It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

What false information are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
projectcamelotportal.com... mark-richards-2

Just took advantage of my relapse with the flu to watch this one too. And people may be quick to put this down as a David Icke fringe thing. That whole concept of putting info out in drips that is from a source they can withdraw from and denounce, is so commonly done. Its really crafty the way they "balance" free will and truth in this world, thinking well thats it, now the people have chosen by not acting and we can do what we wish. Whereas no one has gotten a thing, nor have they been given a choice.

However, I just watched the video here and was upset at parts shaken up a bit due to triggers of recall and things just clicked. To begin with the retrievals are common purpose behind the space program and aside from mining this was significant purpose, but they're ultimately gifts not finds.

Thank goodness for layers, and higher layers, beyond this crapola. But the wars at the lower levels and power struggles and various groups, well welcome to purgatory 101. I was upset and ready to nard various groups, here. Cheney was mentioned specifically, and yes that group, hmmm....The whole idea that the military is partnered up with predators that could eat you in a nano flash if you make them angry. Well shake my fists some more, sorry about their anger, this group, my soul knows and narding would be too good for them. The like women, well, they don't get any. Keep their mitts off them, predators don't get to play with their prey. PERIOD. Hands off the women and take a hike to the back of the line.

There is either misinformation or misunderstanding being expressed from him in that these aren't groups working in partnership with humans for some purpose that is good for us.

But, here in a nutshell is the whole secret to earth and also the very way we exit their sick story and game. Because the very problem we, and many other planets with human like dumbed down people who are being enslaved and kept in their boxes, our box being smaller than theirs so they can dominate us. The problem is also the solution, ie reverse it. Do the opposite and its reversed. While it may seem simple, they will then hurl every boulder at you to knock you off your horse as you try to gallop off this planet. Its not as easy as saying, doing the opposite, for we have to realize its a real challenge when in trauma to be calm, not react and start to problem solve. It goes in the face of our DNA which is to react.

Basically, predatory races that could choose to go home themselves, but in order to so, would have to make changes in their DNA, ie rise above the predator state, and they could, if they grow their wish, understanding and will to do so, they would change first in spirit. It's not like they can't change, its will to change. They enjoy being predators and dominating.

Its not like there may not be diversity in their own overall race/species, so that some may have more interest in progressing than others. But when you think there are some OK ones, you have to picture the Roman Empire at its zenith, and how many altruistic and empathetic heroic roman soldiers who would go out of their way to liason with the conquered races and risk life and limb for them? You think it would even be 1%?

So, they win by lowering earth's frequency. If earth is not on the frequency of war and starvation and trauma and ritual sacrifice, they can't stay here, they can't live here, and they can't dominate here, nor can their portal their friends or meet up with the lower echlens, the real mean leaders down below.

We have to turn it around, and not react. Also give our own free will, not revolution but with dignity shout, say, speak, phone up the leaders, meet up, and just say NO. Not my goals, not the earth we want. You guys are psycho's we denounce and renounce you and your karma and your plans and you're fired. I don't care if they leave. That brings the Good in more. Free will in the universe is a real thing, they're just doing it via cheating, put it out by discredited sources, or in fiction, or in places people don't take seriously.

Opposite: war, reactions, fighting, materialism, elitism, luxury items while people starve, not to say material goods and beauty is not needed, it is. Peace, kindness. Giving. Caring. Waking up. Saying NO! Overcome war and poverty, make inner cities full of kindness and gifts of beauty and help to the youths there so there is a way out of hell.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The bob dean interviews..Richard Hoagland's interviews and the whole 2012 propaganda etc. Does that count as false, unverified information?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Are you saying they made predictions that didn't come true?

I think they are both reliable sources who have shared information they were in a unique position to have.

With predictions, I think people talk about what the handwriting on the wall is telling them to the best of their knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thank you, Kerry Cassidy, for showcasing Michael Henry Dunn, who I'd never heard of before.

The links alone in this video Description have provided me with much to research and benefit from. (The "ISIS" acronym in the first URL does not stand for "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria." It's the "Institute for Sovereign International Security.")

Published on Jul 10, 2014

We will be discussing: Michael's background, his extensive knowledge regarding the Shakespeare authorship issue (he is cited in "acknowledgements" page of several books). He has authored and performed award-winning presentation on the authorship controversy, "Sherlock Holmes and The Shakespeare Mystery."

The Global Collateral Accounts, and the Neil Keenan Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit story, (he spent two months on the ground in Indonesia working with Keenan in early 2013). He wrote and produced "The Changing of the Guard" - a video expose of the banking cabal's century-long abuse of the Global Collateral Accounts (featured in David Wilcock's "Financial Tyranny" series.

Michael's Primary strategic focus: an enforceable global human rights court with statutory authority whose mission is to prosecute systemic human rights violations (re: chem-trails, false flags, financial crimes, destabilization, etc.) by the oligarchy. www.isis-security.org...

And more...

. . . As a Knight of the direct continuation of the original Knights Templar from 1118 AD (a nation-state subject of international law with the same juridical status as the Vatican), he serves as Grand Seneschal on the upper house of the Parliament. The focus of the Order work is currently on upholding human rights and the rule of international law against systemic crimes by the corrupt oligarchy.

. . . knightsofsolomon.org...

. . . He holds a Ph.D. in Comparative Religion, M.A. in Psychology of Religious Studies, and B.A. in Communications and Psychology.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If this is a numbers/probabilities game then the short list of options is shes a

1. a (Mk groomed) disinformation agent
2. a few cans short of a six pack
3. or an ego manic looking for attention (Round table court of egos)

I have three cups in front of me and under one of them is the truth, shuffling..choose one!
Her interview style too many critical comments on here, i mean most her listenings are probably tuning in on their wacky backy and her meandering waffle might actually sound quite good in the enlightened state.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

OK.

