It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
WTF? This is turning into druggie chat.

All you Spicolis and wannabe Timothy Learys: take your nonsense elsewhere. This thread is strictly for ascension nonsense.

We all know Mods are going to mow through this thread like a lawnmower on a bender so I just had to toss in here that you gave me the best laugh of the night.
I really laughed out loud!

I haven't heard anyone called a 'Spicoli' in so long I couldn't help myself! Thanks for the light moment.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

As for the OP, I feel like I've heard this exact thing at least a hundred times since I began reading ATS. Basically god or these spiritual entities swoop down and talk to person X, person X decides it is upon him or herself to bring "the truth" to everyone else. I understand that you think it's crazy and unique, but to a skeptic it's extremely unoriginal and, as usual, unprovable. If your story was unique, I would buy into it, but it seems like every other new-age metaphysical prediction.

Many people have been spoken to through channeling and the message is always the same.

I've even had my own personal experiences.

I just choose not to talk about them.

I have always thought that it would be funny if these "higher dimensional beings" were just pulling pranks for the lulz. Like, whatever dimension of existence they reside in, they are the higher spiritual equivalent of teenagers and this is how they get their kicks.

I mean, couldn't you see us doing something like this? Messing with lesser evolved beings just for the fun of it?

I know I certainly would.
edit on 5-12-2012 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Given that the lie told in Eden (Ye shall be as Gods) is being played out here, I'm forced to assume this is a deception.

Whereas the OP talks about those being 'left behind' and holding people back sounds nice, it's more sinister than originally conveyed. What if, instead, we're seen a burden to your 'self Godhood'? Will you round us up and kill us? Will you claim we're the Devil and take matters into your own 'enlightened' minds?

It's not a new claim to make that evolution (self Godhood, given time) will eliminate us God dependant people. It's pretty much common knowledge, the question I ask is WHY, why is there a force that seems dead set on removing the need for God from people's minds. It does everything to distort the Christian message. Not the Hindu or the Koran, not the book of the dead either, it's always the Bible. And rejecting Jesus..... Something smells funny about it.

When was the last time you seen Jesus publicly mocked? I've seen it loads of times, now, In BRITAIN it's practically illegal to mock Muhammed, you might want to ask why this is, Satan is THE power in this world and these 'self Godhood' people don't realise it's the EXACT lie Eve was told in the garden. Literally the same one worded differently. Be careful. I've had the euphoria whilst meditating too, I even saw a little green being thing that opened a tiny door and 'let itself in' ever since then I couldn't sleep, was socially awkward, had night terrors, developed OCD and put on lots of wieght because of it (I'm not fat now). People do NOT know what this stuff is.

I was like the above UNTIL I repented of my ways and asked God for help because I'd tampered with something we're told NOT to touch. I don't have night terrors now, I lost weight, my OCD pretty much vanished and I get on with people again..... That's no coincidence in my book. Oh and also this 'entity' filled me with a burning hatred of Christianity, yet it was Christ who set me free, there's a joke in there somewhere....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyGoal

could you maybe elaborate ?? What's going to happen?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

Perhaps this is why your karma is a 9 ?

And yet you "hail lord durt."

I just find it all so hard to believe! lol

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

eh i think you read WAY more into that.. i didn't get any of that out of the OP..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The time of books is not over.

And especially not the Bible. The time for me, you, any of you here for us to be done reading The Bible is when we are no longer breathing.

'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I stopped reading after I read that god spoke to her.
Not to be rude, I just find that beyond belief.

Lol, that's when I stopped. And it started so well!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The OP talks about those being 'left behind' and holding people back sounds nice, it's more sinister than originally conveyed. What if, instead, we're seen a burden to your 'self Godhood'? Will you round us up and kill us? Will you claim we're the Devil and take matters into your own 'enlightened' minds?

This simply would not be possible, another being cannot block your personal, spiritual evolution.

