It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Children as targets - Children being shot - Children being used as a means to garner support - Children being harmed by grown adults.

Children who get in the way of war and politics and whatever else - when will the general populous wake up and start realising that their Children need protecting?

Whether this is a real story or a fabricated story - using a Child is psychological harm and I care for neither party. Anyone who harms a Child or uses their presence to further their political agenda - I hope there is a special place for them when they die.

I have a news item about Malala stuck where I can see it everyday. Whatever is going on with her - it is rotten and the thugs also known as psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists should get some help to become human.

Much Peace...to Malala and all Children killed and harmed by adults...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
She speaks such fluid English for a poor little Pakistani girl.
Of course she was whisked over to England in the aftermath of her "injuries".

Or perhaps the whole thing was staged to start with.
I have seen her photo in the media.
I know what traumatic head injury looks like.
Shot in the head and neck?

I seriously doubt it. The photos are a complete photoshop. fotoforensics.com...

Her head would swell even if she had this so-called craniectomy.

Having heard the MSM media slants regarding the 100+ killed in Gaza vs. 3 in Israel, I have no problem imagining that this is more propaganda. No Islamic jihad has been declared against this 14 year old who's been blogging on MSM sites since she was 11, allegedly.

It seems akin to the story told by the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter in the US waxing before Congress about all the suffering she witnessed concerning incubator babies being dashed to the concrete.
A story sent to sell that war.

It is pretty low the way these girls are being used to sell a lie also.
Dollars to matzo balls she is an ambassador's daughter, too, or some diplomat's. Well educated in some English speaking country.

Yup, you got it. How refreshing!

Even before a person gets into some more of the info, it's not hard to see that there is something not right about this whole thing. (unless one falls for the muslim-bashing bait that served yet another purpose, keep the money rolling in and keep us "huntin' down them thar terrerists hyuk hyuk hyuk")

Everything you mentioned, plus:

- How many dozens, hundreds maybe, of 'Malala's' have been killed by 'our' drones?
- Do you think we'd ever have heard of this/of her had she been killed by one of them?
- Are we all about education as 'we' were/are/support bombing, among other things, schools in Iraq and Gaza?
- Did you know her father owns a for-profit charter school? That it was about to be closed down when this happened? And that coincidentally, "Gordon Brown announced as head of new UN Global for-profit Education program – announces roll-out to be in 'autumn of 2012' "

Here's a site with quite a few articles on this story. willyloman.wordpress.com...
(a different Scott Creighton than the one at this site btw)

Here are some of the titles:

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: Winning Hearts and Minds While Blowing up Kids in Pakistan"

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: The Face of the “Universal” For-Profit School Movement"

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: Love Malala – Support Global Charter School Systems"

Come on people, wake the # up! Deny ignorance! Bigotry too!

edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
This can not be allowed to happen here and anyone caught even agreeing with it deported straight away, no ifs/buts/human rights, they wavered all them by denying this girl hers.

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
I've no idea why these people are allowed to have British passports?

I'm not sure what people here exactly are thinking...Anjem Choudry is a british-born British national. Where exactly do you plan to deport him? Has deporting people become some new and popular form of punishment? Do we send our criminals to North Korea if we don't like them (whether or not North Korea wants them)?

Aside from being British, Anjem Choudry seems to be nothing more than a glorified Agent provocateur that racists can pull out whenever they need something to bash. His insidious and evil "Islam4UK" and "Shariah4UK" has barely a dozen members, and almost no support from muslims in the UK (most of who are totally against him). Every time he promises some great protest or march, it is cancelled at the last minute because, obviously, there'd be no one to attend.

So this time he's claimed there will be a meeting to "discuss a fatwa" on Malala in a mosque in Pakistan (the owners of which deny any such thing). Suuuuuuuure. That is going to happen, and it totally isn't simply something a media-hungry attention-whore is saying so as to get himself into the limelight.
I should try that too!
"HEY EVERYONE! I'M GOING TO EAT A TELEVISION! IN SUPPORT OF...OF.....IN SUPPORT OF BABIES THAT DIE OF FOREST FIRES IN TANZANIA. TANZANIA IS EVIL! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE!"

The reason Anjem Choudry has never been caught or jailed or any such thing. He is very careful to always qualify his statements or try to justify them around the laws in the UK. He always goes right to the edge, then draws back before going overboard, simply to create controversy and media attention without ever actually doing anything...simply a talker.

But yeah, everyone. Carry on with your "WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL! WITH GUNS! SAS! OBLITERATE!" talk!

As far as Malala herself goes, it is indeed disappointing and depressing how both sides are trying to use her as a form of propaganda for her own benefit. I don't doubt that she was shot at by the Taliban, and her activism for female education, and her animosity towards the Taliban (not towards Islam, you'll note, which can only really be said to support equal education) is very commendable. I hope she recovers enough to be able to continue her work instead of simply becoming a talking point or symbol to be held up by competing sides.
edit on 21-11-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
P.S. Before the flames start rolling in:

Just to be clear, I'm not defending extremist Islamists who harm and advocate harming women and children. Not at all.
I am saying, quit letting the powers that be lead you around by your basest instincts.

