It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by neo96

Are not the topic of conversation

Neither is birth control.

Nice work with that...

It becomes part of the topic when people make "babies" a part of it especially ones who are no longer living.

edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

A compassionate, caring and worthy citizen would come out and denounce the gunman's actions. Have you? Link? A compassionate, caring and worthy citizen would, in this time of tragedy, would not be defending that POS's constitutional rights. You and your gun clinging ilk are so paranoid and delusional....I would have no problem institutionalizing the whole lot of you. YES, you are evil....even more so. Murder by proxy is what you are.

Really don't have to considering how evil I get told I am on here in a daily basis but then agian never been one to do what others tell me what I should be doing.

Really do love ad homenims

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, what the F are you lot on about?

You think a grown man, a parent, would "fake cry" at a press conference? How the hell does that HELP the leader of the free world? You think it benefits Obama to show emotion and cry in front of the world?

I love a good conspiracy, that's why I'm here. But in the last year this place has become more and more pathetic, with any opportunity to attack Obama jumped on.

I know there are plenty of right wing radicals on here, and I actually now understand why agencies would be watching this forum very closely.

Plenty of people here are one step away from losing their marbles, and they should be in therapy.

If any of you have been watching what has been happening today and didn't shed at least one tear over the deaths of 20 innocent babies, then I don't know what kind of Human you think you are.

Really, criticising Obama for being upset that kids were murdered?! I'm astounded.

I already disliked Alex Jones, now I officially despise him. He's a waste of skin, an oxygen thief, and a completely twisted sicko cashing in on the most deluded in society.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Has Obama weaped for all the kids he has killed in Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,Libya,Syria ?

Nope fake crocidile tears indeed oh but they won't make fun of Obama like they did Boehner.

Please, the dude has two daughters - he was obviously thinking of them as he was talking. If you have kids, you know what kind of emotions that can evoke. But you do have a point about the kids killed by American aggression, which can be said about just about any American president.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Yep he has 2 daughters that go to private school that has secret service watching it at all times..

Not the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Well, no its not irrelevant, to you it may be irrelevant. Whats really important is that everything we are seeing and experiencing is a reflection of our individual self and the spirit of our consciousness. This is important and all aspects of this must be explored internally and externally together to fully understand whats going on.

Fair enough,but it doesn't have to be done while the bodies are still in that school.

Can we get a timeout on the partisan crap for at least a few days?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by redtic

Yep he has 2 daughters that go to private school that has secret service watching it at all times..

Not the same.

I don't give a flying frick if they went to super duper double secret private school, that's not the point - it's about the bond and the thought of anything happening to them. They were real tears, get over it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Folks,

This has been an emotional day for all of us. The horror of what happened today is affecting us all.

For that reason it’s doubly important we all be careful with how we post and respond to each other. Please keep this on topic and not give in to the temptation and let emotion’s override common sense.

From this point forward any rude remarks or comments directed at others will be actioned and post bans may be applied. If this topic is a hot button for you, think before you post.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: never mind

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by neo96 because: See Blaine's post

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
too bad Alex Jones covered it because that puts a disinfo stamp on it (which is what he's paid by cia for, likely)

regardless... Barry is what it is... PATHETIC President!

fake birth cert, fake name, fake race, fake religion, fake promises, fake tears

not surprising. puppets... act.

'kids r gone' ?!?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by onequestion

Wow.

A school shooting and you're all hung up over whether Obama was really crying or not?

Get a life.

The fact you are not concerned with the obvious manipulation going on by the administration is sad. It is a crisis of convieniance for them. Quick get the POTUS on the air, be best if he can cry too. Man we've can't let this crisis go to waste. Who is missing the forest for the trees?

Not saying they planned it but boy they will milk it for all it will yield in terms of advancing their anti-gun agenda. Strike while the bodies are still warm Obama...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think Obama might have been tearing up, but I definitely know he wont let a crisis go to waste......

That being said, even this man had tears in his eyes today.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I just wanted to add, what the F are you lot on about?

You think a grown man, a parent, would "fake cry" at a press conference? How the hell does that HELP the leader of the free world? You think it benefits Obama to show emotion and cry in front of the world?

I love a good conspiracy, that's why I'm here. But in the last year this place has become more and more pathetic, with any opportunity to attack Obama jumped on.

I know there are plenty of right wing radicals on here, and I actually now understand why agencies would be watching this forum very closely.

