It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Of course MSM are exploiting this to the full but none of that can detract from the FACT that The Taliban tried to kill her simply because she spoke out against them and expressed a wish to be educated.

Sure, there's more than an element of truth in much of what you've said, but in this instance it's smoke in mirrors and clearly aimed at deflecting from the intolerance and barbarity of The Taliban.

The girl certainly isn't a traitor - and it's quite revealing that you dismiss her opinion and seem to justify the attempt on her life because of it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I didn't justify or even mention any attack.

In regards to Taliban, let's not fall for the same thing twice.
This video was on ATS last year and also went viral. What it boils down to: unnamed "officials" saying the unidentifiable men in the video were Taliban, executing a possible woman (can't tell what or who it is) and that there was a crowd of men cheering -- which was shown only in a CUT scene.
You see, people subconsciously cannot differentiate between Taliban, Al Qaeda (ran by the CIA) and Muslims. So when they read or see such stories, regardless if true or not, they associate it all with Muslims and Arabs in general. It's a very effective technique.

This girl has been sensationalized to no end. So where's the video of her actual injury being examined? All I see are ones of her on a bed with her horrible acting father there and she looks quite fine considering she was said to be shot in the head by an evil, girl hating Taliban man who's a highly dangerous and trained killer. Please find it.

Otherwise, for her to recover so quickly and start making the comments she did is highly suspicious.
And yes, if YOU were to help a foreign government spread propaganda against the US, that would make you a traitor by its very definition.
edit on 21-11-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

She cannot be a traitor against Pakistan, because she did not speak out against its government but against terroristic forces in her nation which were keeping women from getting the education they should be able to access. Where is the traitorous behavior here exactly?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

This girl has been sensationalized to no end. So where's the video of her actual injury being examined? All I see are ones of her on a bed with her horrible acting father

Ever considered her father is not actually acting??

there and she looks quite fine considering she was said to be shot in the head by an evil, girl hating Taliban man who's a highly dangerous and trained killer. Please find it.

Why?

You have already pointed out that videos mean nothing - why would you beleive one more?

Otherwise, for her to recover so quickly

She was shot on 9 October - by what criteria aer you saying the 6-7 weeks since then is "so quickly"?

and start making the comments she did is highly suspicious.

the only thing your comment makes me suspect is your qualifications for making this judgement.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

British Islamists to issue fatwa against shot Pakistani girl Malala

In the struggle between the civilized man and the barbarian support the civilized man...or something like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If I had to sum up this whole story in one word, it would be deceit.

There's plenty of times staged situations just like this were used to sell agendas.

Is anyone here really believing this story? I mean, besides the OP (who tends to believe anything from what I've seen).

reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
She speaks such fluid English for a poor little Pakistani girl.
Of course she was whisked over to England in the aftermath of her "injuries".

Or perhaps the whole thing was staged to start with.
I have seen her photo in the media.
I know what traumatic head injury looks like.
Shot in the head and neck?

I seriously doubt it. The photos are a complete photoshop. fotoforensics.com...

Her head would swell even if she had this so-called craniectomy.

Having heard the MSM media slants regarding the 100+ killed in Gaza vs. 3 in Israel, I have no problem imagining that this is more propaganda. No Islamic jihad has been declared against this 14 year old who's been blogging on MSM sites since she was 11, allegedly.

It seems akin to the story told by the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter in the US waxing before Congress about all the suffering she witnessed concerning incubator babies being dashed to the concrete.
A story sent to sell that war.

It is pretty low the way these girls are being used to sell a lie also.

Best post in this topic and it only has 3 stars.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I just wanted to formally apologize to you.
Those comments were directed at the let's-kill-em-all types, and nothing in your post even hinted at that.
Nor were your points deluded.

Rough night and morning.

I will say though, that I don't think that each one of those groups would've had to been 'in on it' or aware of it, or that it would be impossible that they all were. Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

I didn't justify or even mention any attack.

In regards to Taliban, let's not fall for the same thing twice.
This video was on ATS last year and also went viral. What it boils down to: unnamed "officials" saying the unidentifiable men in the video were Taliban, executing a possible woman (can't tell what or who it is) and that there was a crowd of men cheering -- which was shown only in a CUT scene.
You see, people subconsciously cannot differentiate between Taliban, Al Qaeda (ran by the CIA) and Muslims. So when they read or see such stories, regardless if true or not, they associate it all with Muslims and Arabs in general. It's a very effective technique.

This girl has been sensationalized to no end. So where's the video of her actual injury being examined? All I see are ones of her on a bed with her horrible acting father there and she looks quite fine considering she was said to be shot in the head by an evil, girl hating Taliban man who's a highly dangerous and trained killer. Please find it.

Otherwise, for her to recover so quickly and start making the comments she did is highly suspicious.
And yes, if YOU were to help a foreign government spread propaganda against the US, that would make you a traitor by its very definition.

Thanks for posting this. Shot nine times? Three times at point blank range before slumping?
A little gauze on her head? Talking to the doctors just a short while later?
Really?
Who called the doctors? This is about the stupidest bit of CNN propaganda movie I've seen since Charles Jakel
or whatever his name was.

Oh it stops the video so you can't see her being shot, just some sound effects from a gun.
Because she was not shot. These people are role playing, nothing more nothing less.
It's absured and like my CuriousCanadian friend pointed out, it isn't even remotely believeable propaganda.

What the CIA and the ISI, who are thick as thieves know, is how to play upon the predjudices and the use
of children to sell war. It is completely hypocritical though.

