It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Oh please don't you understand talk like that doesn't help the mentally ill at all? it adds more stigma and has no basis in treatment in mental illness.
Gee I thought we got rid of that guy and you take his place.
Sod it bed time.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by boymonkey74

Whoa!!! Sorry monkey and gnostic, I had a total reply brain fart lol that last post was intended for that GFB12 character, I apologize again.

No worries happens to the best of us.. peace

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Oh please don't you understand talk like that doesn't help the mentally ill at all? it adds more stigma and has no basis in treatment in mental illness.
Gee I thought we got rid of that guy and you take his place.
Sod it bed time.

You can look at it this way. It's probably the most complete way to do it.. In the end it's all in your mind. You can defeat demons in your dreams, or in your mind, or in 3d space.. Your mind is inside space, but space is inside your mind..

Carl jung would go about healing people from their perspective.. So if someone went to the moon yesterday, he says ok what did you see.. He goes in to get them out..

So what I'm saying is that if you take on this hero journey, you must defeat the shadow.. Only when you have become your full self, and waded through the darkness do you come to the light..

It's all in "The Red Book."

The journey is real and imagined.. The outcome is tangible.. It's a story told in so many ways, but some of the best ones are from the greeks.. The modern day stories are more complex and harder to wade through, but they are the same..

Lest we forget, the kingdom of heaven is within.. I bet you can guess where the "gates of hell are too."

I agree with you, though. Completely agree. fighting demons isn't going to make mental illness go away, except in the case where your mental problems come from your own psyche and are based in fear. If they come from your brain or anything like this it won't matter, so much.

As someone who has experienced demons first hand without ever being told the concept of demons before hand I can attest to their reality.
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by theclutch
I think it is rather funny how all the Jesus and religious lovers, think that their ideals need to be defended.

Like GOD needs anyone to defend him. LMAO

An all powerful being, needs an APE who learned to talk, to stand up and preach to the other Apes! Get real!

A Creator creates to share his creations with each other. A creator does not create in order for his creations to worship him! Think about it. When you make breakfast or a super cool video game, do you ask for it to worship you? Or do you ask for it to just be your creation that others can enjoy?

Nope, Origin actually does need defending because its flawed as in has been human ONE TIME, and its not
Jesus; and certainly has'nt had 500 past life Karma deals to work through. Simians were workers designed for
specific tasks as in gold mining 400,000 yrs ago. That failed miserably because either they were too aggressive and or stupidly bovine (not teachable) although the bipedal aspect and the opposable thumb was a success; just could not use apply the animal totally without adding some other oops not of this earth DNA; this ultimately resulting in Cro-Magnum. No missing link; no link what so ever.

The particular Creator you speak of Source Entity did NOT SHARE. It created for itself ; selfishly to further its existance here through a diabolically sinister reason. To enjoy your emotions as in pain, war, love, heartbreak as in and where and how it fed ( used to because Source Entity is no longer here). Origin runs the show now because SE fell in love with human strife, good or bad like an implausible soap opera "Dallas: and fell so far in frequency it had to go. Not even the near ripping apart of this time/space 3d continuity bothered it in '45?
It was like this; looked at energy output (emotion human) food. Origin is the creator of Source Entity and in so being killed it Easter Time this year (ate it actually) sucked it in like an oyster off of the half shell.

Ummmm....WTF are you on? good job with that!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
wow...I go out for a few hours and came back to pages of drama. I didn't see the original hate post but saw it copied later - unbelievable...it boggles my mind the way people are acting this year. People seem so much more hostile, more angry than ever before - more evil. Is this a reaction to their worries about the world ending? Or is this part of the change that's coming? Wow.. just wow. Shakes head.

I'll say it again, only a few more weeks of this to endure...at least until the next "prophecy" comes along

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I think I may just stay in bed to make sure none of the crazies go postal on the 21st lol.
Yup can't wait to get it all over and done with.

link   
reply to post by ColAngus

THis sums it up.. I'm out.. thanks Col for finding the truth of the matter.. why do people do this?

link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I appreciate your view of things.. i have read some of your other post in this thread and I will agree to disagree with you on some things and call it day
but as you know the fallen attack all.. not just those who are easiest to get to..

