It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't think she'll get killed as she isn't taking any step out of line and she is not really in the know of anything really
a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yes she interviews whistleblowers but she's not one herself.

I believe one of her whistleblowers did get killed: 'Mr. X', a former UFO archivist

And one of her whistleblowers was tortured after the interview and returned to doing what he was doing before: Leo Zagami Illuminati Whistleblower

I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that the Illuminati use trauma based mind-control on their own families.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

Yes she interviews whistleblowers but she's not one herself.

I believe one of her whistleblowers did get killed: 'Mr. X', a former UFO archivist

And one of her whistleblowers was tortured after the interview and returned to doing what he was doing before: Leo Zagami Illuminati Whistleblower

I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that the Illuminati use trauma based mind-control on their own families.
Oh. I was not aware of all that.
But if leo zagami is really an illuminati, then they must be really low on talent, as to me, he looked like an absolute idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh please.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Challeneged on the veracity of the interviewed stories she defends im only a forum for delivering information, i cant vouch for that information.

Then later on carries on as if the information is 100% fact by saying shes risking her life to get information out there, which is a complete contradiction to the above.

Meanders and interupts dialog giving the impression of someone who is has been drinking before the interview.
Overall cannot provide any verifiable facts and for those of us who do know facts on some of the subjects spoken about, if only a few facts; we can spot the lies. Every lie seen is a indicator warning light to what camelots true purpose is.

I think she sees herself as some kind of new age oprah but seems to of gotten depressive lately in some video rants proclaiming her life is at risk. I see this as plying sympathy card to help boost waning interest in camelot.

After all look at this thread there is only 3-4 people engaged activetly in it, hardly the sign of a person with popular following, Waning interest means money donations dropping, and well that could mean she might have to go look for a real job....OMG going back to the real world.

The truth is sometimes hard to see and harsh in its form but what I described above is a fair assessment in my opinion

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
After all look at this thread there is only 3-4 people engaged activetly in it, hardly the sign of a person with popular following, Waning interest means money donations dropping, and well that could mean she might have to go look for a real job....OMG going back to the real world.

Nothing could be more irrelevant.

You are restating your "majority rules" reasoning previously posted.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A new interesting video of hers about mark Richards whistleblowing sounds.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Thanks!

Please share your thoughts about it after you finish viewing it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
. . . mark Richards whistleblowing sounds.

As in Mark Richards' "whistleblowing sounds"?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What needs to be understood about this women is that she is not an 'investigative journalist'. Her questioning skills fall short of what is basically needed to work as a cub reporter and the 'project' over the years has dwindled into obscurity. There is nothing in any of the interviews that has broken through from alternate news to mainstream news.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LarryLove
Her questioning skills fall short of what is basically needed to work as a cub reporter and the 'project' over the years has dwindled into obscurity.

No, it hasn't.

There is nothing in any of the interviews that has broken through from alternate news to mainstream news.

Which is an indication that mainstream news has nothing to gain and everything to lose.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What needs to be understood about this women is that she is not an 'investigative journalist'. Her questioning skills fall short of what is basically needed to work as a cub reporter and the 'project' over the years has dwindled into obscurity. There is nothing in any of the interviews that has broken through from alternate news to mainstream news.

Wasn't she one of the first to report about Duncan O'Finioan?

He has been brought up by the likes of Alex Jones on his show/website and Jessie Ventura on his conspiracy show:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Wasn't she one of the first to report about Duncan O'Finioan?

That interview was compelling.

Kerry has a way of drawing people out.

I remember that interview well.

These whistleblowers have been through a lot.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Description of that video indicates some hard work:

Published on Aug 1, 2014

This is my 2nd interview with CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS. This contains my recall backed by handwritten notes from on site in Vacaville Prison with the help of his wife, Jo Ann Richards.

I spent nearly 4 hours this time talking with him and have carefully chronicled his testimony to the best of my ability as closely to his own words as possible under the circumstances.

The subject matter covers the Secret Space Program and our relations with various ET races both on and off planet. Our current level of technology and the ET connection between governments around the world and the military.

I will be posting a copy of his recent letter detailing the location of the current INTERSTELLAR SPACE CENTERS on Planet Earth and also the lists of questions along with a copy of our notes taken during the interview.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes mark talks about a spaceport in chile, which may be true, as on one of my filghts there, pax sitting next to me saw a ufo out the window and he mentioned this to the hostess, upon which the Lufthansa air hostess angrily snapped shut his window visor. never seen a Lufthansa hostess get so agitated. her explanation, cock and bull of course, was that british airways fly at 55000 feet, so he must have seen a british airways flight.
a reply to: Mary Rose

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

An interesting way to begin the video:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

In the first interview she did with Mark Richards, she was not allowed to take notes.

In this one, she was allowed to - his wife was also there and she took the notes.

This tells me that the powers that be probably want this stuff to come out at this time, for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm only about ten minutes in to the video so far.

She just mentioned that she interpreted Capt. Mark Richards to be indicating to her that he goes on missions from prison - out of body.

But I'm wondering whether he could actually be used on regular not out of body missions from prison. The prison itself seems suspicious because of the story she told of two people in prison for the same murder.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He says the prison is kind of easy going. But hes been there for 30 years, so as far as he is concerned its a perfect cover, if he is going bodily in real missions.
a reply to: Mary Rose

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Kerry seemed to assume that it must be out-of-body since he's in prison.

So, I guess perhaps she's not thinking of all possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join