It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
I claim to be a person who tries to live right and treat people how I want to be treated.

Interesting. This woman got treated as she treated another. And now it's a problem?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Lonewulph

Bus driver is guilty of assault.

What he SHOULD have done, as man, as a professional, as a representative of his city, was to GET OFF THE BUS and call the police.

It makes me sick that there are people defending this man. He's a f'ing thug. If you think this guy was acting appropriately, I fear for the safety of YOUR partner.

Listen anyone can cause violence and she is as guilty, so she is a thug too.If you think this girl is
deviod of blame then you clearly havent watched the film.Remember it only takes a hand to carry out
the crime not a sole situation of sexes

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yes, because some people don't like it when another person fights back, hey want to punish the victim.

Such as in this case, a man must not hit a woman under any circumstances. Not even a circumstance like this.

But it is okay for her to say anything she wants to and treat him however she wants to. She's just a woman, after all, and just can't help herself because they lack the mental and physical capacity that men have. Women are fragile. (Or so some idiots say).

So in short, the man should not have hit her. So therefore, he's the criminal and should be sent to jail.

edit on 13-10-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I claim to be a person who tries to live right and treat people how I want to be treated.

Interesting. This woman got treated as she treated another. And now it's a problem?

"You reap what you sow springs to mind intrepid, in this situation i do believe and it
will teach her a lesson not to take on 19stone men by punching them thinking that because
hes a man that he wouldn't hit her back...bad call game over but she will learn..

That wasn't a woman spitting punching that was something else..
I wonder will she remember that spitting at a man or another human being in
general is ok maybe she will have second thoughts about acting like that again..?
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
She hit him first. Let there be FIGHT!

Gotta say, that moron had it coming. Kudos to the bus driver.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

So you're saying that any assault on a man by a woman is OK? How is that "equality"? That's what they, and me, have been fighting for for decades. Seems more like a double standard to me. And I WON'T be assaulted by anyone again, regardless of gender.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Call the cops and pull the bus over. If he has to step off the bus so he is not in a closed environment with a lunatic do it. It seperates himself and protects his passengers. Do what you have to do to diffuse the situation. If the passenger was a 6 foot 6, 300 lbs man do you honestly believe he would have punched him? Hell No!! Training 101 would have kicked in and he would have had the national guard there in two minutes. How many bangers have riden his bus that have loud talked him? He took the time to argue with the girl. He was not scared or thought that the passengers were in any danger. A real man would have shown this stupid kid a jail cell by simply calling the cops and smiling while she was arrested. But he played along and lost his temper so the bigger kid on the playground won by default. My point? Be the grown up. Not some animal who uses anothers actions as justification for your misdeeds. Don't resort to violence just because you can or know you will win.
The passengers actions did not justify his reaction.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Agree to disagree. Everyone has their perspective. I gave mine. Done.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So you're saying that any assault on a man by a woman is OK?

Not i.

Just some idiots who believe that it's never okay to hit a woman under any circumstances, even ones like these.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Call the cops and pull the bus over. If he has to step off the bus so he is not in a closed environment with a lunatic do it. It seperates himself and protects his passengers.

And if he separates himself how does that protect his passengers that are still on the bus? Think about it.

Do what you have to do to diffuse the situation.

He did.

If the passenger was a 6 foot 6, 300 lbs man do you honestly believe he would have punched him? Hell No!!

Ahh, we're back here again. "Because it was a woman." Sorry, poor behavior doesn't slide with me just because it's X chromosomes involved.

My point? Be the grown up. Not some animal who uses anothers actions as justification for your misdeeds. Don't resort to violence just because you can or know you will win.

Don't poke a rottweiler and expect it not to bite. Especially if you're a Pomeranian. Spurious thinking. He's an "animal"? What about her?

I disagree.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Lonewulph

Bus driver is guilty of assault.

What he SHOULD have done, as man, as a professional, as a representative of his city, was to GET OFF THE BUS and call the police.

It makes me sick that there are people defending this man. He's a f'ing thug. If you think this guy was acting appropriately, I fear for the safety of YOUR partner.

Didnt read all the replies and where the extended
uncut version is given.. www.worldstarhiphop.com...
i thought the bus driver just got up and hit her for screaming...
Not the case. Watch extended version. While he is driving she slams his head against
the window!!! He stops the bus which thank God was not crashed and went to hit him again
which is then when the driver HAD to restrain her to regain control of the bus. As that is happening 2 or 3 of the ladies friends start to attack the driver and finally other passengers are trying to break them up.
Plz watch full video and check all replies its only a few page thread. You missed the whole story as i did at first.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

See what I mean?