Yes that is true. No that was not directed at you, I don't know how that confusion happened. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Is the OP really the same guy that wrote this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically YUUUP! first order is to look at the profile.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I would also not mind hearing Part 3 of the OP's story. Let's try to keep this thread from getting shut down so we can at least hear the conclusion, no matter what side of the fence you are on.

As for the threat and the dude that got banned, I really don't think there's anything to worry about. Just silliness, try not to let it ruin your night.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The mentally ill must be healed both spiritually and mentally. The source might not be demons, you need an exorcist to discern that. Either way, there will be spiritual scars that are normally not treated.

You are correct though, it is best for the mentally ill to focus on God's light.

God is omnipresent, Satan is just good at *appearing* to be everywhere. That can be bad for the mentally ill.

Do not compare me to the guy who attacked you. I actually defended you. He is not Christian and works for Satan, it is obvious he is doing a good job on you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

If he even bothers to do it..
I hope so cos I want to see his Mums "Magic hands"

link   
Maybe the OP is waiting for everyone to go to bed so he can finishing posting in peace.

I hope he comes back soon. I need to go to bed too.

link   

Yeah just a bit on edge waiting for the OP to come back

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I appreciate your view of things.. i have read some of your other post in this thread and I will agree to disagree with you on some things and call it day
but as you know the fallen attack all.. not just those who are easiest to get to..

Yes that is true. No that was not directed at you, I don't know how that confusion happened. Sorry.

It's all good, I figured it out after the second dude did it too lol peace my friend have a good night.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I think it is rather funny how all the Jesus and religious lovers, think that their ideals need to be defended.

Like GOD needs anyone to defend him. LMAO

An all powerful being, needs an APE who learned to talk, to stand up and preach to the other Apes! Get real!

A Creator creates to share his creations with each other. A creator does not create in order for his creations to worship him! Think about it. When you make breakfast or a super cool video game, do you ask for it to worship you? Or do you ask for it to just be your creation that others can enjoy?

Nope, Origin actually does need defending because its flawed as in has been human ONE TIME, and its not
Jesus; and certainly has'nt had 500 past life Karma deals to work through. Simians were workers designed for
specific tasks as in gold mining 400,000 yrs ago. That failed miserably because either they were too aggressive and or stupidly bovine (not teachable) although the bipedal aspect and the opposable thumb was a success; just could not use apply the animal totally without adding some other oops not of this earth DNA; this ultimately resulting in Cro-Magnum. No missing link; no link what so ever.

The particular Creator you speak of Source Entity did NOT SHARE. It created for itself ; selfishly to further its existance here through a diabolically sinister reason. To enjoy your emotions as in pain, war, love, heartbreak as in and where and how it fed ( used to because Source Entity is no longer here). Origin runs the show now because SE fell in love with human strife, good or bad like an implausible soap opera "Dallas: and fell so far in frequency it had to go. Not even the near ripping apart of this time/space 3d continuity bothered it in '45?
It was like this; looked at energy output (emotion human) food. Origin is the creator of Source Entity and in so being killed it Easter Time this year (ate it actually) sucked it in like an oyster off of the half shell.

Ummmm....WTF are you on? good job with that!

He is preaching a form of Gnosticism. It is a version that is blatant heresy.

edit: do not view that as Gnosticism. Gnostocism is a belief in the necessity of gnosis (which is knowledge in a sense) for Salvation.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thank you for correcting that narrow I was about to get testy myself lol

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've just caught up with the last few pages of this thread........does anyone have a clue who they are replying to?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sure... And you talking about demon existance as a fact is the truth right ?
You can call it however you want, but heresy is too strong of a word.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry for you OP spending so much time on making up such a story.

Just read many older posts from you...
You didn't seem to believe anything about 2012.
You were interested but not quite sure about it yourself.
And a big question is why a man with such a knowledge would still hang out in a conspiracy community instead of going for the real thang.
Please stop fool peops, we had enough all this year I guess.
Don't get me wrong there still might be something to this date but nobody on earth knows what exactly.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join