It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I think I know of what you speak.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
The third document on her list is a .pdf file "Present and Future Challenges (PFC) Section: PFC Paper #2: The Remarkable Michael Lee Hill Case by Wes Penre, Friday, May 6, 2011."

From page 5 of 26:

. . . However, in July of 2008, Michael had a face-to-face experience with these people, and now he does believe! He says he had a meeting with members of the "Ruling Family" of the Anunnaki to discuss a "change in Anunnaki leadership", and what the next step will be for humankind as we go from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. In short, the meeting was about if we humans are ready for a disclosure of the alien presence on Earth or not. Are we ready to be disclosed to the Anunnaki and other alien races? . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I love it when someone comes out of black projects and goes on to become a productive, loving human being:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

At approximately 54:40 the discussion is about Carl Sagan wanting to know whether dolphins' clicks and whistles are a language. Miller says that he took recordings, and that he analyzed the frequency bands. He said that what he saw was a form of Clifford algebra, and that it was ten times more aware than Hebrew. He said that dolphins are a more highly evolved mammal than man.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here is a new YouTube video which is an interview of both Richard Dolan and Kerry Cassidy:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Here is a new YouTube video which is an interview of both Richard Dolan and Kerry Cassidy: ...

The annotation should say September 17, 2012. Here is the Veterans Today article they are discussing:

"UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco."

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesofOz
She keeps interviewing and linking to people from crazy anti-Semitic far right hate sites. This severely discredits her.
edit on 28-11-2012 by JamesofOz because: (no reason given)

You have got to be kidding me Ozzy!
I've heard of criticism to the Zionist ptb and maybe a touch of Israel poking, but nothing hardcore. Jew-bashing it ain't.

Most of the stuff on there is barely right-wing at the best of time's!
New Age dreamy groove is in fashion for the most part.

She even had a guy on there crying about Anglo-Saxon's being on some master-plan bender for the entire world FFS!

However, Miss Cassidy does go off at a tangent with her questions, the doofus people seem to vary widely in quality and I've only ever seen her one-time call out an interviewee about the truthfulness of the claim they were making.
The music theme is kinda cool though.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
She even had a guy on there crying about Anglo-Saxon's being on some master-plan bender for the entire world FFS!

What does FFS stand for?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I see on Kerry's blog that she is going to do a follow-up interview of Keshe of the Keshe Foundation on Friday, December 7, 2012.

Her first interview of him was published on YouTube Apr 23, 2012. Also present at the interview was Matt Pulver, who is currently working with Paul La Violette. I was impressed with what Matt said in this interview. He said that he feels that he can learn more about physics and technology from black projects whistle blowers than he could in graduate school. I agree with him totally.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What a magnificent photo this is, from her blog, regarding her recent trip to Egypt:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

What does FFS stand for?

"For F**K's Sake"

Refer to the Urban Dictionary via google for any other acronyms you're not familiar with.

Someone up above asked for other interviewers that are recommended. I like Red Ice Radio out of Northern Europe; first hour of an interview is free and the second is pay-per-listen. They don't hold back in the first half but I'm too poor to spring for the second part. I appreciate that way of fund-raising though. Seems fair.

Veritas is also quite good.

My problem with Kerry is that her voice grates on my nerves, (in the same way that Alex Jones' does) and her questions although she thinks hard-hitting, are often inane and divert the conversation just when it was getting good. I find it difficult to handle most female interviewer's voices, and style for that matter. For a so-called professional videographer, the audio is often uneven and the camerawork jumpy. She seems willing to interview anyone about anything without any input onto who might be reliable and who is really fringe. Both she and Bill Ryan have been guilty of fully backing (at the time) information and whistle-blowers that turn out to be so much bull after some time goes by, which just muddies the waters in an already thoroughly muddy swamp.

I appreciate the work they've both done and some of their interviewees are stellar, but separating out wheat from chaff is a never-ending quest.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Alex Jones' voice, as well as Max Keiser's, irritate me, as well, but their information is so valuable I put up with it.

The only person I think Project Camelot should not have showcased was Jane Burgermeister, who according to my research, was probably either a mind-controlled slave or a paid agent.

Things not turning out this way or that is not valid criticism of Cassidy, in my opinion. Sometimes a public interview itself can change the course of events. Also, people tell the truth as they know it. It's up to us to evaluate everything we listen to.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Mary Rose

Despite her qualifications on paper, I have to admit to prejudice when it comes to her videos, and if given a choice on watching someone else's I will do that. I have to really be in the mood to see hers. I feel she takes two days to get the details that may or may not be important to the viewer's understanding, when someone else would take one. It makes me scream inside when she constantly interrupts the guest for minutiae and I wonder why her vids aren't edited a whole lot better. Either that or why doesn't she hone her interviewing skills more or hire a more competent editor? Perhaps if she produced an abridged version of her interviews, then everyone would be happy?

Sorry to be a downer on your thread, but I feel that for the sake of her project this needs to be said and maybe discussed.

That is funny. I just saw a Camelot video she made where she explains that her "interruption style" is so that she can throw off the subject of the interview because she thinks they have all almost certainly been mind controlled into hiding the real info in the hidden recesses of their minds. So basically she states that her style of interrupting people is a form of deprogramming. In other words, she is full of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingTeacup

Please link to the video and if convenient, tell us where is the video she says that.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Please link to the video and if convenient, tell us where is the video she says that.

It is in this one where she is speaking in Sedona. The part where she talks about her interview style is @ 8:20 she rambles and starts talking about it again @ 9:55

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thank you.

I disagree with your assessment. In no way is she "full of it." People who've been in black projects have been subjected to mind control and I suspect her technique has helped get truth out.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

She´s an annoying person who most of all likes her own publicity. Never liked her, the way she speaks alone...

I think Bill is at least honest in his motivation, but that chick has gone on my nerves since the first video.

Haven´t seen or looked for anything in years though, maybe she has changed. Although I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Kerry is in Washington, DC to cover the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure April 29 - May 3, 2013, which will be webcast live: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

I'm glad I follow Kerry's blog because otherwise, I don't think I would have known about this hearing. Even though the Congresspeople hearing the testimony are former Congresspeople so this is not official, it is still refreshing to witness. I'm hoping it will lead to more public testimony using the U.N. for the venue.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From Kerry's blog May 3, 2013 "Quote: "Eisenhower was going to invade Area 51"...":

. . . DEATHBED CONFESSION OF WITNESS TO RICH DOLAN...

Linda Moulton Howe has also interviewed this witness for over 90 hours...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join