It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Investigative journalist Kerry Cassidy, of Project Camelot, which focuses on the testimony of whistle-blowers with firsthand experience in black projects, is a goldmine of information in my opinion.

She is a gutsy person with a passion for the truth and for humanity.

There is a new YouTube video of an interview of her. Here's the description:

Published on Nov 23, 2012 by thewestcoasttruth2

KERRY CASSIDY

Kerry Lynn Cassidy has a BA in English with graduate work in Sociology, an MBA certificate from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, and was competitively selected to attend a year of film school at the UCLA Extension Short Fiction Film Program as one of their first "hyphenates": a writer-director-producer.

After 19 years in Hollywood working for major studios and independent production companies in production, development and new media, she has written a number of screenplays. As an independent producer she pitched projects around Hollywood to major producers and directors and then in April 2006 Kerry co-founded Project Camelot with Bill Ryan and has been working as a documentary filmmaker and producer for the past 6 years.

She conducts interviews documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as researchers and experiencers covering all aspects of reality both on and off planet. Kerry speaks at conferences around the world on the subjects of ETs, the Illuminati agenda, mind control, the matrix, prophecies, 2012 and many other subjects. Kerry is an intuitive and spent years researching the occult and studying Eastern philosophy. While spending dedicated time in meditation, she linked her chakras in her 20s and has had multiple samadhi experiences since then.

PROJECT CAMELOT

Project Camelot is based on an idea generated when Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy first met in 2006 and spent the weekend in Tintagel, England, overlooking the sea in the home of King Arthur. We named our project in tribute to the vision behind the utopian idea of the Round Table - and have structured all our efforts in this inspiring spirit.

Since its inception, Project Camelot has become a leader in the area of whistleblower testimony by providing filmed interviews, shot guerrilla style, on location, with key witnesses and researchers from all around the world. We have traveled to remote corners of the globe and revealed secrets in areas previously only known to a select few from secret societies and those with high level security clearances in the secret governments.

Ever since our launch in 2006 we have been financing Project Camelot solely out of our own pockets and with the generous help of donations from visitors to our site. We thank you sincerely all for your help and support, without which we could not do what we do. We will continue as long as our funds and contributions make this all possible.

LEARN MORE @ projectcamelotportal.com...

In my opinion it is necessary to take the time to watch the videos, read the transcripts, and listen to the radio archives of Project Camelot interviews if one wants to be informed about what is really going on in the world, as opposed to what is portrayed in mainstream news. (Unless you're privy to behind the scenes info yourself.)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Despite her qualifications on paper, I have to admit to prejudice when it comes to her videos, and if given a choice on watching someone else's I will do that. I have to really be in the mood to see hers. I feel she takes two days to get the details that may or may not be important to the viewer's understanding, when someone else would take one. It makes me scream inside when she constantly interrupts the guest for minutiae and I wonder why her vids aren't edited a whole lot better. Either that or why doesn't she hone her interviewing skills more or hire a more competent editor? Perhaps if she produced an abridged version of her interviews, then everyone would be happy?

Sorry to be a downer on your thread, but I feel that for the sake of her project this needs to be said and maybe discussed.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I agree, her need to hear herself talk gets in the way of her otherwise good intentions to bring important information to her audience.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Despite her qualifications on paper, I have to admit to prejudice when it comes to her videos, and if given a choice on watching someone else's I will do that.

Who do you recommend?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

There is no arguing that Kerry Cassidy has put together an enormous body of extremely diverse work. I don't think anyone else comes close. Except us here on ATS, of course.

I, in no way meant to dismiss her work, just a critique on her interview style.

GO Kerry! We love you!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
My only complaint is that Project Camelot tends to buy into anything and everything indiscriminately. Most of their material makes me groan out loud; and a good portion of the rest leaves me with facepalm-prints. As a result, I tend to go elsewhere for my serious conpiracy fixes. Other than that: Good job!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
IMHO Cassidy is a complete nutjob. And yes, I've watched the majority of the Camelot interviews. First, she'll believe anything thrown at her. She was completely taken in by Project Serpo, for example, a disinfo project promulgated at least in part by our old friend, Richard Doty, late of AFOSI. She kind of reminds me of a female George Noory, who ooh's and ahhh's at the stories of all comers. Secondly, she really needs to shut up. Her M.O. is to constantly interrupt her interviewees with what she thinks are "hard hitting questions," but which are in reality usually irrelevant diversions. Watching her interview someone is like watching a slow-moving train wreck; it's painful. I feel like grabbing her around the neck and saying, "Would you please just keep quiet and let him talk."
edit on 11/25/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

i agree she just drives me to distraction, you can hear her and Bill Ryan bickering in the back ground sometimes, even some of the guests are incredulous of her questions! lol

she is too egotistical about her career, she cares not a jot!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've never been sure if she's credulous beyond our ability to measure it (off the meter) or whether she's a smart operator who knows the market.

