It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some of her interviews also just have great entertainment value. Like that recent story about the guy who has that farm in Arizona. He claims that there are two stargates on his farm where grays come through and that these grays constantly cause all kinds of havoc on his farm. But although they of course have far superior technology to ours and they can time travel and god only knows what else, he has this samurai sword and oh my, are these grays scared #less when they see that old farmer with his samurai sword. He even claims to have stabbed one of them to death with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So what's going on? On 17th March Kerry announced that she was flat broke and couldn't continue "this important work". Later the same day she produced a full-length interview with Chris Kehler.

Can she or can't she?????

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Idk,but I think she's hot.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaihulud66
Idk,but I think she's hot.

Let me guess... You're a 50ish single guy who doesn't get out much? ;-)
edit on 24-3-2016 by Asertus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

Nah, 36 and Ive been to 3 continents and I don't even have a basement. Just dig women of that persuasion (and I'm not the single virgin type by no stretch). I know, I'm insane. I've followed Camelot almost since inception and tis a strange place, but I keep coming back. I view it as way better than Hollywood with a possibility of truth in some of the interviews. Her style can be very cringe at times when she interrupts, but I enjoy the show.
edit on 24-3-2016 by shaihulud66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shaihulud66

Ho-ho, well good luck to ya!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In March Kerry announced that Project Camelot was completely out of funds and unable to continue "this important work" (huu huu). Now she's planning to gallivant around Europe in July.

WTF?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join