It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Drones dont attack.They spy. Obama didnt pull any trigger and these nations destroy and fail to respect the lives of their own people. They dont respect life at all, they send their own children into bulidings with bombs strapped to their backs and you want an additional tear shed for them? Yes I cry for these children too as they have no one who cares for them. Their parents dont care for their lives. They use them as pawns. Yes I cry for those children. because those children dont have a choice. Dont pin their blood on Obama he wants their governments to respect the lives of their citizens. He wants to spread democracy and human rights. Tough when your nations citizens are not looked upon as being due any rights.

Ok, I am no fan of this Obozo you speak of, but TIME OUT.

Chick, you need to go do some serious research (there are many many vets around here). US drones have been carrying serious rockets since the beginning. If I am not mistaken they were originally designed to kill tanks along with the A-10s.

They can of course be used for recon (spying), but VERY shortly after the start, they have always carried HellFire missles and the like. I believe they were desinged from the beginning to kill things, and it was at the request of the initial theater commanders that they be disarmed or at least made inert until their lethality and accuracy could be proven in the battle space.

Lastly, they absolutely do kill. Do you not watch the news? He absolutely does have a kill list.......Ah, I'll leave it there

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I was horrified by what happened yesterday. But I didn't cry. At the same time Pres. Obama, who was visually stunned just like the rest of us, was speaking, the media was showing pictures of the school children, who weren't crying, being led away by stoic family members that weren't crying either.
edit on 15-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Whether or not Obama had tears, I think it's pretty sad to politicize this tragedy. Instead of thinking about the parents who lost their children, some posters are more concerned if the president was faking his emotions. Are you serious?

When political figures give press conferences, whether their democrat or republican, do you honestly think their not coached how to act during the conference?

This incident was a terrible tragedy, and for Alex Jones to use it to take the focus off the deaths of children and grieving parents, in my opinion, is pretty shallow.

As if Obama will not use this tragedy to his advantage like usual.. And Obama was clearly acting in that video which shows how he does not feel # at all for even children. Do you really want a president that is a psychopath or only thinks about his own?? There is no way such a president will ever do anything that is good for average joe.
If this guy was normal and actually had empathy like a normal human being then he would not need to act like this.

Yes it is possible there is a psychopath in the room but ...ahem...it is not the President.

Are we off our meds today? Do you recognize familiar faces but just can't place them? It can happen to the young sometimes but more often found in the advanced in age. You are bitter calloused, unaffected by the tragedies that affect normal people and this is all combined with losing your mind. Pity. And to politicize natural emotions of anyone with a pulse over something as tragic as this. Pitiful, and incomprehensible but judging by your own instability, understandable. Get help.

WOW! harsh.....Maybe you need a big blue pill too...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by kosmicjack

I was horrified by what happened yesterday. But I didn't cry. At the same time Pres. Obama, who was visually stunned just like the rest of us, the media was showing pictures of the school children, who weren't crying, being led away by stoic family members that weren't crying either.

Obozo is just trying to make a good impression (as he forgets about all the Sandy victims) and jets off to Hawaii with his family for the next 21 days (at a cost to us of 40 million dollars), but yeah he was crying; wasn't crying; that's what's important.

P.S. when we needed his "leadership" on the fiscal situation......he flies away, as usual.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

Again...so funny.

No wonder you are a cartoon.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Well he wasnt rubbing his eyes either. He used one finger to wipe away one tear. Gosh, if he doent have snot running down his face his emotions are not real????

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Pause - Sigh - Wipe eye.

What ever.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Name one time where he ordered children killed. Name one instance where he had anyone of any age killed. Name just one instance where he ordered this or sanctioned it and I will vote republican next election.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can't say I like Obama, but you have to remember he is a human being with real feelings, so why couldn't he have been hit hard by this news? He is a father and I am sure he is just thinking of how he would feel if he were to get this type of news right before Christmas.

Now onto Alex Jones...

How can one believe anything he says when you hear him say things like this...

And yet people still believe this man..

And lastly presidents don't cry or at least get caught crying on television...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh and what do you think is going on in Pakistan? They are an ally. I think you need to study what is going on in the middle east. I think you have some of these countries confused with others.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Obama is not responsible for killing any children. ZERO. The pres doesnt kill people.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You waste good time weeping for babies who wont be born.
And not only abortion but birth control as well. Now we cant even decide if we want kids or not. You weep if my husand puts on a condom or I take a pill? Get a life neo. get a life

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I always dissagree with Alex but
nobody is more of an expert when it comes to
crying On Air.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

If you cant even show proper respect for the office then we dont even need to converse. The mans name is Obama not Obozo.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Deduce logic from anything and decide whats true and whats not. Its not whos saying it that matters its the content.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
How do all the experts here know what was on the Presidents mind when he was giving his speech?

A few years ago when my father passed away from cancer I had to tell my mother, sister and 2 aunts that the treatments we were trying were not successful and that nothing could be done other then to make him comfortable at this point essentially his life was over. After listening to the doctors explain to me the situation I composed myself walked into the room and told them the message. I paused each time I thought I was going to cry and thought about how that would make this harder on everyone else in the room. A few times I rubbed my eyes as I felt things watering up. I wish one of the people posting they know exactly what anyone was doing during a challenging time would have been in the room with me to say how i was showing "crocodile tears...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
dont usually agree with Alex,,
But I wholly agree with the drug contribution to this kids act
and many before him..
The NRA needs to keep this as Ammo

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The emotion seemed genuine, but reading prepared words in this case seems lame.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I can understand why he would read prepared words for a few reasons, one because he lacks genuine emotions and empathy so he can't relate to them honestly from the heart, two because this is scripted and apart of the play, and finally because of the pressures of the mass media and being destroyed for being human.
edit on 15-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

When people are overcome with emotions, one thing I do know happens.... their voice changes. You don't have to go out into all out bawling, but there is always a change in the pitch and tone of the voice when someone is emotional. You are never in your regular calm speaking voice when you are truly distressed or if a surge of raw emotion sweeps through your body. Obama's mission was to give the appearance of this type of emotion.

In that Obama video, if you were to take the visuals away and listen to his voice, it would not be different from any other press conference he's given. (other than the long pause). Go ahead, try it. Listen to the conference without looking at him.

Communication is in the majority when it comes to body language and the tone in which you express words. His body language was lacking in communicating sadness, (if you want to call pausing, blinking for a few times and sighing communicating sadness, go ahead.. I've seen sociopaths do that when they get caught in a lie) and as I've stated earlier, if you remove the visuals you will also see that the tone of voice used to communicate sadness fails as well.

I still believe it was put on.... just like that ugly fake southern accent he did at some church. Pay close attention to the 3:29 mark when he says 'Excuse'

Was this accent genuine as well?

edit on 15-12-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join