It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

thank you for the story.

id like to ask though:

why are your responses of a defensive and apprehensive nature?

you message is good. you have stated your mother was allowed this information through love, and have repeatedly stated that the path and the answers are soley to each individual. to not feel sad or down and not feel bad, if one still has lessons to learn, because again- its is the individuals path.

so again, why are you angered by individuals whom do not agree with what you are typing? i could understand you would want to be the catalyst for individuals not yet aware, becoming aware...yet when an individual whom is not in agreement with your experience, you cannot dismiss, and continue to type. you dwell on their disbelief and distract yourself from your OP, and how the message to your mother was origionally received. remember that which you have learned and your message would be more clear

lol, good read though...fun few minutes spent lol

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

I'm not allowed to go in to details it is called patient confidentiality and seeing I didn't say anything that could destroy that (No name, location etc) I brought it up because I worry the OP's mum may do something silly when nothing happens.
I really do not see the point of trying to call me out? prove it? I could lie and give you names but out of respect of the patient (who I really liked) I will not.
Also point out where I'm trolling or report it to a mod.
edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Back on topic. Here's a summary:

1. The OP has "borrowed" elements of other New-Age mumbo-jumbo.

2. The drawerings look like they were done by a 4th grader interested in Star Wars, Harry Potter, and shapes.

3. The OP does not exhibit the grace or peace of an enlightened individual.

4. The mental health of the "channeler", his mother, is questionable.

5. The OP continues life as usual, including work and posting on ATS, when he "knows" that the most significant spiritual event in his life, the ascension, will happen in 2 weeks. Would you hang out and get defensive with people on ATS if you knew the end of life as you know it was near?

6. Despite all this, the "open-minded" among our community still see merit in the OP and seek more "knowledge".

7. The OP seems to take particular exception to anyone questioning or contradicting him.

Again, I ask, how absurd must the experiment get before the delusional mind raises a red flag?

On a side note, I also have a SCIENCE thingy background that is very, extremely scientific-like.

You're also rude and arrogant, so what's your point, that you like to summarize?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

What is the difference between "mentally ill" and "true visions"? Do you really know if an Anamnesis would be usefull? I think you're walking the wrong directions mate.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFDGFS
And no, we never had any type of arguments before, this is my first and only account. Like I said before, I did not like how you and ColAngus are trolling this thread and now I am doing the same thing by replying over and over to you. If you don't believe the OP's story just get out and carry on or be against it but with good arguments and not just by bashing people. This is my last reply to you or ColAnugs.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

Please stop butchering my username.

And please do try to re-focus on the absurdity of the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Excellent thread Ewok_Boba, starred & flagged. I went through almost the same exact process. Throughout these moments within the past 8 years or so I felt & noticed the strangest events things happening around/ directed towards me. Long story short, eventually God spoke to me & I achieved this God-like state. Can't wait for the next great thing!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Us Light workers have a lot to do after the Phase Change. I know my role very well, since my conscious/unconscious slumber is at an end. Your mother is a good woman. She is not crazy or she has been "Let in" on the secret. We are here. I have felt the changes and I take everything as a message. Your post is one of those. Others will read this post and will be drawn to it just as was. The world is getting ready for change. It will be an interesting time. All I have to say is...They are coming back. This is so exciting. Oh and your Cam'ron Avartar is hilarious.
edit on 6-12-2012 by ltheghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I agree excellent thread! I flagged it as well making it an even 100 flags!

OP, how much longer until we get the rest of the story?

waiting patiently...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Folie à deux

Folie à deux (English pronunciation: /fɒˈli ə ˈduː/, French pronunciation: ​[fɔli a d̪ø], from the French for "a madness shared by two") (or shared psychosis) is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief are transmitted from one individual to another.[1] The same syndrome shared by more than two people may be called folie à trois, folie à quatre, folie en famille or even folie à plusieurs ("madness of many"). Recent psychiatric classifications refer to the syndrome as shared psychotic disorder (DSM-IV) (297.3) and induced delusional disorder (F.24) in the ICD-10, although the research literature largely uses the original name. The disorder was first conceptualized in 19th century French psychiatry by Charles Lasègue and Jean-Pierre Falret and so also known as Lasègue-Falret Syndrome.[2] [3]

OP I mention this because it sounds like perhaps your admiration of your mother is keeping you from filtering some of the nonsense and in effect is entangling you.
edit on 6-12-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well OP, looks like the trolls win it, I'll check back in from time to time on this thread when it is not crawling with nasty and rude people. I found this story extremely fascinating, too bad others have to ruin things for everyone else just because they don't like something. Thanks again for sharing excellent information.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanT1

Don't go!

