Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 14
17
<< 11  12  13   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y
 


She seems shocked that she somehow thought a mans supposed to be on this earth
to be abused and to eat dirt as most of her girlfreinds can testify well she knows different
now not to open her gob and spit thinking that she can outrightly abuse the man because
he is a man unbelievable...

Gee hes supposed to be a man hes supposed to take this sh!t lmao..
her jaw hurts from shouting abuse no doubt ...



edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Got through ten pages and did not see this posted.She isn't 15 people.She's 25.Scroll down and read the update or follow the link that gives the info :

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Which makes her behavior even more disgusting.She got what she deserved.Anyone who's seen the full video knows it.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I find this highly interesting. Do I think the bus driver should of hit her, no. There were other means of handling this situation. HOWEVER, I find it funny that she wanted to talk all kinds of garbage and pretend she is a bad-###, well that is until she got hit. Then she was upset. This is why people should not talk nonsense with strangers. You never know how crazy they really are until they stand up and uppercut you.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by Lonewulph
 


Ok..

She deserved it. Tolerance and Compassion, two different things...

But I give the girl some moxy..
1. She gets jacked way good.
2. She does not get thrown off the bus. She is at the foot of the door.
3, At the time he has her hands around her neck she is thrown down on the floor.
4. She gets back up. She gets back up... WOW..

Real crappy situation... I saw another video the other day where a punk kid
throws a punch and connects with an elderly bus drivers head as the punk is exiting the bus....


Yeah I saw that one as well, I am starting to think if you do not already do it that you need camera's on your buses pointing exactly where peoples faces are when they get on/off. changing from cash to bus cards that when swiped gives a persons name and address and the card has your picture on it. that way drivers if assaulted will have all the information and data needed to prosecute the person. it would solve the problem of incidents like this one.

the problem is more surveillance and tracking so i am unsure it would a good idea, but it is the only solution i think would protect the driver and make people behave civil on public transport.
edit on 13-10-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Got through ten pages and did not see this posted.She isn't 15 people.She's 25.Scroll down and read the update or follow the link that gives the info :

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Which makes her behavior even more disgusting.She got what she deserved.Anyone who's seen the full video knows it.
Buddy it was posted a few pages back and yes watching that video of the
interview says it all..it's not the uppercut that still shocks her but the fact that she thought it was
a womans right to say what she wants poke the dog with the stick the dog bites it's that simple..



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
I find this highly interesting. Do I think the bus driver should of hit her, no. There were other means of handling this situation. HOWEVER, I find it funny that she wanted to talk all kinds of garbage and pretend she is a bad-###, well that is until she got hit. Then she was upset. This is why people should not talk nonsense with strangers. You never know how crazy they really are until they stand up and uppercut you.


Read back a page, maybe two...very eye opening to how thing are understood and handled in this type of environment, then...one can see clearer, imho



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   



Yeah I saw that one as well, I am starting to think if you do not already do it that you need camera's on your buses pointing exactly where peoples faces are when they get on/off. changing from cash to bus cards that when swiped gives a persons name and address and the card has your picture on it. that way drivers if assaulted will have all the information and data needed to prosecute the person. it would solve the problem of incidents like this one.

the problem is more surveillance and tracking so i am unsure it would a good idea, but it is the only solution i think would protect the driver and make people behave civil on public transport.
edit on 13-10-2012 by lifeform11 because: typo


But, hey, wait a minute! That's big brother maaan! No way! (just playing devils advocate) I've always been a supportive of cameras in public, ( only places where one has no expectation of privacy). They help solve so many cases, and this case will be one.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y
 


She was shocked she got socked she said? And says you don't put your hands on a person, but she was okay with her doing it?

Welcome to internet infamy.

SMH.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
reply to post by Q2IN2Y
 


She was shocked she got socked she said? And says you don't put your hands on a person, but she was okay with her doing it?

Welcome to internet infamy.

SMH.
She been watching her freinds get away with it for so long and she thought
shed have a little pop but came unstuck she can but learn a great deal and maybe give some
respect back to the man....men i bet her boyfreind lets her get away with it..



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 


Hey I tried to tell youuuu Jstanthrno1. , thanks a lot!


edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by syrinx2112
 


I think it was the second girl with the black shirt that started to get choked out while the first girl is still on the floor, correct me if wrong.


I really don't know man.. If she is off the bus, not one person got off to help her at the end.
I think she got back on.. I know the hair is different well I think it is.

To me I am wondering why more people didn't get off the bus to help...

Maybe it is two people, but the outfit looks very similar. Black pants and with black tang-top, two girls wearing the same thing and both had pony tails...
edit on 13-10-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Not all women are like this but the majority are...

"But the times they are a changing"...

Women never used to act like this man and woman would respect one another
get old together one dies the other dies..

This world has gone to ruin respect out the window



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by syrinx2112
 


I think it was the second girl with the black shirt that started to get choked out while the first girl is still on the floor, correct me if wrong.


I really don't know man.. If she is off the bus, not one person got off to help her at the end.
I think she got back on.. I know the hair is different well I think it is.

To me I am wondering why more people didn't get off the bus to help...

Maybe it is two people, but the outfit looks very similar. Black pants and with black tang-top, two girls wearing the same thing and both had pony tails...
edit on 13-10-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)
The difference is the size of the pony tails the first had a long pony tail
and the second had something not even worth putting up ill have to have another look again.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
She can go to jail for hitting him but he can go to jail for trying to strangle her. Skip to the 50 sec mark he clearly has his hands around her throat.


Not for nothing, but putting hands on someones throat does not equate to strangling. Grabbing the neck or the back of the head gives you control over the other persons body, it doesn't mean he was restricting her ability to breathe.

Yeah, she got laid out, did she deserve it? Yep, 100%. Does it make it right? No, it doesn't.

Should either of them go to jail? No. She got her lesson learned, and he should get suspended, and that will be his lesson learned, and guess what -- I bet neither of them will do that kind of stuff again.

Jail is a place to put criminals to "allegedly" rehabilitate them. That means, in normal English, that it's to alter the behavior of the person who committed said crime, so they won't do it again.

You can accomplish the same goal without ruining someones life -- believe it or not.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)





new topics




 
17
<< 11  12  13   >>

log in

join