Suit yourself.

You might want to check out the two links in the video Description just to see whether you learn something.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Mary there is no Ets, there is no Mkultra, there are no bases on Mars, there are no super genetic soldiers, there are no timetravels, or Malevolent lizards from Zeti Draco.

Its all a big fantasy, the Ets conspiracies are all cooked up to make $$$.

The truth always can be found down the path of gold, follow it and see the real truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Even the mainstream Wikipedia admits to MKUltra.

You have lumped together a lot of things saying they're disinfo for monetary gain. Some of it is. Not all.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes Mk is in Wiki must be true.
ok , so Kerry is Mkulta. Do you reckon its possible Mk is controlling her mind to spreading disnfo stories?

This is serious question; we cant assume anything in this chessboard mystery game of life.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Yes Mk is in Wiki must be true.

Far from it.

But if the alternative media has exposed it, and Wikipedia doesn't deny it, that tells you something.

ok , so Kerry is Mkulta.

Wrong.

Do you reckon its possible Mk is controlling her mind to spreading disnfo stories?

This is serious question; we cant assume anything in this chessboard mystery game of life.

Yes, it is a serious question.

Kerry has talked about her father being in the military and if my memory is serving me, she has alluded to the possibility of having been subjected to techniques along the lines of black, mind-control type projects.

I personally think she is an autonomous individual who is in control of her own faculties, despite what she may have been subjected to.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Remember it as the dark age of Camelot and the illuminati like to hide things in plain site as the saying goes. Id be very cautious listening to anything she has to say. She is also on recent record saying she is having personal conversations Aliens..hearing voices or her Mk programming coming out?

The warning indicators are all there of someone who isnt as they seem.

Edit: Mabey shes a reptilian plant or a reptilian in cloake...a false truth/peace messiah.
edit on 12-7-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Edit: Mabey shes a reptilian plant or a reptilian in cloake...a false truth/peace messiah.

I'm not going to comment on that since it's sarcasm apparently.

She has practiced meditation, which I have not, and considers herself to be psychic, which I do not consider myself to be, although I'm very intuitive.

I am neutral on anyone's claims in those areas because I simply don't know.

But I am very familiar with the information that her guests she has interviewed have provided. The guests speak for themselves. I find the guests to be credible.

I think the work that Kerry and her guests are doing is a service to humanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think the work that Kerry and her guests are doing is a service to humanity.

I not trying to be rude but I have to say that I think Kerry is doing a service for herself.

She is rude, especially if she does not agrre with the guest, arrogant thinking she is right and there is no other possible way but her way, self centered by not letting the person being interviewed say their whole piece before she wants to hear herself talk more, and I can say more but like I said I do not want to be rude.

I am sorry that you feel this way about her, I feel that she has duped you, along woth many others, into thinking she is genuine.

The writing is on the wall for one to see, apparently either it is written in invisible writing, or the wall has fallen down for some.

I used to like her but it was short lived and I cannot stand her Rush Limbaugh style of interviews.

Just my opinion, please do not let me ruin your day.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

She really isn't rude in my opinion.

She is straight forward and asks probing questions. That's exactly what she should be doing.

Maybe you haven't seen and listened to as much as I have. She does listen and she listens well. She does allow her guest to disagree without cutting them off or putting them down.

We the people are lucky to have her.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

But you are the one saying we need her when reading through this thread its apparent she doesn't appeal to the majority. Kerrys living in a fantasy, her fantasy and shes inviting others to come join it. I have no doubt she has forwarded the new age movement as an alternative to mainstream media but the core elements of the alter ego and money prevail. Anyone who wants to raise their knowledge level is better off not listening to anything she says. I see her as a paid disinfo person as she is deriving a source of income from Camelots activities.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

But you are the one saying we need her when reading through this thread its apparent she doesn't appeal to the majority.

So what?

Is that your basis for making decisions?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Mary there is no Ets, there is no Mkultra, there are no bases on Mars, there are no super genetic soldiers, there are no timetravels, or Malevolent lizards from Zeti Draco.

Its all a big fantasy, the Ets conspiracies are all cooked up to make $$$.

The truth always can be found down the path of gold, follow it and see the real truth.

MK ULTRA was real. Here is the FOIA info. Link

Most of the info was destroyed in 1973 or 1974 by Helms so it wouldn't get seen by the Congressional investigation.

I think your claiming it is not ongoing.

It is a technology they developed and they will always use in various ways such as SERE training and Guantanamo and other ways.

The techniques were shared and used in such places as Santiniketan Park Association and other cults.

This technology is real and in use. Finding the official tracks will be very hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Considering how popular Project Camelot is for a fringe awareness campaign, and how many top names and interest fields are interviewed, not sure that your words concerning the majority are true. A few repeating negative voices that are usually questionable in terms of loyalties, ie normal people versus agents, for example, don't cut the average person at all. And the outcry against her seems to come from a particular misogynst group of males that don't like outspoken women whereas, that is not the averaage. Actually more women than men in a society by 50's at least, and we like outspoken women, and there are some good men who also are raised with outspoken women and don't understand oppressive subversive atmospheres, thankfully. So the hard core macho male is actually minority.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
A few repeating negative voices that are usually questionable in terms of loyalties, ie normal people versus agents, for example, don't cut the average person at all.

I'm not sure what you mean. Don't cut the average person?

Actually more women than men in a society by 50's at least . . .

You're saying that by the 1950's there are more women than men in society?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join