"But however much we have extended our boundaries of altruism, hatred remains a basic, and base, instinct. It is always going to be stronger than altruism. Here is why. Hatred is a quick and pervasive way of arousing the human body to respond to deadly conflict. If you perceive a danger, rage will allow you to respond to it quickly; if you wait and think, you might be dead. The consequences of attacking something or someone that or who turns out to not be a threat...are far less than the consequences of failing to respond to a real threat...This is why, throughout the animal kingdom, rage circumvents conscious thought, while altruism incorporates it. It is quite normal, though horrible, for people to respond to hatred more than to love.

Any public figure who appeals to the base instinct of hatred is going to get more unquestioning support than someone who appeals to love and reason. The altruist may get more reasoned support, but cannot win the battle for unquestioning support. And today in America, it is the conservatives who appeal to the base instinct of hatred."

honest-ab.blogspot.ca...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
She speaks such fluid English for a poor little Pakistani girl.
Of course she was whisked over to England in the aftermath of her "injuries".

Or perhaps the whole thing was staged to start with.
I have seen her photo in the media.
I know what traumatic head injury looks like.
Shot in the head and neck?

I seriously doubt it. The photos are a complete photoshop. fotoforensics.com...

Her head would swell even if she had this so-called craniectomy.

Having heard the MSM media slants regarding the 100+ killed in Gaza vs. 3 in Israel, I have no problem imagining that this is more propaganda. No Islamic jihad has been declared against this 14 year old who's been blogging on MSM sites since she was 11, allegedly.

It seems akin to the story told by the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter in the US waxing before Congress about all the suffering she witnessed concerning incubator babies being dashed to the concrete.
A story sent to sell that war.

It is pretty low the way these girls are being used to sell a lie also.
Dollars to matzo balls she is an ambassador's daughter, too, or some diplomat's. Well educated in some English speaking country.

Yup, you got it. How refreshing!

Even before a person gets into some more of the info, it's not hard to see that there is something not right about this whole thing. (unless one falls for the muslim-bashing bait that served yet another purpose, keep us "huntin' down dem dere terrerrists hyuk hyuk hyuk")

Everything you mentioned, plus:

- How many dozens, hundreds maybe, of 'Malala's' have been killed by 'our' drones?
- Do you think we'd ever have heard of this/of her had she been killed by one of them?
- Are we all about education as 'we' were/are/support bombing, among other things, schools in Iraq and Gaza?
- Did you know her father owns a for-profit charter school? That it was about to be closed down when this happened? And that coincidentally, "Gordon Brown announced as head of new UN Global for-profit Education program – announces roll-out to be in 'autumn of 2012' "

Here's a site with quite a few articles on this story. willyloman.wordpress.com...
(a different Scott Creighton than the one at this site btw)

Here are some of the titles:

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: Winning Hearts and Minds While Blowing up Kids in Pakistan"

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: The Face of the “Universal” For-Profit School Movement"

"The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: Love Malala – Support Global Charter School Systems"

Come on people, wake the # up! Deny ignorance! Bigotry too!

Hey thanks!

Such great points in your post. I'm going to read these articles when I get home tonight.
I see this methodology used all the time by the media to sell a story to support whatever.
Random wedding pics to portray Palestinians as cheering 9/11.
Neda Soldana fake death scene story to help try to overthrow the Iranian government and destabilize the country or their elections.

Once you've seen these over and over in their various incarnations they are easy to spot and then test.
I love fotoforensics.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
In a world where 90% of the information is slanted into propaganda for something or somebody.....i have learned to take it all with large doses of salt.
The propaganda we are bombarded with 24/7 is hardly as subtle as the programmers think.......the is NO neutral news sources anymore.......

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
@PaperbackWriter:

Right on

I can't believe that so many people continue to be suckered in to stuff like this, and so many on a site like this of all places.

I'm not trying to be rude, everyone, really.

Isn't that what we're here for? To Deny Ignorance?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Shoot I couldn't resist Canadian 777, I scrolled through though to THIS story:
willyloman.wordpress.com... ment-of-malala/

Yes, I've read that story of the "magic" bullet migrating all over this kid.
Staged photo of her "kneeling" and being shot from behind in the skull and neck.

Then no, she was shot in the upper shoulder.
No, it was her temple that was grazed.

Back to in the opening story here about the "fatwa" against her, she has been shot in the head and neck again.
Yet, all she ever had was a sort of gauze bandaid on her forehead to catapult the propaganda.

How about some truth, she was never shot at all.
There is no fatwah.
She is a media creation concerning education.

You are so right to connect this story to drone warfare where people are indiscriminately killed
in a hands off nobody guilty sorto of way for real. Not this thin use of fakery.

