It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This girl had no respect for the safety of other passengers at all. Don't disturb a bus
driver when hes driving when he has lot's of peoples lifes on his hands and the lifes of others.
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Said better than me. Thanks.

link   
@ :55 seconds says "you wanna be a man I'll treat you like a man....

This ones a toughy on one hand I have to quote my dad "Son don't ever lay a hand on a women"

But I think if a women is ready to fight like a man then can get hit like a man.

I don't condone hitting women, but some some people just need a reality check. I 'd probably just man handled her through her off.

link   
Granted the content presented itself may be something to debate, I would like to point out the fact that the website this comes from is one for promoting violence among the youth and I really dislike seeing it spread even further.

But eh I'm off topic so just ignore this post.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Society is clearly out of control. People are at their breaking point. Regardless of who did what and why, it is a reminder of the sadness and loneliness in peoples lives.

There is no common decency or respect left in the world.

If this was the last video that mankind was remembered by I would be ashamed

starred. and spot on.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

The world would be a better place If more people were like you

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
if you're on a jury, would you convict the guy.

the girl was calling him n-word, yelling at him, distracting him and finally slapped him while he was driving.

she put everybody's lives on the bus on the line as well as pedestrians and other motorists.

a city bus is a 40 ton monster on the road. it's not a joke if he runs off the road and crashes into a bus stop full of waiting commuters.

all for this crazy ____.

the uppercut was worthy of mike tyson. he really leaned into it and had a little marvelous marvin hagler body feint thrown in for good measure.

9/10 on the uppercut. 10/10 for throwing her out of the bus like a cartoon character.
edit on 13-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
reply to post by denver22

By real man I mean an adult not a boy. Thinking before he acts. In my opinion only children or child like individuals react before thinking. The same reason I said female passenger and not woman. I don't think that is sexist. Just my personal opinion of what dictates grown up behavior.
spitting like an adolecent little
spoilt baby you forgot to mention that darlin?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

It wasn't the net that started this animalistic behavior.

Gangs, starting with the bikers after Korea.

Actually WW2.

But really? Is a group of people that find common ground a gang, or a organization?

The VFW and American Legion yield quite the lobbyist power. They influence elections, both local and National. The Hells Angels...not so much.

Gotta thank you as you've got my juices flowin'.
I see a new thread comin' on.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Bus driver used excessive force, end of story. They have certain policies and procedures in place to deal with hostile, irate and abusive passengers. In this instance the driver seems to have thrown them out the window and let his emotions get the better of him.

The driver was the victim right up until he threw that devastating upper cut.
didnt I see you writing in another thread that you would take out any burglar that entered your home and now you talk about the driver used excessive force or is being attacked in a place of work different?
sir, this is a entirely different situation compared to someone breaking into my home.

Are you suggesting that me physically defending my home and family is in the same league as a this women yelling at the bus driver.

If so I believe you may need to re-examine your outlook on life.

Big difference between your home and a public bus.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

They started after WWII but didn't get violent until after Korea.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I guess she "got what she deserved".... if she was a DUDE maybe. Any man that hits a woman like that is a b**** in my book. Im not saying i'd put my cape on n save her if i was their, but, if that was a dude he wouldn't have done that. I'd like to see a follow up video where her brothers come n put his mouth on the curb with wire wrapped around his mouth.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm a woman. If I talked to a man like that I'd expect to be punched.

SHE ASKED FOR IT.

I appreciate the attitude of chivalry here. It's laudable, but the fact is that society has changed and so have the rules.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
This girl had no respect for the safety of other passengers at all. Don't disturb a bus
driver when hes driving when he has lot's of peoples lifes on his hands and the lifes of others.
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Your arms must be pretty sore from swingin on that nutt tree..... What is this lil man syndrome season..? They dont have seatbelts on buses so dont make it a safety issue. Only a man with female tendencies would hit a girl like that, and any man who justifies it is that mans b*****...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
I'm a woman. If I talked to a man like that I'd expect to be punched.

SHE ASKED FOR IT.

I appreciate the attitude of chivalry here. It's laudable, but the fact is that society has changed and so have the rules.

Myself, as a guy would allow a women to talk to me like that. But once I was assaulted, the she has no defense as far as I'm concerned. I've had my ass handed to me by plenty of women before in the past because I refused to strike back.

Those days are gone. It's a new world nowadays...gotta adapt or perish.

Gotta say though...I don't relish strilking a woman. It just doesn't sit well with me.
edit on 13-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The driver should be sacked, he probably already has.

The woman did nothing to deserve being punched like that. being talked to like trash does not excuse punching people, he could easily talk trash back or throw her off the bus.

This was a classic case of man not liking the fact that a woman was undermining his manhood and couldn't handle her so he resorted to using his fists. I bet he would do the same to his wife/girlfriend.

There are numerous things he could of done without hitting her, pull over, open the doors and tell her to get off.
Ignore her don't argue back. drive the bus to the nearest police station if one was near by get out and tell them to get her off the bus.

Talking trash might make people angry but it never excuses assault.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You are obviously clueless as if you had seen the full video, she put everybody on the bus in danger.

But, you must be ok with that as a 15yr old feelings are more important?

She wasn't beaten down in my opinion. She was disciplined.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
The driver should be sacked, he probably already has.

The woman did nothing to deserve being punched like that. being talked to like trash does not excuse punching people, he could easily talk trash back or throw her off the bus.

This was a classic case of man not liking the fact that a woman was undermining his manhood and couldn't handle her so he resorted to using his fists. I bet he would do the same to his wife/girlfriend.

There are numerous things he could of done without hitting her, pull over, open the doors and tell her to get off.
Ignore her don't argue back. drive the bus to the nearest police station if one was near by get out and tell them to get her off the bus.

Talking trash might make people angry but it never excuses assault.

The woman assaulted him first. Watch the longer video.

Equal rights is just that, equal rights.
edit on 13-10-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

You are obviously clueless as if you had seen the full video, she put everybody on the bus in danger.

But, you must be ok with that as a 15yr old feelings are more important?

She wasn't beaten down in my opinion. She was disciplined.

How did she put everybody on the bus in danger...? Quit exaggerating..... Let it be your girlfriend/wife or sister n see how you would feel that... I bet i could slap that bus driver upside his head n he wouldn't do nothing to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join