It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
But they need to bring their religion out of the dark ages like we did with Christianity

This is dangerous thinking.

Ted Haggard comes to mind.

There are plenty examples of dark ages there too.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
She speaks such fluid English for a poor little Pakistani girl.
Of course she was whisked over to England in the aftermath of her "injuries".

Or perhaps the whole thing was staged to start with.
I have seen her photo in the media.
I know what traumatic head injury looks like.
Shot in the head and neck?

I seriously doubt it. The photos are a complete photoshop. fotoforensics.com...

Her head would swell even if she had this so-called craniectomy.

Having heard the MSM media slants regarding the 100+ killed in Gaza vs. 3 in Israel, I have no problem imagining that this is more propaganda. No Islamic jihad has been declared against this 14 year old who's been blogging on MSM sites since she was 11, allegedly.

It seems akin to the story told by the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter in the US waxing before Congress about all the suffering she witnessed concerning incubator babies being dashed to the concrete.
A story sent to sell that war.

It is pretty low the way these girls are being used to sell a lie also.
Dollars to matzo balls she is an ambassador's daughter, too, or some diplomat's. Well educated in some English speaking country.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

But they need to bring their religion out of the dark ages like we did with Christianity

This is dangerous thinking.

Ted Haggard comes to mind.

There are plenty examples of dark ages there too.

So, you think anything we have today even comes close to the inquisition and the Catholic church torturing and killing anyone who disagreed with them. How about the Crusades? The closest we come to that in modern times are the fundamentalists and Puritans of the early days of this country. The ones who conducted the Salem witch trials.

What we have mostly now are the televangelists who use the scripture to fleece the ignorant masses.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

No one sin is greater. There is no room for an "oh they are worse" conversation.

Christianity has no room to claim righteousness over other belief systems when their leaders cheat on their wives with men, to get drugs and then spew hate while condemning those behaviors.

Corruption is rampant everywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

The rapture brigade strike me as pretty bloody dangerous, especially if they are anywhere near your nuclear chain of command.....Which they often seem to be.

You'd hear a worldwide sigh of relief if US presidents would stop mentioning god in their speeches.....Nobody who believes that an angry bloke sitting on a cloud made absolutely everything should ever be allowed to command that much firepower!

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Many & Various

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Only in Islam, the so called religion of peace, will you find such atrocious criminalizing of innocent victims. But it is all about male dominance. Only by sticking to the teachings of the Qur'an can they continue to be child molesters, rapists, wife beaters, honor killers and more. By the laws of most civilized countries they could be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned for carrying out what they call their beliefs. Well here is what I believe. I believe that it is time we pull our collective heads out of our collective butts and put a stop to the atrocities perpetrated by "devout" Muslims. If they want to believe in Allah, fine. If they want to kneel and face Mecca to pray five times a day, fine. If they want to continue to wipe their butts with their bare hands yet call pork unclean, fine. If they want to own a $1000 rifle or a $5000 rocket launcher but can't afford decent food and clothing, Well considering what they want to do with those weapons this last one is not fine. But they need to bring their religion out of the dark ages like we did with Christianity and stop the Islamic version of the Salem witch trials and killings for just defying the church.

Have you ever even read the Quran? You shouldn't speak about things you obviously know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I declare FATWAD against British-based Islamist groups

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octoneo

Only in Islam, the so called religion of peace, will you find such atrocious criminalizing of innocent victims. But it is all about male dominance. Only by sticking to the teachings of the Qur'an can they continue to be child molesters, rapists, wife beaters, honor killers and more. By the laws of most civilized countries they could be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned for carrying out what they call their beliefs. Well here is what I believe. I believe that it is time we pull our collective heads out of our collective butts and put a stop to the atrocities perpetrated by "devout" Muslims. If they want to believe in Allah, fine. If they want to kneel and face Mecca to pray five times a day, fine. If they want to continue to wipe their butts with their bare hands yet call pork unclean, fine. If they want to own a $1000 rifle or a $5000 rocket launcher but can't afford decent food and clothing, Well considering what they want to do with those weapons this last one is not fine. But they need to bring their religion out of the dark ages like we did with Christianity and stop the Islamic version of the Salem witch trials and killings for just defying the church.

Have you ever even read the Quran? You shouldn't speak about things you obviously know nothing about.