Whatever the status might be, she's like an air-raid siren for hoaxes and hoaxers.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree with you 100%. She really needs to shut up and let the people she's interviewing say their piece. She loves the sound of her own voice far too much.

Rev

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
On Kerry's blog is a lengthy article "Black Projects: Follow the Money Article" dated Saturday, 3 November 2012:

. . . Project Camelot and many other individuals and researchers have been investigating the range and depth of this vast conspiracy underground, beneath the perception of the masses i.e. the reality beneath the Matrix for many years. As most readers will know, the concept of the Matrix (the surface fabrication of our reality) is known and was popularized by the movie of the same name. This, now, is common knowledge. Taking the red pill or the blue pill is ultimately what you do when you read this report or should you decide you aren't interested in waking up to the reality of what is going on under your feet (literally) and prefer to go back to sleep. So this is the choice you have.

The Secret Space Program

The trail of the Octopus, also known as the Shadow Government can be detected by following the money. PUREHEART INVESTMENTS is the top tier of a network of front companies and trading programs that result in vast sums of money being earned. Money earned on money. The White Hats have followed the money and that rabbit hole ultimately leads to BLACK PROJECTS. Black Projects are called “black” because they are hidden, that is, in the dark. These projects are part of a clandestine network run by the Shadow Government also known as The Secret Space Program. . . .

A Word About the History of ET Technology Acquisition

It is known that Tesla was himself, was aware that he was 'in contact' with an unknown race of off-planet beings who downloaded to him the key concepts behind certain technology. In describing the history of our interaction with off-world (and inter/intra dimensional races and the acquisition of special technologies, you can, for example, go back to the days of Eisenhower and his famed meeting with at least 2 groups of ETs (Greys and Nordics) at Muroch Air Force Base (now known as Edwards Air Force Base). However, that is just one of many places to start. From all indications, …”we are not alone and we have never been alone”, to quote Command Sergeant Robert O. Dean, a whistleblower who violated his security oath in order to inform the people regarding the truth behind the reality of ET visitation. . . .

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I really enjoy her interviews, and her personality,and quick thinking. She's a remarkable woman, and reminds me in some ways of a friend of mine.

Like strong intelligent women myself. As for what she believes and endorses, think that with so many leaks and information given, its pretty hard to be grounded. I think she tries, despite having her own view or beliefs on what could be happening.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
As for what she believes and endorses, think that with so many leaks and information given, its pretty hard to be grounded. I think she tries, despite having her own view or beliefs on what could be happening.

I think the subject matter she is dealing with is so complex, and like a hall of mirrors, that she does very well.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like Kerry's interviews too. With some you have to take them with a grain of salt, but thats the same with anything else.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
On November 25, 2012 Kerry was interviewed by an Irish program "Open Your Mind Internet Radio." Approximately one hour into the program she talked about the process of trying to determine what is true and what is not. She pointed out that documentation can be faked and memories can be implanted. She said that she is a believer in we humans in that we have a "truth resonator" within us - a combination of the heart and the mind - and that she feels that human testimony is very important because we can sense from it whether truth is being told or not. She also talked about the method that the intelligence community uses - that of viewing information from three unrelated sources as being an indicator of probable truth. This, in combination with conducting further investigation using books, etc. is how she vets sources.

The interview can be listened to online or downloaded here.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Check out Kerry's blog posting for Tuesday, 27 November 2012 "Wednesday Night Guest : Michael Lee Hill" for an indication of the amount of work Kerry does in preparation for her interviews. She has listed 6 documents by researcher Wes Penre totaling 451 pages.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
She keeps interviewing and linking to people from crazy anti-Semitic far right hate sites. This severely discredits her.
edit on 28-11-2012 by JamesofOz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

The term "anti-Semitic" is part of the psychological warfare and deception that we are all subjected to.

It was the Jeff Rense website that taught me the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Here's one article that may shed some light: "Zionism Is Nobody's Friend."

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Check out Kerry's blog posting for Tuesday, 27 November 2012 "Wednesday Night Guest : Michael Lee Hill" for an indication of the amount of work Kerry does in preparation for her interviews. She has listed 6 documents by researcher Wes Penre totaling 451 pages.

The third document on her list is a .pdf file "Present and Future Challenges (PFC) Section: PFC Paper #2: The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case by Wes Penre, Friday, May 6, 2011."

The following excerpt is followed by a link to this YouTube video:

. . . Amazingly enough, it also appears that Michael had a face-toface meeting with Marduk himself, or someone who presented himself as him. . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There are a lot of whistleblowers on ATS.

If you read between the lines.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join