Plenty of people here are one step away from losing their marbles, and they should be in therapy.

If any of you have been watching what has been happening today and didn't shed at least one tear over the deaths of 20 innocent babies, then I don't know what kind of Human you think you are.

Really, criticising Obama for being upset that kids were murdered?! I'm astounded.

I already disliked Alex Jones, now I officially despise him. He's a waste of skin, an oxygen thief, and a completely twisted sicko cashing in on the most deluded in society.
Finally a person on this thread that makes some kind of sense. What is wrong with people today. They use any reason to get on Obama's case. I saw the video of President Obama and his heart is broken and frankly so is mine. Little children killed for no good reason. As I get older I see more and more how this world is becoming a horrible, uncaring place. If there is a God (which I don't believe, partly because of things like today) , God help you all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I saw the video of President Obama and his heart is broken and frankly so is mine.

Many people don't believe so enthusiastically as those who voted for him.

Case in point?

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was the son of Anwar al-Awlaki, an al Qaeda propagandist killed by a U.S. drone a year ago. But the child was killed in a separate strike some two weeks after his father was killed. Gibbs wasn't entirely familiar with the situation, and didn't know that al-Awlaki's son was killed two weeks after his father was killed, a person familiar with his thinking at the time he was interviewed told HuffPost. We Are Change bills itself as a non-partisan media organization "working to expose corruption."

He was a boy who hadn't seen his father in two years, since his father had gone into hiding. He was a boy who knew his father was on an American kill list and who snuck out of his family's home in the early morning hours of September 4, 2011, to try to find him. He was a boy who was still searching for his father when his father was killed, and who, on the night he himself was killed, was saying goodbye to the second cousin with whom he'd lived while on his search, and the friends he'd made. He was a boy among boys, then; a boy among boys eating dinner by an open fire along the side of a road when an American drone came out of the sky and fired the missiles that killed them all.

Robert Gibbs Says Anwar al-Awlaki's Son, Killed By Drone Strike, Needs 'Far More Responsible Father'

Is it a tragedy to Obama when its more then ONE child killed? When his own Administration was the cause of this child being killed? I think if you are going say he was "heartbroken", I would have to question the validity. Especially when he can use a "kill list" to kill people.

edit on 14-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A horrible day today and I'm reading posts about 'crocodile tears' and agendas. Really??

Its things like this that help me to realize we are all screwed. Because it seems it doesn't matter how many
want a better world, spending time on petty subjects like these leave little room for sensible solutions.

I DON"T care for ANYONE in politics, and I know better than to blame the voted 'puppet' for all the atrocities going on. Why waste your time with hatred? That is why things will never change, those that are pulling the strings are sitting back loving how we waste our energy blaming the 'middle men'.

Think about it please.
And think of those families.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

Im tired of innocent victims, getting killed.

Period.

Regardless if its orders from the President, or some deranged lunatic hellbent on killing Children.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Alex is one animated character lol.

Whether Obama actually cried or not can be left up to individual interpretation but I think that it would be better for Alex to have waited to make his accusation public. This was bad timing. If some sort of stern gun control laws or anything of that nature occur to back up his gun control theory as a result of this, then he should compile a video with all evidence and would be signs of not being sincere later on down the line.

Now is not the right time to play the "I told you so" game Alex.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Some of you outlandishly blame the gun for the crime committed.

This is a mental health issue. Not a gun issue. When will any of you learn this?

Do you know how many thousands of people die in drunken car crashes a year in the United States?
Do you blame the car?
The alcohol?
Or the human being.

Do you not realize that "Bad People" will always be able to find a weapon to do harm to another individual?
Do you so easily forget the Chinese man who stabbed 20 school children with a KNIFE?
Where are the "Ban knives" crowd?

Use your damned brains. If you don't like the second amendment- and believe only police, military, and political figures exempt from laws deserve them - then you need to go read a book, preferably a history book. I'd suggest learning about Nazi Germany, or the American Revolution.

This entire tragedy could have been avoided if we took care of our sick-in-the-head brothers and sisters, instead of spit on them and hide them under a bridge or in a padded cell pumped full of drugs.
But no, much wiser to disarm the population of their right to bare arms.
Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

How can you tell it's fake crying? Ever done any acting? One of the hardest things to do is cry. You really got to be feeling it to muster up some real live wet tears.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join