It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 99
<< 96  97  98   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
He mentioned something bad in his area southern California. I think. I'm on my phone so I don't want to check the pages until I get back.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am in southern california and everything is just normal
about to get ready for bed actually
poor Ewok he must be questioning his sanity and reality
right about now

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'm tired of waiting for the video, it's been over 2 hours now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with Ewok B's prophecy? JS
Or juat a weird big cowinky dink?? idk

youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I try to be civilized on this forum I do, I dont bring up Phage's avatar but ffs, lets analyze some of the past 10 replies and the timing they were said.. I'm not posting the time. its on the page before this one. Anyway

Originally posted by bknapple32
And wasn't something awful supposed to happen. I mean my God. I bought my parents airline tickets to leave the state because of this

^kk so sarcasm from a skeptic right?

He mentioned something bad in his area southern California. I think. I'm on my phone so I don't want to check the pages until I get back.

WHOA.. hold on. How do you know that? You have been paying WAY to much attn to this guy..

Originally posted by bl4ke360

His uncle is the backup in case he ascends and has to drive in from uh, idk, hadn't been paying atn to the thread. Ask bknapple32

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
someone feel free to Repost that Video link in my last post correctly for i am one they call a rookie using a mobile browser.. :/
Maybe thats Ewok B being ascended lol. If not mistaken he is in SoCal right near Santa Ana? He never said..

Heres the link again. www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-12-2012 by thelonedreamr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thelonedreamr

Or not? I like some the staged surfer reacions..

*high pitch* "Its a fleet!"

Thats probably exactly what that was though, not military flares or beacons.. I do imagine that is Ewok and his moms ride though. Fo' Sho'

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

obsessed much?

Me thinks you've been paying way too much attention to me actually.

So I brought up something I remember him saying a couple says ago..

again, no clue what your point is

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
I try to be civilized on this forum I do, I dont bring up Phage's avatar but ffs, lets analyze some of the past 10 replies and the timing they were said.. I'm not posting the time. its on the page before this one. Anyway

And wasn't something awful supposed to happen. I mean my God. I bought my parents airline tickets to leave the state because of this

^kk so sarcasm from a skeptic right?

WHOA.. hold on. How do you know that? You have been paying WAY to much attn to this guy..

Originally posted by bl4ke360

His uncle is the backup in case he ascends and has to drive in from uh, idk, hadn't been paying atn to the thread. Ask bknapple32

What are you on about here?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

See thats the 3rd stage of denial, turning the tables, I forgive you though.

Ewok is gone and imho everyone he was associated with probably ascended as well.

Did you see her hand movements man? HOLY ####!!!!

I dont even know how she was doing that.. must have been divine intervention going on there.
I tried, I couldnt do it..

Obsessed? With this nonsense or you? No sir.
I have muchx99 better # to obsess about...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by bknapple32

See thats the 3rd stage of denial, turning the tables, I forgive you though.

Ewok is gone and imho everyone he was associated with probably ascended as well.

Did you see her hand movements man? HOLY ####!!!!

I dont even know how she was doing that.. must have been divine intervention going on there.
I tried, I couldnt do it..

Obsessed? With this nonsense or you? No sir.
I have muchx99 better # to obsess about...
then run along now

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Okay, it's a bust. I'm kinda disappointed. I wanted to see something out of the normal for the 21st or something some time after. Hell! A flying pig would have been acceptable at this point. Or maybe even a rainbow colored moon. I guess life really is plain, simple, and boring after all.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I may have missed the details. Supposedly, a relative of Ewok's, is going to upload the vid to youtube. Who was going to upload it here, to this thread.....

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I may have missed the details. Supposedly, a relative of Ewok's, is going to upload the vid to youtube. Who was going to upload it here, to this thread.....

Des

Good morning, Des,,,,,,,,yawn
Ah glad I went to sleep early, good nights' sleep. You didn't miss the details, a relative of his was gonna post something. I just hope ewok and his mom are ok. I went to his YT channel and nothing posted there.

He even said he was going to post something if nothing happened as well.......so, just as we thought, a story by a poor, sick, delusional individual who took advantage of his own mother. What does that say about Ewok? Like I said, and many of us before, we wish him no harm, and that really was our main concern as he got further entrenched in his position and beliefs. And don't get me wrong, he is entitled to believe what he wants, but he claimed some incredible things.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey des... he said his uncle would post the video this morning per his instructions if they ascending.. if they didn't ascend that he would be back here...

the sun rose this morning and my electric is still on.. so the 3 days of darkness before christmas that was suppose to happen this weekend.. is still a no show

I do hope they are both ok and that it was just an ats highjinx...(at worse.) I do wish you all a happy festivus! Thank you all

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Good Morning to You! All bright and clear here. Nothing predicted happened in my neck of the woods. I do so hope his Mother is accounted for, after the dust from this fiasco settles.

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ewok, if you are reading, come on here and post and admit it did not happen, realise you were wrong.
We can handle the truth.
There was once a time when I was younger that I could have fell for the ascension BS.

I learned, I am older and wiser.

Come and post and admit you are wiser now as well.
You've become a person of reason now, that was your apocalypse, 'to reveal', to bring out the man of reason who learned the hard way, that is your revelation.
I think you can find we can understand.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They may not have wi-fi in the 5th dimension.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
Hey des... he said his uncle would post the video this morning per his instructions if they ascending.. if they didn't ascend that he would be back here...

Damnit! They got his Uncle too!! Why didn't he pick the bad Uncle instead to post his video....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Today is December 23, 2012.
The time has passed for thread events of 12-22-2012.
The OP has been u2ud about this ......

**Thread Closed**
edit on Sun Dec 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98   >>

join