It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
reply to post by schuyler

I agree with you 100%. She really needs to shut up and let the people she's interviewing say their piece. She loves the sound of her own voice far too much.

Rev

your right...I got up to 8 minutes and then I exited out of her vid....geez,
she should get to the point, she bored the crap out of me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Well, I think she took a class in it, but I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It's taking me a long time to listen because I keep putting it on pause.

Sometimes I suffer from information overload.

Anyway, I just heard her say that the shadow government military is not divided so much by what branch of the military they are; rather, whether or not they're aligned with the reptilian ETs, as in the dark side.

Very interesting, and I believe it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

She said that the Rothschilds are not necessarily Satanists, and at least one of them is a good person.

She said that Bechtel is a family line, and that they are much darker than the Rothschilds.

She also said that the Bechtels run part of the secret space program.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Do you believe that we have been in contact with reptilian ET's?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I first learned about reptilians from Stewart Swerdlow. I find him to be a credible source, despite the fact that he has been subjected to mind control.

He has said that he saw them at the Montauk Project site. So has another Montauk Project person, Preston Nichols, who I also think is credible.

Swerdlow says the Illuminati are 50% reptilian and 50% human and that all of us have some reptilian DNA.

He says there are full blown reptilians living underground on Earth. I believe that, too. There are huge complexes and a tunnel system underground.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Stewart Swerdlow, Preston Nichols and Al Bielek are/were a of con men involved in the Montauk/Philadelphia project nonsense and helped perpetuate a lot of this "new age" nonsense that is popular these days.

Swerdlow himself had so many people fooled that there are stories of many people going bankrupt buying as much of his material as possible.

Nichols claimed to have been instrumental in stopping the spaceships that were behind the comet Hale Bopp from invading Earth and Al Bielek was involved with, among many things, the Wingmakers BS.

All due respect, but none of these men are trustworthy in the slightest.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Swerdlow himself had so many people fooled that there are stories of many people going bankrupt buying as much of his material as possible.

That sounds like absolute baloney, and, a cheap shot.

Nichols claimed to have been instrumental in stopping the spaceships that were behind the comet Hale Bopp from invading Earth

I never heard that but I'm quite certain there is more to the story.

and Al Bielek was involved with, among many things, the Wingmakers BS.

So what?

You could be wrong.

Bottom line, we all have an intuition, and I trust mine.

This is not something to argue about.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Kerry has posted the letter that she talked about in the video. An excerpt:

projectcamelotportal.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That sounds like absolute baloney, and, a cheap shot.

I have first hand information that would prove this, but I am unable to expand as it would deeply upset one of our fellow members. So take it as a cheap shot.

Watch this video and tell me that SW is not either crazy or full of it.

I never heard that but I'm quite certain there is more to the story.

It was claimed that Nichols was part of an Air Force remote-viewing project (Camp Hero) that RM'ed the crafts behind the Hale Bopp comet and then a secret technology was used to remove the threat (Project Pebblestone). I believe this was discussed in his book The Montauk Project.

So what?

My entire point is that if you believe reptilians are on earth or underground because of what these three men have said, you may want to reevaluate your position considering they are con men and made up a bunch of crap to make money on books and the UFO circuit.

This is not something to argue about

Agreed. It's not something to believe in either.
edit on 8/9/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I see what the problem is.

You are not well-informed.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

I see what the problem is.

You are not well-informed.

Perhaps you're correct. Can you provide evidence of any of his claims?

Do you have a link or something from a legitimate source that proves there are alien ships in the kuiper belt that are under the control of insectoids/lion-like beings and are in contact with the 4th Reich......the very Nazis that put the swastika on the dark side of the moon? Oh, and I'd like to see some information about how the bombing of the moon's surface was not for scientific data, but to take out a probe sent from the Kuiper belt aliens.

I am open minded.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Actually, this thread is about Kerry Cassidy, and at this point, what I would like to know is, do you interview people with the precise purpose of then ridiculing them afterwards?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It was claimed that Nichols was part of an Air Force remote-viewing project (Camp Hero) that RM'ed the crafts behind the Hale Bopp comet and then a secret technology was used to remove the threat (Project Pebblestone). I believe this was discussed in his book The Montauk Project.

This is not something to argue about

Agreed. It's not something to believe in either.

Interestingly enough in real life provable remote viewing experiments... Ingo Swan I believe when he was at Stanford (SRI) was tasked with remote viewing off world sites. His info on Jupiter turned to be correct and came about a decade before we had probes there that verified his information.

There are some great verifiable things done with Remote Viewing.

Some of the official remote viewers though are almost on the level of disinfo agents... Ed Dames comes to mind...

Others like Pat Price, McMoneagle, and Swann are incredible.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Actually, this thread is about Kerry Cassidy,
If you're going to throw down your topic nazi hole card, why did you post this?

I first learned about reptilians from Stewart Swerdlow. I find him to be a credible source, despite the fact that he has been subjected to mind control.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Do you find Former White Hat to be credible? formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...
edit on 9-8-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Actually, this thread is about Kerry Cassidy, and at this point, what I would like to know is, do you interview people with the precise purpose of then ridiculing them afterwards?

How can you take at face value the words of someone who claims they were once Cleopatra. People who proclaim themselves to be historical God figures from past are clearly people suffering esteem ego issues, and will say just about anything that is incredible to nurse their fragile egos.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Because I was asked about reptilians.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Some of the official remote viewers though are almost on the level of disinfo agents... Ed Dames comes to mind...

Others like Pat Price, McMoneagle, and Swann are incredible.

Would you agree that we all have to use our intuition when deciding which source is credible and which is not?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I've been critical of Kerry and her content for quite some time....long before that interview. I was excited to have her on the show because I'm actually a fan of the Project Camelot content. They were instrumental in my dive in to the conspiracy realm.

I thought the members of ATS would like an interview with her and so we had her on the show. I was respectful and let her speak her mind. It went rather well.

That being said, I enjoy her work in a sci-fi entertainment sort of way and would never believe a word unless there was evidence to back it up. I find it dangerous to blindly believe anyone without substantiation.

So my intent here is not to tell people they shouldn't enjoy her material, but to at least keep a level head when doing so.

a reply to: pianopraze

I understand that there are some RV cases out there that definitely deserve some attention. Ingo Swann was a pioneer in that field and while I have some doubts on some of his claims, it is still very interesting. I am not doubting the possibilities of RV'ing, I am highly skeptical of people like Swerdlow and his cohorts that seem to be bastardizing the RV possibilities for monetary gain.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A thing she said that he said that I think is interesting: The mind is based on DNA.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join