I've seen this response so many time from Christians. Why do all of you live in such irrational fear of being rounded up and killed simply for being Christian? Its like you go out looking for reasons for why people will want to treat you like martyrs.

It really is a complex.

It's not a new claim to make that evolution (self Godhood, given time) will eliminate us God dependant people. It's pretty much common knowledge, the question I ask is WHY, why is there a force that seems dead set on removing the need for God from people's minds. It does everything to distort the Christian message. Not the Hindu or the Koran, not the book of the dead either, it's always the Bible. And rejecting Jesus..... Something smells funny about it.

You fail to realize that, in the Western world, Christianity is the dominant religion. It is so woven into our culture, it has shaped all of us whether we realize it or not. For us, Islam and Hinduism are already irrelevant (or any of the other dominant religions).

So it would make sense that, in our part of the world, if humans are becoming more intelligent, there would be a break-away from the institutions that have been used to control us.

Want to see more discussions concerning Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or any of the other religions? Then move to the areas of the world where those religions shaped those cultures. Because they certainly did not shape ours.

edit on 5-12-2012 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

The dark forces that you speak of are running under the closest rock at this moment. The planet will heal from that which has been done, don't be so small minded to think it will not. Leave us all for dead, you will go only where you choose to go and no where else. There will be many to help those who need because their path was to do so. Those who leave will do so because they asked to. She questioned them from the start read the thread again. Advanced life forms don't need to drug anyone they can do that themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
im told to ignore known religions.
then told i should be trying to reach god...

either this is yet another symbolic wording for "be spiritual" which in itself is misleading and unhelpful.

or everyone is implying there is a secret religion we should be following. one they wont share with us yet tell us we are not following as we are supposed to.

thx OP very helpful.

if i just remained incredibly open minded and accepted anything spiritual. i would end up another slave of organized religion as so many have done.

spiritualists need to be more specific. i think they purposely remain vague because they have no answers but want others to think they do.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

When was the last time you seen Jesus publicly mocked?

I see it all the time.

In BRITAIN it's practically illegal to mock Muhammed, you might want to ask why this is...

Maybe its because, every time someone mocks Muhammad (which is a good thing in my opinion), when the Muslims find out they go bananas and blow stuff up.

And figuring that Great Britain is a Nanny-State that puts the US to shame, you have to make sure that you don't insult the Muslims.

Really, its for your protection.

Satan is THE power in this world and these 'self Godhood' people don't realise it's the EXACT lie Eve was told in the garden. Literally the same one worded differently.

Be careful. I've had the euphoria whilst meditating too, I even saw a little green being thing that opened a tiny door and 'let itself in' ever since then I couldn't sleep, was socially awkward, had night terrors, developed OCD and put on lots of wieght because of it (I'm not fat now). People do NOT know what this stuff is.

Dude.

If you were to set up a camping excursion for yourself and travel hundreds of miles out into the wilderness by yourself, what are the odds that you would run into deadly, wild animals? Like, say, a bear?

Depending on where you live, or where you are traveling to...the odds can be pretty high.

Would you go on this camping trip without bringing some form of protection so you have the ability to defend yourself if something were to attack you? Probably not, and for good reason. It is only rational to protect yourself from predators.

How about this, though. Would you send a child on this same camping trip by themselves, with no means of defending themselves? Probably not.

But many of us do this very thing all the time.

There are predators at the higher levels who feed off of negativity. We go jumping into the lion's den without realizing that we aren't safe. But just like the hypothetical camping trip, you can protect yourself.

Predators exist at every level of existence. It is simply the nature of reality.

I was like the above UNTIL I repented of my ways and asked God for help because I'd tampered with something we're told NOT to touch. I don't have night terrors now, I lost weight, my OCD pretty much vanished and I get on with people again..... That's no coincidence in my book. Oh and also this 'entity' filled me with a burning hatred of Christianity, yet it was Christ who set me free, there's a joke in there somewhere....

