It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
WOW if only people would realize that acting as ignorant as possible is not a good way of handling a situation. The bus driver should not have punched the young woman but that woman also shouldn't act like that.People need to put away their egos.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That chick was 15?

That bus driver did what her mother should have done to her a**.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
...she is this way because she is used to having her way with men.

That might be over complicating the subject. Not necessarily "with men", hell they are like that with each other. I've got kids this age and keep an eye on them on FB and I've got to tell you, some don't respect anyone, regardless of sex. It's a lack of basic respect that is the problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Balls, what's next? Sensitivity classes?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

I was referring to police behavior across the board throughout the US - its appalling and everyone is on to it. If some people are not aware of it then they are in denial. We have become victim to a brutal police state not unlike what we saw in pre-war Germany during the formulation of the Nazi regime. Want proof? Google it..........hundreds of thousands of pages on that topic alone.

BUT - since you mentioned Philadelphia we just this week had a Lt. Jonathan Josey fired for EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS THE PIG BUS DRIVER DID...........Now the police union has the audacity to hold a citywide fundraiser for him so that he can keep his job.

Philadelphia Officer Who Punched Woman to Be Fired

BTW - Be sure to watch the opening video that is a LEAD-IN to the story on the posted link (above) - it shows a gang of Philly cops brutally stomping a teenager - very very barbaric.........!!!! They are ANIMALS
edit on 13-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

I see people everyday who are acting like animals and they don't have a uniform on.

But I guess that makes it ok...right?

I feel for this bus driver...to be assaulted and fired as well is the ultimate insult. He had other passengers on this bus to look out for.

If she wants to be treated as the fairer sex, than she should act like a lady. If she wants to be treated as a equal...well, then think first before you act.

I don't advocate violence on anyone...unless they deserve it. In this case, I think that she did. What the bus driver did is called a escalated response.

End it quickly and remove the threat. Which he did.
edit on 13-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the driver lost it in a very stressful and volatile situation. the girl is no angel, obviously, yet i think the driver needed to exercise more self-control. punches can kill. just a squalid little scene.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Lonewulph

Bus driver is guilty of assault.

You're almost right, check the OP for what constitutes 'Assault', (verbal threat), if he will be charged with anything it will be Battery. (Unlawful touching)

What he SHOULD have done, as man, as a professional, as a representative of his city, was to GET OFF THE BUS and call the police.

Yes, you are correct, he had that opportunity, he could have stopped the bus and stepped off, called supervisor and police. He then could have charged her with 'Battery', assault, and disrupting public transportation, since he did not retaliate.

Instead, Grandpa chose to deck the raving bully. Fine with some here, some not.
He will lose his job, he will most likely be arrested and charged with Battery since he actually did have the opportunity to leave the bus and call police. She most likely would have followed him outside and continued the bullying, crowds would gather.....who knows.
He will now also most likely face civil lawsuit by her besides criminal charges, and she will settle out of court with a sizable settlement. If Grandpa would have had a heart attack from this altercation, what angle would it take on then? Interview the nice Grandchildren crying media, pushed over the edge by a thug bully.

It makes me sick that there are people defending this man. He's a f'ing thug. If you think this guy was acting appropriately, I fear for the safety of YOUR partner.

I didn't see him do anything to indicate he is a 'thug'. She is clearly the thug, she's no fragile frightened girl, he even comments about the knife scars on her face. She's probably been in more fights than all of us.

He's somebody's Grandpa that drives a bus for a living, a job. He lost his temper while being bullied, and has now done something I'm sure he is regretting, lost his retirement and everything.
So who prevails here, who loses? Bully learns being a thug female can bring her cash? She wont change a bit.
I was raised not to hit women myself, and proudly, I never have.

But we all have our limitations, and she's not a woman.

