall seeing any of these people being emotional about the thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed in Drone attacks and labeled 'threats" cause they just happened to be in the blast radius.

Your pathetic attempts at empathy sicken me....you want to feel pain? You want to share in the emotion? Why don't you do some research into the drone killings...or..ho about the suffering in the Sudan or the Congo....there is no oil there so no one seems to f'ing care.

Yes...what happened today was a tragedy...but here is a f'ing painful wakeup call...the world is filled with tragedy of immense scale every day...how pompous and condescending of you to think that becasue it happened here today it is more important...shame on all of you.
edit on 12/14/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/14/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Kali74

He's throwing out the straw man arguments quicker than I can read them!

The above is a strawman

A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[3] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and to refute it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join