If the redemption process helped you, that's all that matters.

Shotguns come in many forms.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Very much interested in all that this op is saying.. not necessarily believe something relevant will happen on 12/21 but curious. I welcome it actually..

I have studied many of the worlds religions and there are inconsistencies and unhealth in all of them. Primarily I have leaned toward the teachings of buddhism and what is called "the way" - it calls for patience, compassion and giving in order for abundance and prosperity to enter one's life, emptiness is the gateway to bliss.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Hey dusty, I too feel your pain and sorrow. I hopped over a fence in my early teens, when I landed I was overcome with such a feeling of abject terror that I almost panicked. I have never been so scared for no apparent reason, before or since. Almost as soon as this feeling hit, it was replaced with a feeling of warmth and safety, again so strong and powerful, that I didn't know what to make of it. Now that I have mostly sat on the fence for the rest of my adult life, I think it is time to hop over again. I hope to see you when I land!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Still waiting for this second part, with pics. Wonder what kind of pics they' ll be and how they correlate to the story.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, after reading through the thread's comments and arguments between various ATS members with one another, I don't know what to say in relation to the "spiritual status" of those who participated in such. Ah, not really, I don't know nor do I have the authority or any say-so over such.

OP, I look forward to your follow up. Certainly a great read! I personally don't know what to believe entirely yet even though I did take a divulging into the esoteric beliefs such as this, but from what I read while I went through that phase, this certainly makes sense and regardless if it is true or not it is definitely intriguing. Thank you for sharing!

S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I will address a few things people have mentioned, but am not interested in dwelling on them.
Kids who are speaking on achieving spiritual states through psychadelics. Read Carlos Castanedas books if you are actually serious about finding yourselves. He was an anthropologist who spent many years with the shamans of the Sonoran indians. Don Juan speaks on how you Western juveniles abuse plants without knowing anything about them regarding handling, respect, and yes, even smoking them. In short: Get real. If you're a stoner, chances are you don't take life seriously, and the spiritual path is THE hardest path to travel. No offense, but your questions are sophomoric at best.

To those who are afraid, this is nothing to be afraid of. This is not about heaven, hell, death, doom. This is about growth. It has nothing to do with you being "on the spiritual path" whatever that means. it has nothing to do with being spiritual in this life. This is bigger than that. It is at the level of your SOUL. If you still have things to learn here, then here you will remain, and it is not something to be upset about. Someone I remember in this very thread made reference to elementary school, and high school graduation. Find his/her post and read that. That's spot on. Evolution is all that matters. Imagine a swirl. Some are on the outside, some closer to the center. We all eventually reach the center.

My avatar stays right where it is.

To those who asked what if nothing happens. I saw what I saw. In science, it's "the data is the data". I can draw no other conclusion. 1Million people will be enough to be noticed, I assure you. And besides, I'm going to leave evidence
What? You thought I was just going to leave and not do it with a bang? This is ATS, and I wouldn't leave you guys without something to keep the 2012 thread alive *cough* footage *cough*
edit on 5-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Pics are incoming. Just need to figure out how to get them up so everyone can see. Camera still charging, so bare with me.

So I left off talking about all of the things that had happened up until about a year ago. At the start of January, my mother was becoming really anxious to know what all of this was for. She hadn't missed a single day of meditation in almost a decade. Soon, she was introduced to an interesting group of individuals, all of which I have provided for you to see in the upcoming pics. They wanted her to know them as her "spirit guides". There names (for the sake of identification when pics are up) are Tikan, Vikash, Allalla, Musa, Wise Owl, Joy, and Chan. Over the next few months, she was taught about what it is she had been doing all of these years. She was told by these guides of hers, that the beings of the higher dimensions actually didn't believe this plan would work, because their faith in humanity was not very high. They believed that humans were not capable at this time in their evolutionary history to come together and make this a reality for themselves as a collective. They said that they were shocked to see that this was going to become a reality, because enough people were actually aiding in the shift.

