It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We're gonna have alot of pretenders come dec. 22nd 2012, kinda like those "indigo children".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Yup thought so keep taking your meds dude and talk to people about your illness, it really helps.
Good luck for the future but to throw stuff my way because I wanted to help folk (and did) isn't on really is it?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ewok_Boba please tell your mother I'm ready as well, "your late I've been waiting for you" she will know instantly in the now, knowing is faster than thinking.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You are the danergous one.You believe that you know it all.You will be one of the ones to go insane just as it is written in the Holy Bible.Soon men will die of fear and go insane when they see what is upon the earth.
You call her an "idiot Christian woman".
Well the patient prayed to God without faith and encountered demons.That was a lesson to you then wasnt it?You will meet these same demons soon enough.Repent while you can.there is 1 name on earth that all must bow to.that name is JESUS!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by AlanT1

ColAngus, people like you are one of the major reasons this thread has become unbearable.. Does trolling give you some kind of high??

It may give him something like that, but the attention your post gives him, and my response to it is where the energy lies.

He has an agenda, kind of like me. . I guess our agendas are similar, but we go about it in opposite ways.. He's not that bad, but he sure is a stick in the mud in enlightening threads..

Actually you can use him to further your character. try it out. Patience is a virtue.
It's funny but no I am being serious. He's feeling a little crazy, so you gotta give him a break.

Happy questing.

PS. I edited the quoted text ever so slightly. You should be able to use his name correctly, even if you think of him the other way. Fixed it for you. Respect is good to have too if you care about this "energy wave" or whatever.
edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

You're right, I fixed mine too. No need for me to add to ugliness.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I don't even make the time to react to people like this, Because you only firing blanks at them... Most of the time they have allot of inner-struggle with them selfs and believe me they are not happy with it!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

ummm.. i pray that you find peace and love in your heart to heal and I really hope that you can love your brothers as christ loves you.. and told us to do.. yes?

Peace..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Oh dear I called her an idiot christian woman because she was...she told someone who was mentally ill that if he accepted Jesus he would be cured, he mistook his voices for god and when things didn't happen he tried to really hurt himself. She caused that and I would call her an idiot christian woman again.
Look dude I do not care what you think but those type of threats (Hell ) etc may have worked on you but not me ok.
I hope you seek help dude and wish you the best for the future.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Wow now you are threatening me with death? dude wtf. Oh and I feel for you but dude never threaten my family.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You start a sentence with "hmmmm"And why would you write what you wrote?Another that knows the lot?You call yourself a Christian and then write what you wrote because you havent the decency to do as the Holy Bible says and that is to admonish the wrong doer?I dont need your prayers.You need mine!

link   
reply to post by GFB12

"You believe that you know it all"
This line applies to you more than to him. You're stating everything as a fact. Its arrogant of you to believe that your holy book is the right one. The only right answer is that we do not know the truth and won't know until the very end.
And if you think all of your statements are 100% correct you are truly the ignorant one.

EDIT: Oh wow. If you're a true christian you must know what jesus said while he was on the cross.
"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do". It was the first thing jesus said, its called word of forgiveness.
If you have that much hate in your heart you're the one thats going to hell.

On topic:
If op is really serious about informing the people about the future events he MUST show a video of his mom doing the hand gestures.
edit on 6/12/2012 by Spotless because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GFB12

whoa buddy..

I'd edit that post and take it back man.. Not nice.. You cannot say that to people..

I think you need some help from the mods.

link   

Originally posted by GFB12
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That is not of god.. that is of hate. You are a son of cain to want to kill your brother... perhaps you should really open that book your fond of. Peace be with you.
edit on Thu Dec 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Wow enjoy your ban (again).
I'm sure glad this guy doesn't know where I live etc

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

From you that doesnt believe in God?Read the Holy Bible and see what it REALLY says.He is NOT my brother.HE is not my neighbour.HE is a tool of satan.YOU may like to play with satans people but the Bible says not to.
Read what the Bible says.Bears ripped children apart for LESS then what this fool said.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mods help !!!!!
Gee whizz I hope someone helps this guy.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hallucinations are fun for the whole family

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

I'm very sorry for you.. this is my last response to you. You are the reason christians have a bad rap.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join