It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Who is that guy in orange? Does he work for the bus company? Is he supposed to be security?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Lonewulph

What's orange boy doing just standing there lmao

orange boy haha

yea he got shook...that punch echoed through him lol

Puff daddy in orange, orange - daddy, and we got some rapper picking his nose at the end
some help they were

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
The driver reminds me of a modern day cop - very typically brutish and violent..........in a word - A Pig
edit on 13-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

I'm sorry Philly Law Enforcement Officers are so bad, (I assume you are referring to them), but I'm sure one simply cannot just lump them ALL of them into a single statement of being brutish, violent modern day cop. Where I live we've got an awesome Police/ Sheriff's Department. Yes from time to time one might lose his temper and screw up, usually the younger ones that get a little too amped, but we're lucky to have so many caring and devoted people who have chosen that career in our crazy violent times and putting up with situations that occur such as this disturbance on the bus.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Honestly i would of lost it to if someone pushes me while im driving a bus full of people. Stupid women she deserved it. Might have been abit much but to all those saying he should of been professional and calm. Well i think your asking abit much, when someone could of idiotically kill a bus of people.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, what exactly led up to all this?? Looks to me like the loudmouth girl started it, by not shutting up, then pushing the driver, who to me, looks on the elderly side. I agree with the driver, if this is the case. If she wants to act like a man, be treated as one....and I am a female...I am sick of these loudmouth bully girls, just NASTY & TRASHY...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Originally posted by Vitruvian
The driver reminds me of a modern day cop - very typically brutish and violent..........in a word - A Pig
edit on 13-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

I'm sorry Philly Law Enforcement Officers are so bad, (I assume you are referring to them), but I'm sure one simply cannot just lump them ALL of them into a single statement of being brutish, violent modern day cop.

I can and most certainly will lump all of them together because the quote-unquote good ones are just as bad as the bad ones because they allow it to continue. Then again you probably have never had the misfortune to have one of these power hungry thugs powertripping on you, so I forgive you.

Back on topic...

This hoodrat got everything she deserved. Step like a man get popped like a man. Yeah, maybe the driver should have just stopped and called the police. Those police may or may not show up in the first 30 minutes for something minor like a physical altercation on a bus. Meanwhile he's got a violent passenger who has already struck him and now he has to hang around and wait? Nah. He did what he had to do. He's probably going to lose his job at the very least, though.

I've never hit a woman in my life (except for my cousins and they're *both* bigger than me and thusly don't count) but the overwhelming sentiment i've seen from the other half of my species is that this courtesy most males extend to females can and will be taken advantage of to the fullest.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Interesting, all of the situations I've been in where I was dealing with the police and I never did I have a bad experience. Therefore, in my opinion, I don't feel ALL police are bad. I don't feel ALL of anyone, it's prejudice to lump everyone from any particular group into an ALL statement, but you're in Louisiana, never mind, you're forgiven too. Actually I do like LSU though.

Back on topic

If you were some form of Law Enforcement officer, pick your favorite, and you were called onto this scene, personal feelings aside. Who would you arrest? What if she got into your face?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ill bring my daughter up here to whoop yo ass- ill bring my grandaughter whoop yo ass, bring yo
daughters up here ill whoop there asses, b!tch it looks like ill have to have a slice of cake you
touch my cake and your going to jail 'n words' im going to jail for eating your cake..

*Uppercuts her cake hoe* get off my bus and take your cake with yer hoe..

Sorry op i thought id lighten up the mood i know it's slice yer face and no cake.

I don't condone violence but man she has a 'big cake hole'. meaning mouth as us brits say.

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If I was the driver I would have just stopped the bus and pushed her trashy ass out the door.
Case closed.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That's customer service at it's best.

Trashy people doing trashy things

Oh boy....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is the typical black culture , where I live , this is common among blacks.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
My favorite part was when he muppet-tossed her off the bus.

I'm sorry.
I never laugh at these types of situations but she kind of deserved this.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm of 2 minds here. First off I didn't see her do anything worthy of getting popped. Maybe I missed it. Secondly, I was raised to never strike a woman. My first wife was abusive as hell. The only person to damn near knock me out and I used to live in biker bars. When someone is coming at you with a hammer you really have to reevaluate your convictions. To this day I will NOT be assaulted by anyone. Man, woman or alien. If this woman DID hit the guy the only difference between what he did and what I would do is that she wouldn't have gotten up.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The first mistake was by the bus driver. I work with the public as well and the last thing you want to do is argue with someone. Either shut up and let them rant like a lunatic or call the cops if you feel threatened. As a professional your first concern should be your safety as well as your passengers. Suppose she had a gun?
Stooping down to this girl's ( As a woman we don't claim her) level should cost him his job.
Secondly how can he justify hitting a woman? or a customer for that matter? His life was not threatened his pride was. Perhaps he would not have felt the need to protect his so called manhood if he would have acted like a man in the first place. As for the riders on the bus, why are we so quick to click the cameras instead of trying to diffuse a situation. Someone should have called the cops at the first sign of trouble.
I used to manage a bar and no one is harder to deal with than someone who you cut off from drinking or you don't serve because they don't have proper ID. A little respect and common sense goes a long way.

By the way I am very surprised at some of the men on this site condoning violence against women. If you honestly feel your life is threatened everyone has the right to defend themselves. Most men I personally know are smart enough to leave before the situation gets to that point. But to hit a woman for running her mouth, stealing or mentally defeating you?
What the hell?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

its socially acceptable between persons of like race.
reply to post by Vitruvian

Excuse me? Most elderly minorities who grew up during the civil rights era, don't take too kindly to the "N" word. It's the younger generation of minorities who are ignorant to the fact that the "N" word was used to belittle their race. They totally disrespect the generations before them that fought for equal rights. This bus driver was that generation and theirs a good chance he was also offended by it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Who cares.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Blah, blah, blah.

B***h asked for it.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i don´t think anyone posted the longer version yet, which does help to see the context better.

i won't embed it, just the link *PROFANITY WARNING*
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I hope this doesn't happen to your mother or daughters. Remember "asking for it" is a matter of perspective.
Maybe someone one will feel that you asked for it by your reply!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join