You never saw the face of the person kneeling away from the camera, yet people are completely convinced
by mere words, and a photograph or two of a girl bearing no wounds consistent with being shot nine times at
close range. Not even maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Perhaps the way ahead is for islam to accept female imams in the same way that the COE will eventually have to accept female bishops.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is only when females are empowered that males develop some common sense,

But don`t hold your breath.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

I think you misunderstood. The video I posted was from another case a year ago.

But the premise is the same, yes. It's always unverifiable nonsense that's spoon-fed to the gullible and sells wars or (more importantly) fear and prejudice/hatred. That image of the girl in the hospital that someone posted earlier was even found to have evidence of being photoshopped.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes, I did misunderstand because I had seen a photo very similar to that attributed as the circumstances
to Malala.

I am the poster who submitted evidence that her 'after' photos are indeed photoshopped.

fotoforensics.com...

and...

fotoforensics.com...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

You never saw the face of the person kneeling away from the camera, yet people are completely convinced
by mere words, and a photograph or two of a girl bearing no wounds consistent with being shot nine times at
close range. Not even maybe.

Would that be because she was only shot once??

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

Aside from being British, Anjem Choudry seems to be nothing more than a glorified Agent provocateur that racists can pull out whenever they need something to bash.

His insidious and evil "Islam4UK" and "Shariah4UK" has barely a dozen members, and almost no support from muslims in the UK (most of who are totally against him).

Yet MI5 estimates that up to 4,000 British males have been trained by the Taliban, the same Taliban that shot her.

MI5 has estimated that up to 4,000 British Muslims had travelled to Pakistan and, before the fall of the Taliban, to Afghanistan for military training.

The Independent

British Muslims 'fighting with Taliban in Afghanistan'

British Muslims are helping the Taliban in their war against UK soldiers in southern Afghanistan, according to the former commander of Britain's forces in Afghanistan.

The Telegraph

British Muslims have become a mainstay of the global 'jihad'

Men from the UK's Kashmiri community have joined groups such as Lashkar-e-Toiba, the prime suspects in the Mumbai attacks, which have been fighting against Indian forces in Kashmir.

Others from a Pakistani background are in the ranks of the Taliban and other groups taking part in action against British and Nato forces in Afghanistan.

As well as fighters joining their ranks, groups such as Lashkar also benefit from funds raised on their behalf in the UK by the Muslim community.

The Independent

The British Muslim community is not quite as benign as you would have us believe.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

That is what some of us are here for at least.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've pretty much resorted to a single, go-to response to all this religious fundamentalist retardation now:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
A lot of people in this thread don't seem to understand what a fatwa is. From reading posts here, it seems many are under the mistaken impression that a fatwa is a "hit" put on someone's head by an Islamic religious authority. While true that a lot of the more publicised fatwa's are of this nature (ie. Salman Rushdie), a fatwa is simply a religious ruling on a certain issue.

The issue could be anything from whether or not it's OK to wear jeans, whether or not you can drink coke, whether watching tv (or certain tv show/movies) is allowed etc.. I mean every day mundane things that Muslims may want to know or questions they might have for their religious authorities to give them an Islamically based ruling on (really, most of them are boring and mundane).

It just turns out the more "whacky" and crazy variety are the ones that are "interesting enough" to write articles about and hence are the ones that spring to mind.

Anjem Choudary, who lives in East London and is one of the founders of al-Muhajiroun, which was banned in 2010, said the conference would announce the fatwa.

Although apostasy carries the death sentence according to Islamic law, he insisted he was not calling for Malala’s death.

"It's not a death sentence," he said. "It's about what is the reality of what's taking place and how she is being used as a tool for propaganda by the US and Pakistan, and for the crimes they are committing."

So it seems there, he is aware of the common western interpretation of "fatwa" and has pre-empted it, for anyone who bothered to read the article.

Google can help you find many boring run-of-the-mill fatwa's if you're so inclined

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hesperornis

So what exactly are the details of this fatwa that has been issued against a schoolgirl whose only crime appears to have been a desire for an education?

The very fact that Anjem Choudray and his supporters see the need to issue a fatwa seem pretty much self-evident that they support the attempt on her life carried out by The Taliban and their subsequent declaration of their intent to try to kill her again.

But we'll conveniently just ignore that and argue semantics about what constitutes a fatwa or dismiss it as 'whacky'?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Don't these Bat^$*t Crazy pricks realise that if they try to attack her or even if they succeed, there will be a flashback on extreme Islam like there has never been before...

Enough to turn even moderate Muslims against them worldwide, the world loves this girl right now..!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Islam is a pathetic excuse for a life, only scum can attracted to such a lifestyle of misogyny. After 15 years in muslims countries and being an English guy myself I feel I can say **** islam

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
So what exactly are the details of this fatwa that has been issued against a schoolgirl whose only crime appears to have been a desire for an education?

Since the fatwa has not been issued yet, obviously we cannot say. I did note your wording there of the fatwa being issued "against" the schoolgirl and not "about" the schoolgirl. Perhaps you need to read my post again?

www.fatwaislam.com...

Some funny ones:
It is unlawful to be a Muslim barber who cuts/shaves beards!
It is not best to say thank you in answer to kindness!
No hanging pictures!
no waving when saying hello!

and so on and so forth. I'm sure you can see the errancy of thinking that all fatwa's are calls for murder now?

(ofc the above fatwas are the opinions of the Islamic scholars to issued them and should not be generalized to all Muslims)
edit on 22/11/2012 by Hesperornis because: addings fatwa examples

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join