It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Mods help !!!!!

I sent a pm as soon as that hateful post appeared.

I don't usually use alerts, but dang man...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Did you find it odd that the chinese looking individual has a chinese type name?? Yet all of the other characters have names that aren't really common...
edit on 6-12-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Mods help !!!!!

I sent a pm as soon as that hateful post appeared.

I don't usually use alerts, but dang man...

I know.. I hear ya.. I hope your alright boymonkey. That was nasty.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Did you find it odd that the chinese looking individual has a chinese type name?? Yet all of the other characters have names that aren't really common...

I noticed that too. After finally finding the pictures..

Sounds like these guides are subconscious guides. I have those too, every time I dream. They teach me a lot.

With some "seemingly" more created (consciously) ones sprinkled in.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Had a lot worse on the ward as you know. But wow he needs help, I hope he isn't outside my house

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by NarrowGate

That is a very interesting point of view...not saying I agree, but very interesting...

I read a very good book closely relating to what you were talking about, not so much on the religous aspects but the same idea.

It's called The Dark Gods by Anthony Roberts and Geoff Gilbertson. It argues that mankind has always been plagued by certain 'Dark Forces' which in our own time have reappeared in the form of UFO's, weird looking aliens, men-in-black, spiritual entities and various other guises.

It's a very interesting angle...

Well, our Lord has specifically and repeatedly told us this world is under the power of the deceiver, Satan (the Adversary). I would invite you to read a Gospel from the perspective of the Truth. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil (who is not symbolic, but a spirit of pure hate with actual intelligence and free will). He has bound Satan, but not cast Satan into Hell quite yet. Satan still controls this world, but in a much more limited capacity now, and only as long as God permits.

The goal of demons has always been to get the victim to kill themselves before they find Truth (who is a person, not just an idea). As I look back through the thread, you can actually see evidence of that in this very thread. If you research it, it is well documented. There are many forms of demonic activity, which includes temptation that we are ALL exposed to.

I will look into that book. It would be interesting to see Satan's work portrayed in a non-religious perspective.

By the way, this is not just my view. It is the official teaching of the Catholic Church, and Protestants as well.

The problem is there is a big conspiracy in the Catholic Church to cover up the existence of Satan. They actually made a heck of a lot of progress in recent times. Good thing we have the infallible Pope... "He who does not believe in the devil does not believe the Gospel" - Pope Benedict. To downplay the devil's existence is to downplay Christ's role in our salvation.

The reason it is not so obvious to many people is because they actively cover their tracks as much as God allows. A little research will show that this is apparent. Also, just one demon could destroy the universe if God would permit it. They are subject to His rule, and they fear Him. They are much smarter than us, more powerful than us, and also subject to our Father's rule. He has created this stage of our life to be a test. You can not blame non-believers for not seeing it. It is more beneficial to pray for their souls than to argue with them. Prayer is more powerful than we ever can be.

The opinion of the Church is that anyone who encounters demons should see a psychologist first. Any priest will tell you that. Even the ones who pretend demons don't exist know they are showing disregard for the Church. It is tempting to place yourself above the Church and pretend you know whats right. Priests have fallen to that temptation at times.

When that patient who killed themselves started hearing voices they claimed were God, I am certain a cycle solemn exorcisms was not performed before they killed themselves. Ask me how I know...

Because this has been playing out in history for a very long time. Whenever people start coming back to the Light, the forces that would have us in Hell will attack. How blatant it is that it is them will vary.

This is getting off topic. I am not certain that the OP is dealing with demons it just seriously looks that way. I am no exorcist though.Whatever it is, it can not be God.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I see what you did there op. Even after December 21st you can still hold the position of being correct.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

RIght.. lets hope he isn't very tech savvy to know how to trace Ip numbers or anything lol... I do get paranoid around these parts.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by boymonkey74

Haha dont worry about him he just lost his cool... You might want to lock your doors though. Joking :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The guy said children were ripped apart by bears for less.
Im an atheist but i know that part pretty well. 42 children were killed by two bears for making fun of elisha, who was a prophet.
If he was really reading into the bible he must have thought of himself as a prophet. Religion truly blinds people.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well. That went south quickly.

Anyhoo...OP, where are you? Surely you can't be at work or at school given that the entire world as you know it WILL change in 2 mere weeks? Hard to believe you'd devote any time whatsoever to anything but spreading your message.

Truth be told, my money's on you being entrenched in one helluva COD: Black Ops campaign right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

At the moment I have to agree, the 'names' and 'places' the characters are from seem to be directly related to one another, which is human psychology 101 to use similar words to 'describe' things. Such as try to make a 'story' with some character names, say I started with the name 'Zolton', an easy and simple place for him to live which my brain easily can make up would be.... 'Zalthar'. Now if you said someone's name is 'Brutis' and he's from planet 'AJGDZFAcdsbvfdbsfdxgvfdsafeqEW', that'd be more believable because I wouldn't readily be able to under stand how you made that up. Also why is it in these cases that these 'supreme' beings have the most simple names and seem to treat the end user like they aren't the most intelligent, simple thoughts for simple minds. I'm trying to look at this as being able to be factual as well, which is clearly against the better thoughts of my brain.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If I thought I would be going to another earth the last thing I would be doing is playing COD

Yup I hope he comes back to explain more or to tell us he made it up...either way.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Boymonkey would have the blue screen of christian death right now if the guy was any bit of tech savvy. I bet that guys ip has been tracked though, those threats should have police interested in him

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

He was definitely off somewhere.. he's obviously been in a psych ward before otherwise why would he care if he worked with the mentally ill or not... maybe he's off his meds/ anywho that was fun now back onto where the heck is the OP.. this is almost 24 hours old now... and only one update since the famous pictures...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12

From you that doesnt believe in God?Read the Holy Bible and see what it REALLY says.He is NOT my brother.HE is not my neighbour.HE is a tool of satan.YOU may like to play with satans people but the Bible says not to.
Read what the Bible says.Bears ripped children apart for LESS then what this fool said.

You child what are you doing, now? Cursing people? What does our Lord teach of these things. You have cursed yourself in this. Do you really think you know something?

That was an old testament prophet, and you have no idea what it was about. Do you fancy yourself God?

You are not a Christian and do not worship my Lord. If you bother to read the Bible, you will know why.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

LOL I'm happy that moron from the last page is gone, but he'll be back. If you want I'll give you my address so next time you can tell him where to find 'you'. My mental psychology isn't much different then my avatar, although I keep it hidden well, I'd enjoy myself!

link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

He has gone, banned I think but he will be back under a new name etc.
I just hope he gets the help he needs.

link   

Indeed. You made a good point. If you are sure that you'll be ascending in the next few weeks theres no reason to continue on with your daily business. The least you could do is spend the rest of your days meditating and preparing for the event. It seems like he doesn't fully believe in this since hes just going about his life as usual. And when you read into his previous posts before this thread its like another person writing that stuff. He's skeptical about most of the stuff on ATS.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm having a hard time believing that you are Christian in any sense of the word after a display like that my friend....

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join