My family are well populated by nurses who were very skeptical of this story from the first.
One who's son had a traumatic head injury that caused his head to swell in hours to twice it's normal
size and was purple-bluish all over from blood seepage under the skin.
He fell and hit his head on a rock while skateboarding. No where near the velocity of a point blank bullet.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yes, it's actually kind of insulting that they don't try harder, y'know?!?

Though I hardly want them to step it up...
edit on 21-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

I remember in the Neda Soldana story where they accidentally released "two takes" of her alleged shooting!
One from one cellphone (turned out to be someone from the Netherlands), and another "better version", where
her legs weren't all splayed out in an unseemly manner, (unfortunate crotch shot), while being carried to the curb.
Laid down in the previous fake blood spatter from "take one". This uploaded by cellphone by someone else.

Even still it was obvious when she chewed down on the fake blood capsule to have it run out the side of her mouth. But, it would really start to raise eyebrows had there been a third take uploaded to youtube!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreyGoo
You know something, I hate muslims and their vile, horrible, violent religion. The world would be a better place without scum like this.
My thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Taliban should be eradicated ! their ideology is satanism !! the occupiers should enforce the centeral government to withstand such stupidism !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Here we go again,one of the Muslim apologist lot.
In my opinion yes we should deport them British born or not.We need a new Australia,perhaps the Arctic.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Maybe you should tell the Muslims this because we are sick of their hatred towards us.
Live by the sword,die by the sword.These extremists Muslims only understand violence.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

yes they SAY they don't want violence, but act like they don't how ignorant and lunatic farmers and locals will respond?

They damn well that giving her any more negative attention will result in violence towards her directly.

IMO, they should not be allowed in western nations unless they are willing to adopt our culture to a degree, or else I see no need to tolerate theirs.

We think all people should get an education. You don't, fine. STAY IN YOUR HELL HOLES.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm not sure what people here exactly are thinking...Anjem Choudry is a british-born British national. Where exactly do you plan to deport him? Has deporting people become some new and popular form of punishment? Do we send our criminals to North Korea if we don't like them (whether or not North Korea wants them)?
reply to post by babloyi

I don't think deporting criminals to far off lands is anything new for the UK. Although I don't think Australia will take them anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
@PaperbackWriter:

Right on

I can't believe that so many people continue to be suckered in to stuff like this, and so many on a site like this of all places.

I'm not trying to be rude, everyone, really.

Isn't that what we're here for? To Deny Ignorance?

Yes but it works both ways. In order this to be propoganda you need the cooperation of:

a. The taliban who have admitted to targetting her and why
b The pakistani government
c The UK government
d The pakistani police
e The pakistani press
f The UK press
g The doctors and nurses at the pakistani hospital
h the doctors and nurses and the UK hospital
i The staff at the pakistani airport/plane
j The staff at the UK airport.

Clearly there are far too many groups with absolutely no interest in propoganda or who "have to be threatened with death if they tell !!!" plus groups on both sides of the propoganda fence.

Conclusion : multiple sources disprove this as propoganda and the question now is what is the agenda of those saying it is propoganda.

Question : why do you need this to be propoganda?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Yes but it works both ways. In order this to be propoganda you need the cooperation of:

a. The taliban who have admitted to targetting her and why
b The pakistani government
c The UK government
d The pakistani police
e The pakistani press
f The UK press
g The doctors and nurses at the pakistani hospital
h the doctors and nurses and the UK hospital
i The staff at the pakistani airport/plane
j The staff at the UK airport.

Clearly there are far too many groups with absolutely no interest in propoganda or who "have to be threatened with death if they tell !!!" plus groups on both sides of the propoganda fence.

Conclusion : multiple sources disprove this as propoganda and the question now is what is the agenda of those saying it is propoganda.

Question : why do you need this to be propoganda?

Can you people really be this deluded?!?

One recent example:

Obama just made a statement: "No country on earth would tolerate missiles raining down from outside it's borders" in defense of Israel, whilst he/'we' are raining missiles down on Pakistan.

Why would he say this?! Everyone knows it's the height of irony, it's absurd! Why does no one fall down on the floor laughing? Or better yet yell out 'hypocrite!'? But no, the media regurgitates this bull# onto us, people eat it up...

They all #ing lie to us! How can this possibly be news to you?

War is a big money maker, didn't you know? Can't have a war if there ain't no terrorists!

If there aren't any there, by God, we create them! True story!

Y'know what? Don't worry about it.

You can now return to your regularly scheduled false paradigm and hatred.

(paradigm: A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them.)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Of course this story has been manipulated for propoganda purposes, but that isn't particularly important to me.....What does matter to me is that she gets well. Sure she's only one compared to the countless similar kids killed all around the world every single day, but in my opinion, even one child saved is better than none.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well, looky here, a thread just popped up about manufacturing 'the news'. I'm sure you can find many more at this site alone.

CIA making news. (Delphi...) www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join