page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

in.reuters.com

A new British-based Islamist group plans to meet in Islamabad to issue a religious decree against a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban, accusing her of supporting "occupying" U.S. forces.

The move against Malala Yousufzai, 15, is likely to provoke outrage. In the days following her shooting in October, she became an international icon and world leaders pledged to support her campaign for girls' education.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What scum!

difficult to come up with enouogh coherent commentary to fill this bit - but the ignorance, intolerance, viciousness and arogance of these people is breathtaking!

"Nobody is saying we are going to get out our swords and go and look for Malala... The point is a wider issue: it is about the American and Pakistani involvement in maintaining the British and American interests ...," Choudary told Reuters.

"Malala is one of the issues we are going to be addressing because she is being used as a propaganda tool by the enemies of Muslims to say: 'Look, Muslims don't believe in education' which is absurd."

Right - so to prove they are not against education they support the shooting of this girl, and issue this medieval-style religious "shunning" against her?

What a bunch of ***** (fill in any 5 letters of your choice!)

in.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Their so brave, I wish i was as tough as these guys. NOT!!!. Seriously we want to deport anyone who agrees with this or signs up for it. You have no place for your law here, dont like it? then leave. Things like this are playing right into the hands of the brain dead EDL and BNP who will try to use it as justification for their pathetic propaganda, but in a way they will be right. This can not be allowed to happen here and anyone caught even agreeing with it deported straight away, no ifs/buts/human rights, they wavered all them by denying this girl hers. Total scum.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I find it awesome that this one brave little girl has them shaking in their sandals! They know if all females in that part of the world were to become educated their days of male superiority will be over!

Equal rights and education for all!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If they go near her they're dead.....Believe it.

IIRC The hospital she's in looks after our squaddies, so it will be pretty well watched, most probably by those fellows from Hereford.....Not a bunch to be messed with lightly.
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've no idea why these people are allowed to have British passports?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Only in Islam, the so called religion of peace, will you find such atrocious criminalizing of innocent victims. But it is all about male dominance. Only by sticking to the teachings of the Qur'an can they continue to be child molesters, rapists, wife beaters, honor killers and more. By the laws of most civilized countries they could be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned for carrying out what they call their beliefs. Well here is what I believe. I believe that it is time we pull our collective heads out of our collective butts and put a stop to the atrocities perpetrated by "devout" Muslims. If they want to believe in Allah, fine. If they want to kneel and face Mecca to pray five times a day, fine. If they want to continue to wipe their butts with their bare hands yet call pork unclean, fine. If they want to own a $1000 rifle or a $5000 rocket launcher but can't afford decent food and clothing, Well considering what they want to do with those weapons this last one is not fine. But they need to bring their religion out of the dark ages like we did with Christianity and stop the Islamic version of the Salem witch trials and killings for just defying the church.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Much as I dislike how you've put it, you do have a point.....Islam is seriously in need of its own renaissance.

As I said before though, I don't think she's got too much to fear from these fruitbat fundamentalists.....Her fullest possible recovery is pretty much a matter of national pride now and the Yanks seem to feel the same, so between us, I reckon she'll be OK.

Here's hoping!.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Round them up in vans.

Deport them........to somewhere else.

Preferably a place with bullets and bombs going off. Say, Gaza?

Make them think about there nice life in the UK.

F* the lot of them..............why are they even there in the first place.

Something has to change.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Much as I dislike how you've put it, you do have a point.....Islam is seriously in need of its own renaissance.

As I said before though, I don't think she's got too much to fear from these fruitbat fundamentalists.....Her fullest possible recovery is pretty much a matter of national pride now and the Yanks seem to feel the same, so between us, I reckon she'll be OK.

Here's hoping!.

Yet she is only one of hundreds of thousands, millions even, still living under a male dominated system that places little or no value on them beyond being vessels for the pleasure of the beasts who call themselves men.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Easy Tiger.....That just wouldn't be cricket.

Far more sporting to let them take their best shot at her and then have the SAS reduce them to a series of splattery stains on the scenery!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Easy Tiger.....That just wouldn't be cricket.

Far more sporting to let them take their best shot at her and then have the SAS reduce them to a series of splattery stains on the scenery!

That sounds like a plan. Where do I go to get my hunting license.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hereford, but the requirements are really quite stringent.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Content

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You know something, I hate muslims and their vile, horrible, violent religion. The world would be a better place without scum like this.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

More hate won't help.

What they sow, they'll reap.....Especially if they try to f**k with her over here.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What they need each time they try to pull off some of that c**p anywhere in the world is a .45 CAL reality check.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

because common sense isn't common?

That's twice she's been made an international target.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Amen to that.....But they gotta draw first, 'cos then they're fair game and there are no questions of right and wrong.

Try to harm a child in this country and we'll either waste you on the spot or put you into one of our charming prisons and have the general population in there do it for us....At least that's the way it should be.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Amen to that.....But they gotta draw first, 'cos then they're fair game and there are no questions of right and wrong.

Try to harm a child in this country and we'll either waste you on the spot or put you into one of our charming prisons and have the general population in there do it for us....At least that's the way it should be.

It works that way here too. Just put him in the general population and let them know he is a kiddie diddler and and his life expectancy suddenly gets very short.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I've no idea why these people are allowed to have a pulse

second

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join