It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fake Crying... Alex Jones Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Finally a decent analysis, one better then i could provide. Thanks for putting emotions aside and adding some logic to the conversation. I think this event could be apart of a play scripted out ahead of time.

To me everything is a signal, birthdays, names, they are all apart of the geometry that is used to decipher their little codes and their little rituals.

Something i always wonder is if someone could analyze some of the events and find little clues, like color schemes, flags, shirts being worn a certain way or something. You get what im saying?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
When people are overcome with emotions, one thing I do know happens.... their voice changes.

Except emotions are not a constant and what you are giving is your perception of what people do when they are emotional. Being professional and not allowing your voice to crack , especially when reading a scripted speech , does not indicate anything to me other then a public official doing what he is supposed to. For every person you claim betrays their emotions by their tone of voice I can give you an opposite that doesn't.

That's the beauty of the net..Nothing you say will change my mind and nothing I say will change yours. Some folks see a conspiracy everywhere and some take events at face value.

The reality is some place in the middle.
edit on 15-12-2012 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Beneath the expressions of grief, sorrow and disbelief over the Connecticut school massacre lies an uneasy truth in Washington: over the last few years the Obama administration and Congress quietly let federal funding for several key school security programs lapse in the name of budget savings.

Government officials told the Washington Guardian on Friday night that two Justice Department programs that had provided more than $200 million to schools for training, security equipment and police resources over the last decade weren't renewed in 2011 and 2012, and that a separate program that provided $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier.

Meanwhile, the administration eliminated funding in 2011-12 for a separate Education Department program that gave money to schools to prepare for mass tragedies, the officials said.

A nationally recognized school security expert said those funds had been critical for years in helping schools continue to enhance protections against growing threats of violence. But they simply dried up with little notice as the Columbine and Virginia Tech school shooting tragedies faded from memory and many Americans and political leaders had their attentions diverted to elections, a weak economy and overseas dramas.

Source...

Someone may want to fact check that...
edit on 15-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

And if they don't give it away in the voice, something on the face will give it away. Some body language will give it away. The majority of communication is through the tone of voice and body language. Once again, when you are overcome with emotion suddenly something changes in the body language, or voice.

Did you see the video of Obama? Was that accent genuine? If not, what makes you think his current expression of grief is genuine when I've shown you evidence to the contrary?

If someone can stand behind a podium and put on a fake southern accent to appease the masses in the audience, what makes you think he can't put out a few gestures to give the impression of grief?

But as you said, this is the net.

So I'll leave it there :-)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I can only go on by what I saw on the news media, but when I first saw Obama wipe a "tear" away from his eye during his speech it looked so contrived to me I had to turn away totally appalled. It didn't even look like there was a tear running down his cheek! Even the intermittent pauses during his speech to regain "composure" was so predictable IMO. Of course I have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt since I wasn't in the same room as him when he gave the speech and I think the journalists would have a better take on his sincerity, but I recall "conspiracy theories" coming out soon after the Aurora shooting that gun control would be high on the agenda for Obama's second term. Whether such will pan out or not as some predicted I guess we'll soon see.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by onequestion

Wow.

A school shooting and you're all hung up over whether Obama was really crying or not?

Get a life.

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

The actions of our leaders are a reflection of the people they lead.

Maybe we should be looking at ourselves as americans if you think this is acceptable behavior.

Maybe you guys aren't really paying attention yet?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Maybe we should be looking at ourselves as americans if you think this is acceptable behavior.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i saw obama on the news and u say what does it matter?well it would help if the leader of your country actually cared but that has got to be the most staged speech i have ever saw......everyone i know says that hes been told what to do and say to achieve the maximum exposure,even mums with young kids have said to me that was so fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

oh thank you, comments like this make me think there is still some form of intelligence past emotional responses.

well it would help if the leader of your country actually cared

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

oh thank you, comments like this make me think there is still some form of intelligence past emotional responses.

its so true,the finger wipe and the big pause,if it was the razzies then he would win for worst actor.
well it would help if the leader of your country actually cared

its so true,the finger wipe and the big pause,if it was the razzies then he would win for worst actor.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Buy a clue. Obama's emotional response to this event has no significance. He's not the country's emotional weather-vane.

Not to mention that nobody but obama knows his own mental state at the time of the press conference. This thread is nothing but a chance for people to engage in moral preening and speculate about the president based on nothing but pre-existing hatred.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

its sickening to think that this is ok, but mentioning that it isnt is wrong and bipartisan politics, i dont even really have anything against obama until the past few times ive seen him.

what people dont realize is that weather these people are puppets or in charge because we vote them in for real or the illuminati or whatever puts them there, they are they because we allow it and they reflect who we are as individuals. if that wasnt the case we would change it.

so that means the his lack of empathy and fake emotional response is what most of these so called "mourners" are doing as well, i mean i seriously thought a lot of people claim to be awake and all that but they dont understand how this game works yet.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Buy a clue. Obama's emotional response to this event has no significance. He's not the country's emotional weather-vane.

no i have a clue, thats what you dont get.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i have no need to hate your president,me from scotland hoped he woud be re elected cause from outside in i thot he was doing the best job he could but you seriously can,t deny that the wipe tear speech was staged.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

assuming you didnt read most of the thread let me quote myself from an earlier post i made in the thread.

Whats really important is that everything we are seeing and experiencing is a reflection of our individual self and the spirit of our consciousness.

i dont know what you believe or what you think is important but i think the response of the person we elect to represent us matters and i think it matters a lot. the response he gave didnt represent me and i dont think it represent most of america. AND IT DEFINITELY DIDNT DO THIS SITUATION JUSTICE

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Whats really important is that everything we are seeing and experiencing is a reflection of our individual self and the spirit of our consciousness.

So, what you're saying is that Obama's 'crocodile tears' are a reflection of your own disingenuous emotional response? I guess I have no objection to that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

actually i dont think ive been disingenuous at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Obama is not responsible for killing any children. ZERO. The pres doesnt kill people.

OMG do you really believe that?!?!

You do realize that just because someone doesn't physically take up a gun in their hand, point it at another human being and pull the trigger that it doesn't mean they're not guilty of taking another person's life ya' know?

And what about his policies?! You don't think that someone who supports immoral actions leading to the untimely deaths of hundreds and thousands of our fellow human beings wouldn't be just as guilty as the person who physically commits the deed?

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Good thread. Mom wasn't on record at the school as a teacher or substitute though they keep pretending you can be a substitute but not have any record of being one, NO YOU CAN'T, and had many teachers in the family. Again, NO YOU CAN'T.

So fishy.

But no, don't make a fuss with a tragedy like this just let the wrong thing be believed instead of stopping our PTB from murdering us, and especially our precious children. Well guess what, we need to really stop the murders, and really address the problem, because these things seem very very fishy. Black operation in my books, and murdering babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join