Yes I have studied the Qur'an and it does indeed support pre pubescent child marriages, hatred of Jews for no other reason that that they are Jews, subjugation of women to the point of sexual slavery and more.

Point 1 - Mohammed married his bride Aisha at the tender age of 6 and consummated his marriage to her when she was 9. This fact is used to allow child marriages by many practicing Muslims. They are only emulating their prophet, Mohammed.

Point 2 - The following refers to the twelfth imam otherwise known as the hidden imam or the Mahdi. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’ (All the trees will say this except for the Gharqad (box-thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.’" (Reported by Imam Ahmad; it is a Sahih Hadith). SOURCE

Between the Qur'an and the Hadiths, which are the works that explain and expand on the Qur'an, there is plenty to worry about. Just a quick FYI, the Hadiths are to the Qur'an as the federalist papers are to the United States constitution. They both give historical insight into the meaning of the work they are referring to.

Muslims are commanded to either convert, kill, or place in dhimitude any non Muslim.

The Qur'an allows lying to non Muslims to trick them into thinking they are not their enemies.

As defined in the Qur'an peace is just an interlude to be observed until the Muslims can regain enough strength to conquer the infidels.

The subgroup of Muslims known as the twelvers, or believers in the Mahdi, hidden imam, or twelfth imam believe that to bring him back (their version of the second coming) will take creating the maximum destruction and chaos. This is why Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran and a twelver himself, is considered to be so dangerous if he ever gets his hands on nuclear weapons. By his own words he wants to wipe the little Satan, Israel, and the great Satan, America, off the face of the map.

There is much more and I would respectfully suggest that it is you who needs to study the Islamic religion and it's main works the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

Oh, and BTW, you might want to learn to spell Qur'an right before you try to defend it again.
edit on 20-11-2012 by happykat39 because: added info

edit on 20-11-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes I have studied the Qur'an and it does indeed support pre pubescent child marriages, hatred of Jews for no other reason that that they are Jews, subjugation of women to the point of sexual slavery and more.

Point 1 - Mohammed married his bride Aisha at the tender age of 6 and consummated his marriage to her when she was 9. This fact is used to allow child marriages by many practicing Muslims. They are only emulating their prophet, Mohammed.

Point 2 - The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will say: ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allah! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’ (All the trees will say this except for the Gharqad (box-thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.’" (Reported by Imam Ahmad; it is a Sahih Hadith). SOURCE

Between the Qur'an and the Hadiths, which are the works that explain and expand on the Qur'an, there is plenty to worry about. Just a quick FYI, the Hadiths are to the Qur'an as the federalist papers are to the United States constitution. They both give historical insight into the meaning of the work they are referring to.

Muslims are commanded to either convert, kill, or place in dhimitude any non Muslim.

The Qur'an allows lying to non Muslims to trick them into thinking they are not their enemies.

As defined in the Qur'an peace is just an interlude to be observed until the Muslims can regain enough strength to conquer the infidels.

There is much more and I would respectfully suggest that it is you who needs to study the Islamic religion and it's main works the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

Oh, and BTW, you might want to learn to spell Qur'an right before you try to defend it again.

Interesting how I question your knowledge of the Quran and in response you....don't post a single verse from the Quran.

Both your points are false. Aisha was not married to Prophet Muhammad so early, as many hadiths and facts contradict the hadiths that say she was. For example the fact that Tabari also reports that Abu Bakr’s four children were all born during the Jahiliyyah (Pre-Islam Period), which has ended in 610 CE, making Aisha at least twelve in 622 CE. As for you second point, that hadith is very clearly either false or misinterpreted as the Quran clearly tells us that the righteous Jews are our friends.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
FFS all these books have been f****d with by countless people with countless agendas over the centuries; Old Testament, New Testament, Qur'an.....It's all just bulls**t!

Travel all around the world and you will find that people are just people until someone uses something like one of these stupid books to set them at each others throats.....Give it up people, it's every bit as moronic as Hollow Earth and nazi bases on the moon!

A wise man once said 'convictions make convicts'.....Don't become the prisoner of your beliefs.

Bed time for me.....TTFN! Take care, don't do anything I wouldn't (which doesn't rule out much TBH).

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Grown Muslim men intimidated by a child? Funniest sh**it I've read today.

