It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's official, Kerry Cassidy is insane.

From Kerry's blog, today
I can say, that I have been visited by certain beings who first of all made sure I attended the Citizen Hearing and secondly have communicated with me as of a few hours ago, clearly making themselves known to me and revealing they are watching events closely.

They are basically communicating that they are here on Earth, among us and that they could have walked into the proceedings and made themselves known. However, they chose not to do so. What I am getting is that these particular visitors are not the race holding this planet in control.. And so, for them to appear at the hearings would have been regarding as an act of war. So they choose to stay in the background.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Use the right tags when you post.

So, you think there are no ETs?

Did you watch the hearing?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
So, you think there are no ETs?

That's not what I wrote. I think it's extremely unlikely, and the "evidence" cited by the likes of Kerry Cassidy is woefully weak. My point was that hearing voices from extraterrestrials giving instructions is a classic symptom of schizophrenia.

Did you watch the hearing?

No, only Kerry's interview with Sen. Mike Gravell, including her appalling handheld video "setting the scene" with wobbly unfocussed exteriors.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Kerry is not schizophrenic.

You should watch the hearing. It is worthwhile.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

I believe it is day 4 of the hearing when Linda Moulton Howe talks about testimony she has received as a researcher from a person who experienced mind to mind communication - telepathic communication - from an extra terrestrial biological entity - the term the government uses - in an underground facility.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

No surprise that LMH is just as gullible as Kerry. Both of them report only hearsay that reinforces their paranoia.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

Absolute crap from you.

Your opinion. I understand.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I believe it is day 4 of the hearing when Linda Moulton Howe talks about testimony she has received as a researcher from a person who experienced mind to mind communication - telepathic communication - from an extra terrestrial biological entity - the term the government uses - in an underground facility.

It was not day 4 it was day 5 - May 3rd - Part 2 - and it occurs shortly after the 1 hour mark in the archived video.

The website: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Again I'm grateful to Kerry Cassidy for bringing to my attention a video in her blog article "DHS Employee Labeled Domestic Terrorist."

From the Description that accompanies the video:

She was a Customs and Border Protection Officer who was falsely declared a "Domestic Terrorist" and subjected to retaliation of unprecedented proportions by the Department of Homeland Security for simply doing her job. Her home was raided with a Blackhawk helicopter and a 27-men Special Response Team, she was twice falsely arrested and imprisoned, but later exonerated and found factually innocent.

Here is a link to the portion of the video (after the ad ends) where the subject of the video, Julia Davis, is being interviewed: Link

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Kerry recently spoke at the Super Soldiers & Mind Control: Summit II which took place May 17-18-19, 2013: Link.

While there she interviewed two people, one of whom is Michael Prince AKA James Casbolt. I recognized the name James Casbolt and a search of ATS brought up 5 pages of results. I see the thread "James Casbolt, Post Your Questions" was opened on 12/2/07 but closed on 2/2/08 without an interview: Link.

Here is the Description accompanying the YouTube video of Kerry's interview:

Published on May 29, 2013

This interview may not be for everyone. It contains some rather shocking point blank statements by supersoldiers who are freely admitting that they are in service to the 4th Reich and are operating as assassins.

There is no doubt that this is some kind of statement from one faction of the cabal to a faction of the Rothschilds and to the world at large. I believe it would be safe to say, no interview of this nature has EVER taken place in quite this uncensored way and been made public.

This indicates a real change in tactics by the cabal. One might say gloves off...

Not to be missed.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Project Camelot
projectcamelot.org...
projectcamelotportal.com...

edit on 06/06/13 by Mary Rose because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I thought what was discussed starting at 1:14:30 was interesting because I had not heard it before: That Charles Manson of the Manson murders (which took place in 1969) was programmed at China Lake for the purpose of social engineering - the goal was a race war. Link [After the ad]

(The context for that coming up was the thought that the apparent New World Order agenda at present is to trigger a race war for the purpose of bringing in martial law.)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This new interview that Kerry has done, of Timothy Good, gives me a new appreciation of how valuable she is, because of the vast knowledge she has acquired at this point in time, and her ability to ask pertinent questions:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Very much enjoyed that interview and she gets good information. Also picked up something in her energy and can see so many family signatures, friends, and others here. The world just shrunk a little.

In any case, in comparison, he was very tight with information yet still looked a little ruffled on a few topics.

Not to mention that both in watching, and in responding with this post, internet problems seemed to occur...
edit on 25-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I thought that he was very gracious in his responses when he was being educated by her rather than the other way around. I think it requires character to admit you are unfamiliar with some things and to show an interest in learning from someone else.

