It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Some of you outlandishly blame the gun for the crime committed.

This is a mental health issue. Not a gun issue. When will any of you learn this?

Do you know how many thousands of people die in drunken car crashes a year in the United States?
Do you blame the car?
The alcohol?
Or the human being.

Do you not realize that "Bad People" will always be able to find a weapon to do harm to another individual?
Do you so easily forget the Chinese man who stabbed 20 school children with a KNIFE?
Where are the "Ban knives" crowd?

Use your damned brains. If you don't like the second amendment- and believe only police, military, and political figures exempt from laws deserve them - then you need to go read a book, preferably a history book. I'd suggest learning about Nazi Germany, or the American Revolution.

This entire tragedy could have been avoided if we took care of our sick-in-the-head brothers and sisters, instead of spit on them and hide them under a bridge or in a padded cell pumped full of drugs.
But no, much wiser to disarm the population of their right to bare arms.
Brilliant.

Chinese guy with the knife...how many fatalities were there again?

We left the wild, wild west back apiece and some of us are trying to form a civilization.

Gatherings of civilians are endangered by "the militia" (aka every lunatic with a gun) and them being so easy to come by (both the lunatics and the guns) it puts the society and the Republic for which the Nation Stands in danger. This problem has gotta be fixed, some way, some how and now.
edit on 15-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It didn't seem fake, to me. He's spent years training to keep his composure while in public, I think it's safe to say all politicians try to keep their composure.

His eyes were really, really red. Like he had been crying 20 minutes before he went out to give the speech. To me it looked like he maintained his composure really well but started to lose it. It didn't even look like wiping away tears, more like itching his eyes from crying before he went out.

It's easy to assume the worst in people and I'm pretty good at spotting liars and I didn't see that.

You can't argue that something needs to change. Maybe not gun rights, maybe mental healthcare access, but something needs to change. Nobody on either side of the gun debate wants to see this happen anymore.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones fake cries all the time, hes a propaganda artist.

This thread is gross, stop de-humanizing Obama.
edit on 15-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Obama's record does far more to discredit his genuineness then anything in this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I do not think he cried but I do not think he faked nearly crying.
He nearly did but took a moment to compose himself.
Heck guys if he cried how many of you would slagged him off for showing weakness.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Eugh, i hate alex jones.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Those of us who see with eyes wide open know what is really going on here. We are being dominated by the use of apathy by the ruling class. I believe some here truly are so ignorant as to fall for this but you shills, will reap what you sew.

Only when every human being on this planet lays down every weapon of every kind, will I lay down mine! As long as anyone has the ability to do harm to anybody, I will maintain my ability to stop them! Shills, tell your handlers it is not and will not work. If the American people give up their arms, the whole world is lost!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is a Horrible Tragedy But anyone can Kill anyone with other things: Hammers, Baseball bats. and Chainsaws.
If this Guy used any of these items would they try to Ban Hammers, Baseball bats. and Chainsaws. No one wants anything like this to happen, The problem is who the person is that does the killing and better Security.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I don't like Obama, but I don't believe he is fake crying on TV to win folks over.... Some people hate Obama so much they will take any angle possible... Sad and pathetic... I'm sure Obama doesnt enjoy hearing about children dying in any part of the world....

just because this has to be repeated and extensively quoted

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessTofu

It didn't seem fake, to me. He's spent years training to keep his composure while in public, I think it's safe to say all politicians try to keep their composure.

His eyes were really, really red. Like he had been crying 20 minutes before he went out to give the speech. To me it looked like he maintained his composure really well but started to lose it. It didn't even look like wiping away tears, more like itching his eyes from crying before he went out.

It's easy to assume the worst in people and I'm pretty good at spotting liars and I didn't see that.

You can't argue that something needs to change. Maybe not gun rights, maybe mental healthcare access, but something needs to change. Nobody on either side of the gun debate wants to see this happen anymore.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

One of the few intelligent responses to the deranged OP

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I know Obama is a big politician but shouldn't this thread be in the conspiracy forum being that Alex Jones is involved??
edit on 15-12-2012 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They can give him the Nobel Peace Prize but I doubt he will get an Oscar......

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I just wanted to add, what the F are you lot on about?