That's the never hit a woman under any circumstances crowd speaking.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Originally posted by Vitruvian
The driver reminds me of a modern day cop - very typically brutish and violent..........in a word - A Pig
edit on 13-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

I'm sorry Philly Law Enforcement Officers are so bad, (I assume you are referring to them), but I'm sure one simply cannot just lump them ALL of them into a single statement of being brutish, violent modern day cop. Where I live we've got an awesome Police/ Sheriff's Department. Yes from time to time one might lose his temper and screw up, usually the younger ones that get a little too amped, but we're lucky to have so many caring and devoted people who have chosen that career in our crazy violent times and putting up with situations that occur such as this disturbance on the bus.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

I was referring to police behavior across the board throughout the US - its appalling and everyone is on to it. If some people are not aware of it then they are in denial. We have become victim to a brutal police state not unlike what we saw in pre-war Germany during the formulation of the Nazi regime. Want proof? Google it..........hundreds of thousands of pages on that topic alone.

BUT - since you mentioned Philadelphia we just this week had a Lt. Jonathan Josey fired for EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS THE PIG BUS DRIVER DID...........Now the police union has the audacity to hold a citywide fundraiser for him so that he can keep his job.

Philadelphia Officer Who Punched Woman to Be Fired

BTW - Be sure to watch the opening video that is a LEAD-IN to the story on the posted link (above) - it shows a gang of Philly cops brutally stomping a teenager - very very barbaric.........!!!! They are ANIMALS
edit on 13-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well and truly deserved.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Call the cops and pull the bus over. If he has to step off the bus so he is not in a closed environment with a lunatic do it. It seperates himself and protects his passengers. Do what you have to do to diffuse the situation. If the passenger was a 6 foot 6, 300 lbs man do you honestly believe he would have punched him? Hell No!! Training 101 would have kicked in and he would have had the national guard there in two minutes. How many bangers have riden his bus that have loud talked him? He took the time to argue with the girl. He was not scared or thought that the passengers were in any danger. A real man would have shown this stupid kid a jail cell by simply calling the cops and smiling while she was arrested. But he played along and lost his temper so the bigger kid on the playground won by default. My point? Be the grown up. Not some animal who uses anothers actions as justification for your misdeeds. Don't resort to violence just because you can or know you will win.

Your being sexist it sounds to me and what you are really getting at is it's ok for the man to get
beat spat on maybe have a knIfe in the small of his back like the good donner he is..
provide everything for the woman take her grief and give her 'all the money indio'
Like some kind of get out of jail free card in life playing the sex card failed and karma
came back at the woman i mean "thing" faster than a speeding bullet..

This is equal rights and if she can give it she can take it like intripid says don't poke a dog with
a pointy stick because "you may get bitten"..

This thing played on a level that is not worthy of the title "woman"..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

See what I mean?

No.
Please explain. I'd like to get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
This is the typical black culture , where I live , this is common among blacks.

Oh I just love this.

Typical eh? Well forgive me if I disagree. I mean...I suppose I could get all frothy and maybe shake my head in some cobra like movements....but why give s*** sniffing trolls like this the satisfaction.

I will never understand why whenever there is a thread on ATS that involves blacks...do these types pop up like so much whack-a-mole... stroking themselves to the beat of their hatred and then pausing long enough to wipe their hands (maybe) and type some ignorant trash on the computer?

Back on topic....this is an unfortunate situation for all involved. I feel like she definitely had it coming but at the same time...ouch! That adrenaline might have kept her going but I bet later that night her face and head were WRECKED. And that bus driver is going to now be known as the dude who punched a 15 year old girl in the face. I bet his family isnt too happy right now. This is not the kind of attention one wants.....on either side.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

A real man would have shown this stupid kid a jail cell by simply calling the cops and smiling while she was arrested
The point being you are clearly sexist by suggesting a "REAL MAN"
back to you sister?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Let me just give a round of virtual applause to the Bus Driver,

He manned up and put that skank in her place, she is this way because she is used to having her way with men.

Sometimes, some people just don't get the hint. Sometimes as a man you have to use force in order to get your point across to a woman.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
as a larger framed guy (6' 3" 225+ lbs), I am sick of this sentiment just because I'm bigger than someone that I should never ever hit anyone smaller than me. I got news for you all...size doesn't make a damn bit of a difference in a fight. Yeah, I might have a long reach and hit like a sledgehammer but i'm a bigger target and i'm significantly slower than some of the rabid-squirrel-on-meth opponents i've had to fight with in the past.

Point being just because you're smaller than your opponent should not make everything swing in your favor if you get your clock cleaned by Andre the Giant. Sadly, it does in the eyes of the law.

And the whole equality-with-special-priveleges is probably a good 4/10ths of why I am a sworn bachelor that will never again have nothing to do with the other half of my species. My life is more peaceful that way. Women are nothing but trouble....IMO.

You wanted equality? You got it, lady. Don't get pissy if you don't like equal treatment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join