It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

A Cleveland bus driver throws an uppercut and seemingly knocks out a female passenger on the bus. After reviewing the video, it becomes obvious that she is angry about something and screams profanity at the older driver.
At one point it appears, (during the jogging and shaking of the camera), SHE put hands on the driver. The driver pushes her back, stops the bus, and tells her that she'll be going to jail now.

She continues to rant pointing into the driver's face as he stands up, continues the verbal altercation, then stops mid-sentence and throws an uppercut to the woman's face knocking her to the floor. He proceeds to toss her and her belongings off the bus. Another female passenger hits the bus driver and tells him he is going to jail.

The video is raw, lots of profanity, but this is a stabilized version I found to be easier on the eyes.

Now, in Florida, for a victim to claim a criminal charge of 'Assault', certain elements must be met:
An 'Assault' is a verbal threat made by the suspect. The victim must be in fear of the verbal threat of the suspect, and the victim must believe the suspect is capable of that threat.
For example, standing in someone's personal space, fists clenched and raised, threatening to do physical harm.

A 'Battery', in summary, is defined an 'Unlawful Touching'. So, if the 'assault' is followed by the suspect pushing or striking the victim, you now have criminal violations including Assault AND a Battery.

Who is guilty of what here? Who was in fear of an assault, and who appears to have done the first battery.
Are there multiple suspects here?
As the investigator arriving to this chaotic scene you would have to determine who goes to jail based on witness statements and the video.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: no spelling bee champion

edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'd have punched her too, to shut her up. It does seem like she assaulted him. If so, she got what she deserved.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Bus driver used excessive force, end of story. They have certain policies and procedures in place to deal with hostile, irate and abusive passengers. In this instance the driver seems to have thrown them out the window and let his emotions get the better of him.

The driver was the victim right up until he threw that devastating upper cut.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
she got some "equality", loud mouthed clown, probably been used to slapping people all her life, a lot of the time men who don't usually strike back out of politeness, fear of prosecution

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

I'm kinda glad I don't live in Cleveland after watching this. Wow.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

spot on mate.. he should've remained calm and professional instead of letting his emotions get the better of him!!

the women should get a slap on the wrist and a stern talkin too, he should at the very least lose his job!!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway

I'm kinda glad I don't live in Cleveland after watching this. Wow.

Not to bum you out, but there are idiots living everywhere.
They didn't just bus them all to Cleveland.

The driver, being the "professional" in this situation, should not have hit her. It's not like he was in a lot of danger or anything. As said above, he should have just followed procedure. I wonder what started the whole thing in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Looks like she won't be mouthing off like a little brat anytime soon.

I don't condone domestic violence or anything like that but too many women think they can just do whatever they please without repercussions. They belittle men, they hit men (and I don't mean playfully), they steal, they cheat and they do this over and over again because the men are too afraid to hit back.

Ive seen women brutally punch and kick men over and over and the guy has no choice but to stand there and take it.

It's time that women learned that actions have consequences. If you hit a man you damn well better be able to take a few hits back.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What awful behavior and language. Seems excessive to punch her like that. Why is it that those who are loudest in demanding 'respect' seem to be the least deserving of it?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lol and then she says "you're going to jail, bitch" ..What a joke. She thinks she can run her mouth, call him 'n-word' and slap him - But once he hits her back (what she deserved) She automatically say's "you're going to prison" Maybe think before you run you're mouth and attack people, little girl.

Side note: I wouldn't of hit her that hard, it is a little excessive. But Then again, I'v never been continually called 'n-word' and then slapped, so who knows how I'd react, I know I'd be pissed for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Kind of surprised at the support hitting a women is getting in this thread.

Be the better person and not resort to violence in any situation regardless of the gender of the hostile person. In my opinion violence, or this type of assault by the driver is only justified if the drivers or other passengers lives were at risk.

Just because this lady can yell and piss you off does not justify the type of physical assault the bus driver went through with.
edit on 13-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
She can go to jail for hitting him but he can go to jail for trying to strangle her. Skip to the 50 sec mark he clearly has his hands around her throat.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OMG That uppercut was awesome!

My favorite part was when he muppet-tossed her off the bus.

EDIT: "You gon to jail naw!"
This is epic!

edit on 13-10-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This woman was endangering everyone on the bus being like that while they were in transit.

What if, when she slapped him, he went into on-coming traffic and hit a car, killing all in that vehicle? He'd be blamed, not her, for not stopping the bus and dealing with the irate passenger.

While I believe his upper cut was excessive, he did have the right to, quite literally, throw her off the bus, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
She can go to jail for hitting him but he can go to jail for trying to strangle her. Skip to the 50 sec mark he clearly has his hands around her throat.

I'd have to look at it again, but I think that was the second girl that came forward and began hitting him while the first girl is still lying in the stairwell.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you hit someone, be prepared for a reaction. The reaction may be verbal, physical or legal, but you better be prepared. Unfortunately, this guy gave her a grand upper. And if you do not know what a grand upper is, I refer you to this video below:

Now while I wouldn't grand upper a female, I have no sympathy for the woman... at all. Why? Because I've dealt with these type of females. They have no feminine energy but they use their feminine visage to assert their dominance in an overbearing manner. They adopt all the negative energies of the male, and when they are really confronted with something that may compromise their safety, they discard the male energy and pretend to be a female again.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What's orange boy doing just standing there lmao

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

What's orange boy doing just standing there lmao

I was wondering that too, bus monitor? He stayed in the middle the whole time, he could just wearing a reflective vest on his way to work.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I think the bus driver should let off some steam instead of attacking passengers.
If the stress is really setting in then go find a way to go realease that anger...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So what could the driver possibly done to get cursed out by the"lady"?I've seen similar such behavior on buses in Kalamazoo.Simply savage animals living for conflict and violence.
edit on 13-10-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join