]
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i watched that vid the sound off, so i don't know what she said, but it shouldn't matter.
that guy is a low life and should be in jail.
i'm really saddenen'd by all the people on this site sticking up for this guy.

the only excuse for hitting a woman is if your life is in danger, thats not the case here.
that guy is a worthless peice of ...., and if you think he did the right thing, you are too.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Ow, that hurt.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I'm not understanding your sarcasm. Maybe you could explain what you mean by your statement?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
the driver lost it in a very stressful and volatile situation. the girl is no angel, obviously, yet i think the driver needed to exercise more self-control.

punches can kill

. just a squalid little scene.

Very good point - if he were a man he would have used his superior strength to subdue her until the police arrived (he should have called 911 right away) rather than to take revenge on her. Not only does he lose his job but he cost's the city and the bus company millions through lawsuits not to mention criminal charges against him as well as a civil lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

You weren't meant to "get it".

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Apparently you have not grown up in a household of women as the only male.

I love my sisters, but they were quite evil at times.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Bus driver used excessive force, end of story. They have certain policies and procedures in place to deal with hostile, irate and abusive passengers. In this instance the driver seems to have thrown them out the window and let his emotions get the better of him.

The driver was the victim right up until he threw that devastating upper cut.
didnt I see you writing in another thread that you would take out any burglar that entered your home and now you talk about the driver used excessive force or is being attacked in a place of work different?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Respect is the key word here. This isnt necessarily a gender issue so much as its a respect issue. This girl not only had no respect for the driver...or the passengers on board....but she also had no respect for herself. 15 is young but its old enough to know better. One might be more inclined to examine the root causes as to why a lot of teens these days seem to think that its okay to be as disrespectful as possible....especially to older people. Could it be that we have become the "Oh no he didnt just say/do that society" where the edgier something is....the more hardcore and uncomfortable it makes people....the more entertaining it is? We seem to celebrate being as obnoxious as possible, especially here in the states. It is reflected in music, sports, media, entertainment....and when you get kids coming up in an environment where there is little emphasis placed on being empathetic...and things like kindness are seen as a weakness.....is it any wonder that many kids are becoming monsters? We are cultivating them. As a mom this makes me worry about my own kids...who I have tried very hard to groom into positive extensions of what our family is about. I have had to teach them to defend themselves against people like this....but I know that if they ever had to hurt someone....they wouldnt take joy in it. In fact it would bother them immensely. No one should take gratification in hurting another...for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Misandry much? Yeah, we can play that too.

The bottom line is the driver has a responsibility not only to the vehicle but the passengers as well. Who's the problem here? The passengers? The driver? The disruptive maniac?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Yeah, well, that's like, your opinion, man, and worth exactly what everyone paid for it. Let me tell you the reality of someone that's had to work security unarmed in an environment where the other person might not be. This bus driver sees knife scars like that and that's a really big flag that your opponent is probably carrying a blade. You get one shot if you have that doubt, and this bus driver took it.

Listen, fifteen year old girl or not, she can still shank you just the same. Rikku, I suggest you go back and watch the extended video where she slams his head into the window. This female deserved every inch of what she got.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
the driver lost it in a very stressful and volatile situation. the girl is no angel, obviously, yet i think the driver needed to exercise more self-control.

punches can kill

. just a squalid little scene.

Very good point - if he were a man he would have used his superior strength to subdue her until the police arrived (he should have called 911 right away) rather than to take revenge on her. Not only does he lose his job but he cost's the city and the bus company millions through lawsuits not to mention criminal charges against him as well as a civil lawsuit.

As far as I saw, he did effectively subdue her with his actions. But you do have a point with the lawsuit thing. There will be money paid out...probably to both parties due to the various lawsuits. Such is the new American way.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

the only excuse for hitting a woman is if your life is in danger, thats not the case here.

so you obviously missed the part where the bus is moving and the girl slams the drivers head against the window.
endangering everyone's live including hers.

and there is no excuse whatsoever to ever hit women.
as there's no excuse for how that woman attacked the man first.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
i watched that vid the sound off, so i don't know what she said, but it shouldn't matter.
that guy is a low life and should be in jail.
i'm really saddenen'd by all the people on this site sticking up for this guy.

that guy is a worthless peice of ...., and if you think he did the right thing, you are too.

His life was in danger! and so was the lifes of every passenger on board

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join