Seriously, only 2 weeks to Ascension Friday!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by GFDGFS
And no, we never had any type of arguments before, this is my first and only account. Like I said before, I did not like how you and ColAngus are trolling this thread and now I am doing the same thing by replying over and over to you. If you don't believe the OP's story just get out and carry on or be against it but with good arguments and not just by bashing people. This is my last reply to you or ColAnugs.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

Please stop butchering my username.

And please do try to re-focus on the absurdity of the thread.

Thanks.

ColAngus, people like you are one of the major reasons this thread has become unbearable.. Does trolling give you some kind of high??
edit on 6-12-2012 by AlanT1 because: Word change

link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

I've read allot about the ascension you describe ... I always find it intriguing but frighten at same time , more like questions rising could this be true, and so yes am I on it? do I loose my family while going there? But on other days I fully deny it , like nah can't be and stuff like that.. I do believe there's so much more then this life and after we die we go to to other dimensions or if you like, call it heaven . And I also do believe in God , but I also believe in reincarnation and all other spiritual and unexplained phenomena. Its like music I love such great variety of music that I can't choose where to listening too..Like ships in the night passing me by.

I hope you and your mom doing well now...Great story

peace
edit on 6-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   
I knew a fellow in the nineties who was an advanced practitioner of Tai Chi and had spent many years engaged in esoteric mediation techniques. He sincerely claimed he was in contact with some sort of supernatural entities who would dictate pages of material to him every day. The gist of it was that a wave of destructive particles in space was headed towards earth and would get here in 1999 at which point we would exist only in our astral bodies..(Memory fails as to all the details--this was more or less it.)
This guy wasn't lying or making up a story for attention. He was genuinely practicing techniques intended to enhance his spirituality. He wasn't mentally ill (or at least the delusions were compartmentalized.)He sincerely thought he was in contact with aliens. However, we're still here 13 years later. Be it John Keel style Ultraterrestrials , Tricksters,delusion, whatever your explanation, the history of channelling is full of Fail like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GFDGFS

ok sorta.. i think your going off on a little weird tangent here.. you want proof that nothing happened when someone slit their wrist? is that what i'm getting out of your text... that it really has nothing to do with the mentally ill you just don't believe nothing happened or that the guy didn't slit his wrist?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it...but the changes have already started. The waves of consciousness are starting to change. I have accepted that I am not crazy but I am experiencing this. This year has been an amazing year and it is getting better and better. My eye is opening. I'm seeing the world as it should have been seen minus the negative. Do not be afraid. Accept the change. Your Holy books cannot prepare you for this. Wake up on the 21st...and be happy and carry that feeling onward. That is the change. Take charge of your life. Everyday after the 21st can be your 21st. Expel the negativity from your soul and live in this Paradise. Peace. I can't wait to post after the 21st! WOOOOO

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

I don't think you read his whole post, at some point it says book are obsolete.Meaning any religions taught through books are therefore obsolete as well. I think he's saying exactly what he says in the op. The purpose of life is to connect with a God if you will, with the Earth but nothing more. I suppose if believe in nothing then you'll miss the train based on his op but I don't think believing in god means you have to believe in religion. Of course it's entirely up to you either way.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

idiots like you blaspheme God and think it is funny.You will not think it funny when you are burning in hell.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GFB12

Ah I know who you are lol. You got banned didn't you lol.
You used to threaten me all the time with that one lol still can't remember the 10 commandments can you REVGEN.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Moved post.
edit on 12/6/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join