So they told us that this plan has been underway for several hundred years now, and among the handful of people chosen for this task, a variety of jobs were given in this lifetime for them to achieve so that this shift may take place. My mother's job was to somehow help to accelerate this planet's new form so that it may make the final shift into the other dimension. But how? We were unable to understand it.

Their explanation was in reference to a cellular organism once again. It's not hard for us to visualize the Earth as a living being, very much like a cell. A cell has proteins, water, enzymes, fatty acids, metals, electricity, membrane layers, etc. Everything it needs to maintain a homeostatic environment. Likewise, the planet is similar. They share something in common however, which helps in bringing me to my point. In order for a cell to divide, it undergoes a series of steps, which involve the production of certain enzymes, structures, and changes to environment, and those depend upon the DNA of the organism. DNA is not a living thing, it is a book. A blueprint from which other enzymes read, specifically only a few enzymes (hint hint), which in turn send signals downstream to thousands of other enzymes in order to make cell division occur. My mother was.......

The DNA. hard to comprehend I know. Allow me to explain. You see, although a handful of enzymes are primarily responsible for reading the DNA, the DNA itself was constructed, and has always existed in a cell for this purpose. On our planet, a handful of individuals have always existed which are capable of having key information sent to them. they act as....receivers, if you will. They harbor this information so that we can interpret and use it hopefully for our growth. These people have information channeled to them from these beings. And the meditations they perform, which if you think about seems like code...is an incredibly ancient one at that, used for very special situations.

For example, if you were to watch her doing her thing, you'd see her hands on her lap as she sat cross-legged, and she would be opening and closing her hands rapidly for hours, but in different patterns all throughout. The purpose behind this is that when a perfect posture in that position is completed, a fraction of energy is channeled successfully through into the being meditating. So through successive meditations 6 hours per day, every day for 12 years, she has been acting as a receiver for this energy. Think of the code as analogous to nucelotides. DNA has but 4 bases. Adenine, Thymine, Guanosine, and Cytosine. A gene may have anywhere from three thousand to over 2 million bases. Humans have nearly 20,000 protein-coding genes, all using these four basic letters (ATCG) in completely different patterns. But they are necessary, if the cell is to function, ESPECIALLY for division.

So do you understand what I'm saying? I will begin attaching pics along with the last part of my post in a bit.

Ewok_Bob

edit on 6-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
For all those who liken this to 'if you don't do this then you'll be left behind', much like 'if you don't believe in God you;re going to hell', which attributes fear to not 'conforming' from what I've learned through meditation (I get visual images rather than any sort of talking/speaking) people generally can ascend at any time, well their spirit can, but this coming time which may or may not be Dec 21, 2012 (I doubt it will be that date) it is an opportunity to ascend without losing your physical body.

What's really funny is that those who try desperately hard to do this so they can ascend with a physical body will actually not learn a thing because they are still cemented in the physicality of this realm. 'I need my body, I need my body'....no you don't. I can't be sure of this, and I certainly don't want to die, but I have enough instinct now to tell me that after this 'life' there is so much more.

The End of the Mayan calendar correlates with the Tortuguero tablet which states on this date Bolon Yokte and the Nine Gods will return. It could mean a physical returning of Aliens. Bolon Yokte was the God of Creation too so it could just mean a celebration to start a new age, a new creation.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

So through successive meditations 6 hours per day, every day for 12 years

Just want to point out that equals almost exactly 3 years spent in some sort of demon possessed trance talking to channeled entities while not producing spiritual fruit but instead hoarding occult knowledge to give to an elite few that leads to the salvation of no one. That or your mom is an untreated schizophrenic who has catatonic fits 6 hrs a day. If you want to be scientific.

I am not attacking your mom or passing any kind of judgement on her but when the day comes and goes you will be telling us she literally wasted 3 solid years of her life talking to voices in her head.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join