Such disgusting animals. Shoot a young girl in the head, and after she survives their attempted MURDER, they want to put another "hit" on her? What kind of f**cked up s**hit is that? The fact people condone and "tolerate" this sh**it is ASTOUNDING and beyond words...
edit on 20-11-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Octoneo

As for you second point, that hadith is very clearly either false or misinterpreted as the Quran clearly tells us that the righteous Jews are our friends.

Then why are the Muslims threatening to kill every last one of them by wiping all of them and their country, Israel, off the face of the earth. You can pick nits all you want but the sad fact is that Muslims are still beheading Christians and committing most of the terrorist acts in the world. They still kill their wives and daughters in honor killings for just talking to someone of the opposite sex. They still make a woman prove, by testimony of multiple men, that they were raped and did not engage in consensual sex. they also still punish the raped woman and let the rapist go free. In some cases the Islamic courts, under Sharia law, have even forced the rape victim to marry their rapist.

The Islamic religion presents the greatest threat to freedom in the world that we face today. And no amount of diatribe will make them the good guys. All you have to do is look and listen to Islamic radio and television to see that they are promoting hatred on a monumental and unprecedented scale. Not even Hitler killed as many Jews as the Muslims want to kill.

It is now my bedtime so any more responses to you will have to wait until morning, late morning that is since I am retired and a late sleeper.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Why not just 'grown men'.....Don't apportion their evil to some imagined faith, I couldn't care less if they imagine that they worship the easter bunny, if they go near that girl I hope the SAS blow them to hell (real or imagined, either will do)!

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Clarity/Content

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by Shaxuul

Why not just 'grown men'.....Don't apportion their evil to some imagined faith, I couldn't care less if they imagine that they worship the easter bunny, if they go near that girl I hope the SAS blow them to hell (real or imagined, either will do)!

edit on 20-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Clarity/Content

I call a spade a spade. And if this story is about a spade, then I call it out. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What is a 'British Islamist"? Please define. Because,I'm not sure if it's an Islamist wanting to be British or a British wanting to be Islamist!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Octoneo

Then why are the Muslims threatening to kill every last one of them by wiping all of them and their country, Israel, off the face of the earth. You can pick nits all you want but the sad fact is that Muslims are still beheading Christians and committing most of the terrorist acts in the world. They still kill their wives and daughters in honor killings for just talking to someone of the opposite sex. They still make a woman prove, by testimony of multiple men, that they were raped and did not engage in consensual sex. they also still punish the raped woman and let the rapist go free. In some cases the Islamic courts, under Sharia law, have even forced the rape victim to marry their rapist.

The Islamic religion presents the greatest threat to freedom in the world that we face today. And no amount of diatribe will make them the good guys. All you have to do is look and listen to Islamic radio and television to see that they are promoting hatred on a monumental and unprecedented scale. Not even Hitler killed as many Jews as the Muslims want to kill.

It is now my bedtime so any more responses to you will have to wait until morning, late morning that is since I am retired and a late sleeper.

Most of the terrorists of the world are, in fact, not Muslims. Look it up. Muslims are, for the most part, against Israel's current government because as it is now it's a terrorist state, plain and simple. Any Muslim that wants to kill Jews simply for being Jews is in fact deviating from Islam. Islam teaches tolerance above all else. Killing someone due to their religion or ethnicity is strictly forbidden.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Octoneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Octoneo

Tell them that! Too long these VERMIN have hidden behind their Religion. Every Criminal act is Justified by their Religious Beliefs. Makes me SICK!

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Soooooo......is it Sharia law to be in effect or not? I am confused, could you please expand.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

No one sin is greater. There is no room for an "oh they are worse" conversation.

Yes, there is? In fact, no two religions are equal in the abundance of extremists, both relative and absolute, nor in the danger they possess. "oh they are worse" conversation is bad only when used to excuse.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

in.reuters.com

A new British-based Islamist group plans to meet in Islamabad to issue a religious decree against a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban, accusing her of supporting "occupying" U.S. forces.

The move against Malala Yousufzai, 15, is likely to provoke outrage. In the days following her shooting in October, she became an international icon and world leaders pledged to support her campaign for girls' education.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Pretty sure this is called Conspiracy to commit murder. Isn't that illegal in Britain?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join