It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by denver22

What kind of woman spits? That is disgusting beyond words. If I did that my mother would be horrified and think she failed to teach me properly as a young girl.
Ones that are evolving into mouthy shamefull
brats who know the rules and think they have immuntiy for their actions..

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that some posters on this thread need to come to the reality that all women/girls aren't innocent little angels.

On topic: I do believe the driver could have taken a different approach but sometimes we all can't control our adrenaline rush as emotions are running rampant.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And here I thought we were on the very cusp, both individually and collectively, of entering into a new age of reason and spiritual wisdom.

But that is only after everybody dies.

I'm not sure that's entirely reasonable.. sounds too costly, imho.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Kind of surprised at the support hitting a women is getting in this thread.

I used to think that way. Chivalry was something I was raised on.
Never hit a woman.

The fact is, women are not the same as they were back then.
Chivalry was predicated on the idea that women needed to be protected.
This is not a view that anyone seems to believe any more.
They want equality in all aspects and that's fine but then claim special interest as females.
It doesn't work that way.

If a man strikes a woman then she should retaliate as necessary, whatever the method.

If a woman strikes a man then she should expect the same back.

Chivalry is dead and class is history.

I want to be clear, I don't condone the violence. I wouldn't hit a woman unless it was in a case of extreme self defense but I'm an artifact of old school ideals.

edit on 13-10-2012 by badgerprints because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I think that some posters on this thread need to come to the reality that all women/girls aren't innocent little angels.

On topic: I do believe the driver could have taken a different approach but sometimes we all can't control our adrenaline rush as emotions are running rampant.

Ya have to admit, it was a REALLY good uppercut!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by lifeform11

Equal rights is equal rights. Plain and simple. What say you?

Simply put

And spot on.

How can anybody even argue this point?

link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I was impressed with the uppercut, yes.
Text book.

But, in retrospect, he could've subdued her and threw her off the bus. I believe he struck out of pure emotion/adrenaline.

link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

If a man strikes a woman then she should retaliate as necessary, whatever the method.

That's exactly what is going to happen. The poor driver will never even see it coming.
Mean streets are a new world.
edit on 13-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Rikku
is this the low-life nut huggers thread?

Duly noted, but please try to avoid one liners not on topic, thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
You don't know how these females act man. They are irrational, and they push the limit, even when you are trying to be rational and calm. They feed off your lack of aggression and they keep on and on. There's no winning with them. The only way to win is to get extremely dominant and aggressive, which is what I would do, or do what this elderly man did. You can not reason with them.

Maybe it's some sort of evolutionary tendancy, whereby some of the women are driven stark raving mad by the complete lack of male dominance (like in the old OLD days) and are thus willing to go to any lengths to provoke it just to be aggressively dominated like an otherwise deeply repressed instinct. They are like tribal fighting women in a society of docile couch potatoes and they just can't take it any more! Maybe..?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Some people on here make me sick, "she got what she deserved".

Have you never been irate with a bus driver? I sure as hell have, I actually got in a physical altercation with one, luckily I wasn't a skinny woman getting sucker punched into next week.

This is awful, the driver should get sent down, no questions about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
When you deal with these kind of females, you will understand why he responded the way he did. I had female who literally got into fighting stance like a male, and tried to wail on a buddy of mine who was significantly smaller and shorter. My friend didn't fight back. He just walked away, and the female kept trying to hit him so I had to choke her out a little bit. And even when I had her in the choke hold, she was still threatening to physically harm my friend.

You don't know how these females act man. They are irrational, and they push the limit, even when you are trying to be rational and calm. They feed off your lack of aggression and they keep on and on. There's no winning with them. The only way to win is to get extremely dominant and aggressive, which is what I would do, or do what this elderly man did. You can not reason with them.

You make very valid points obviously based on your experience. I see a trend here in some replies that there are folks that are a bit naive to what order things are done, and rules are lived by, when they pass judgement in regard to this particular environment. Help me out here. I think if they understood the language and mindset that you are pointing out, they would better understand the confrontation, but still not agree or condone it.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That uppercut was biblical. I think she saw the throne of heaven for a split second before returning to earth. When I saw it, I flinched, I wasn't even expecting that much wind up. Jeez..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just waiting for someone to take that video clip, and add Street Fighter effects to the uppercut...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So, by reading your posts I can tell by your logic that you are against equal rights? That's a mighty bold train of thought for a woman.

As some posters stated earlier, this is a new age, people aren't same as they were even 20 years ago, cultures and societal norms are changing. You can blame some of that on the feminist movement (there's a good thread on here somewhere about that).
edit on 13-10-2012 by kimish because: add:some of

edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
S and FRIGGAN F! I ride public transportation all of the time and I see both women and men verbally abuse the driver all of the time. Unfortunately, the bus drivers look at all riders with the same convictions due to this daily abuse. Whether the driver hits too many bumps, slams on the breaks too hard during rush hour, or doesn't take your expired pass, they get hell from those who seek a hand out. I literally see this everyday and think he may have overstepped his boundaries a bit, but he should still be able to get another driving job somewhere else. He really sounded as if he could have been a good man, and you know, if his route is like mine he just could have been abused one two many times that week. Or maybe a couple hundred times. I am tired of hood rats thinking they're entitled. By the way hood rats are comprised of all races not just the stereotypical ones. SF
made my day.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

That is fair enough, but you would surely expect to lose your job if you were at work?
you would surely expect to get more trouble if you 'took out' the 'wrong guy'?
you would surely expect to be involved and maybe even charged by the police?

The best way to deal with people like the woman in the clip, is to not deal with them, walk away, call the police, it takes two to argue and escalate a situation. the bus driver had multiple opportunities to deal with the situation in a better way. pulling the bus over and refusing to drive until she was off the bus is one way he could of handled it, this would of got ALL the passengers on his side and they would of been telling her to shut up so they can get to where they want to go, this would of prevented any need for him to say anything.

Phoning the police when she was being confrontational isn't hard for anybody to do either if you are unable to walk away.

as for equal rights, I'd advise the exact same thing if it were a bloke getting in your face, hitting somebody should be last resort or if you are unable to avoid it.

sometimes you just end up in a worse situation than the one you were trying to prevent when you just go straight to fists.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join