I was amazed that he didn't know what the City of London is. I think it shows that it requires a lot of time and effort to uncover what is going on behind the scenes and to educate ourselves of the true meaning of things; it is a colossal task that we need to all share in by helping each other fill in gaps.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yes,he has a lot of grace, but also you can see why he might be more acceptable to the governments for his research position. Plays his cards tight with a very unruffled poised demeaner. She ruffled him a bit. She has so much information. Now I did a search fro Jay Weidner, because she mentioned him. And realized I'd have to wade through doom and end time type info to get any nuggets out of that. So dropped it. It was something to do with the races. Some of what he mentioned, with the Italians flying in these crafts was interesting. Alot of Italian ufo voices including Lou Baldin's/Sleeper. ET_MAN. Etc.

But... in my own experiences, big chested, dark haired, (these weren't human Italians, was even told that in order to visit him and his home world, had to go home first, ie, leave earth and past these levels. I already new it was the next step and they were monitoring the solar system and had bases, but could access us here. One co-experiencer thought this was andromeda. But another in South America told me that they were from the star system Hercules. And this is where some communication experiment is currently going on.

mobile.businessweek.com...

Brief coded message from Hercules.

And they called the craft hercules and she made an expression.

But there is another part that raises the work we're doing in black operations, regarding making our own ETs. From the 40's on is a sure sign that Nazi Germany and their eugenics programs, and their abuse of human rights at the time to really fine tune anatomy, going beyond any protocols. Well, not everything is above board in terms of species. Yes there are human ETs, I can't prove it but know it. However, our PTB are involved in some pretty bad agenda's themselves. Some of that isn't even cosmic more lower dimensional, what they serve primarily wanting in, and wanting suits to be in.

But some of it was very interesting.

Also the jump gates, not only individuals travel this way, but I imagine crafts.

She has some good info, but he also contributed at times. With that Italian information.

From WW2, it isn't just Germany that has deep bases. Finland definitely does. They partnered up there.

They both acknowledged Kissinger, she brought up whether he was aware of replacements, but he wasn't and of course that is another area.

The only thing is, alot of differing agenda's going on for one little planet. They surely must realize its all managed from an even higher level, but I'm starting to think there is this whole free will thing involved and having it go under our steam, not just dictated by a godly force of angel ets from above, mistakes and warts and everything, dealing with various sides. We and earth ends up wearing some of this free will, because certain groups have more free will than others But that is exactly the area we have to organize more asking for better solutions, wishing positive emergence into the solar system, clean earth, equality not slavery, because power doesnt make it right, and the free will of the few does not get to dominate if more wake up. I know that that is a message given to me.

Heart breaking concerning those who have passed on, obviously not natural causes, fast acting cancers, one who dropped dead instantly in his home I believe. That kind of thing is beyond bullying and want them all dealt with, ask for it all the time. Because free will of a few dark hats over all of us. Thats not really my definition of free will and how to shape it up for the future.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I for one gave up project camelot a long time ago. There was too much false information going on that I found those interviews unbearable. Though Kerry and Bill Ryan were excellent, the material was getting manipulated.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

As an experiencer, wading through some of those who give information to promote some groups agenda, learnt how to see through some of it. However, in that net of info they get, she seems to gather alot of intelligence. And its real enough to me. Having experienced some of it. The moon is a really interesting place, we've had bases there long before we set foot on it initially. And our mining operations extend past mars. I have to add something though, they don't have the control they think, and in other situations, they're not really the managers of those operations, but they are working with them as the next step is populating the solar system.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Unity_99
I have to add something though, they don't have the control they think, and in other situations, they're not really the managers of those operations, but they are working with them as the next step is populating the solar system.

Please expand on that.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by radkrish

The moon is a really interesting place, we've had bases there long before we set foot on it initially. And our mining operations extend past mars. I have to add something though, they don't have the control they think, and in other situations, they're not really the managers of those operations, but they are working with them as the next step is populating the solar system.

Who had bases on the moon long before the apollo landings?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm going to take a chance and say this as its info given to me, that the reasons for such a mixture of ufology has to do with the element of free will, and people need to voice their opposition, because even if our leaders fail to manifest the greater will of the people, the more who do with understanding and a vision for a better world of equality for example, while preserving freedoms, the more from higher levels answer that call, working behind the scenes. But in the times to come, humanity itself has to move forward, and not just be propped up, pulled along by a Parenting Force, but move forward with its own steam. We're supposed to be doing and acting here too, not passive. Its not just handed out. Also, everytime China is brought up, and in no way am I supporting any Chinese takeover of North America, their human rights abuses are atrocious and animal abuses in the businesses. But, this is the time they're meant to step up and join in, because their cosmic presence is very active and this is all tied into that. Its a timing that I take it is on the real timeline of events. And there are many Asian people who are kind and thoughtful, intelligent and decent. Its a light that also to shine and overcome some corruption.

Basically we're not even allowed to move forward without China on board.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join