You think a grown man, a parent, would "fake cry" at a press conference? How the hell does that HELP the leader of the free world? You think it benefits Obama to show emotion and cry in front of the world?

I love a good conspiracy, that's why I'm here. But in the last year this place has become more and more pathetic, with any opportunity to attack Obama jumped on.

I know there are plenty of right wing radicals on here, and I actually now understand why agencies would be watching this forum very closely.

Plenty of people here are one step away from losing their marbles, and they should be in therapy.

If any of you have been watching what has been happening today and didn't shed at least one tear over the deaths of 20 innocent babies, then I don't know what kind of Human you think you are.

Really, criticising Obama for being upset that kids were murdered?! I'm astounded.

I already disliked Alex Jones, now I officially despise him. He's a waste of skin, an oxygen thief, and a completely twisted sicko cashing in on the most deluded in society.

Yes. pretty pathetic. I wonder if AJ or the OP shed a tear. I know I did. Still get choked up thinking how those parents feel. especially hard to imagine getting home and seeing the presents for them under the tree, their bedrooms with all their belongings... really tough.

I wish ATS people who chime in on the OP and AJ thought stream can grow a heart, or just grow up in general.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If the TPTB win out, I would feel for the billions of men, women and children (useless eaters) who will be "thinned out" so the survivers are more easily controlled! I would feel for the millions left under the control of these ruthless, murdering unfeeling, monsters to be bound in chains and live in servitude! You want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for those left in the wake of gun control!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He flicks at the outside corners of both eyes a few times before any tears or moisture are present. Tear ducts are located at the inside corners of your eye, near your nose, not at the outside corners toward your ears.

So why does he wipe at the outside corner of his eyes a few times, prior to any tears, when his eyes appear devoid of moisture?

He is applying extract of onion to his eyes. He has it on his fingertips prior to beginning the press conference. His eyes are drier than Oklahoma in 33' prior to the first few wipes at the "outside" corners of his eyes.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I'm sure Obama doesnt enjoy hearing about children dying in any part of the world....

If that is true, then why continue drone strikes?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think Alex Jones shoots straight from the hip..... thats just him. I could be wrong but it is my opinion he is not using anything but his brain.

It is obvious Obama did not have a tear to wipe away, however people bought the fake sincerity and used it in news casts to convince people, like my mother who doesn't even like Obama.

Then, they go on to make sure they use 9/11 a lot in their news casts and speak of the shooter, although very vague.

The shooters dad is a Tax Attorney for GM... did they use this kid for an agenda of theirs? Mind control? Don't think "they" cannot do this.... they can and have!

Was this 20 year old that messed up in the head? What was he on, if anything? How was he capable of such a thing? Video gamer wanting to play in reality? WTH???

So many unanswered questions and I think when tragedies such as this happens we as people want to blame and point fingers because we do not understand what is going on.

We know the government cannot be trusted. We know loss of life for the President is not really that saddening as he experiences this all the time in war time. He in my opinion should be numb by now.

I hate this happened, I don't think gun control is the right answer. I want my guns for the crazy people... such as this shooter. Had the teachers been armed.... he would have been the one dead and possibly thought twice about entering in a school. Do we need security at every door in schools? I don't know the solution but I do know the media is indeed going to politicize this like they do everything.... don't just blame ole Alex. He is a straight shooter and is not bought and paid for by elitist.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
To me it seemed more like he was trying not to. And the "drying away tears" thing even I do in hard situations. I think it's because of some kind of pressure, moisture or whatever caused by teary eyes. Have not really thought about it. Not everybody gets the Niagara falls rushing out their eyes, some naturally don't and some train to avoid it as mentioned earlier. The sincerity of someone crying is not measured in milliliters.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Behind closed doors, Obama and his tyrannical yes men are popping champagne over this. This is just what he needs to push forward his gun grabbing agenda. It's just a means to an end. There wasn't enough outrage over Aurora, or the temple shooting, so now they have upped the ante, and killed a bunch of innocent children. The brainless sheep that were on the fence before this will surely support his agenda now.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

How can you tell it's fake crying? Ever done any acting? One of the hardest things to do is cry. You really got to be feeling it to muster up some real live wet tears.

He had a pair of tweezers in his pocket and pulled a few patches of man fur. It's not that hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join