It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by kimish

if you want to lose your job, have assault charges against you until the police decide what action they will take and have a boyfriend/husband/brother etc or all of them hunting you down, then yeah i suppose acting unprofessional is O.K. while at work.

It only takes 1 punch to kill somebody.

Food for thought. That bus driver could've died driving the bus, with all of those passengers on board. Also, if he would've allowed her to continue assaulting him any of those blows could've ended his life.

the blow he gave seemed to be much more of a candidate for ending life. it's o.k. don't worry if you want to hit people rather than handle it a different way i am not preventing you. but it does not matter what excuses everybody has for his action he could easily of handled it different and way sooner, before it got to fisty cuffs.

If you think he is the only person who is confronted at work by a screaming customer who threatens and assaults then fine, but i can guarantee this happens daily and 99% of people handle it better without the need to punch anybody. his life was not in danger so he should of just called the police and pressed charges against her.

he was in control of the bus and he could of stopped at any time, but he chose to keep driving, until he decided to hit her , then all of a sudden he could pull over.
edit on 13-10-2012 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by denver22

Say, that's a good point. A mother here just got 99 years for gluing her 2-year-old daughter's hands to a wall and then beating her while she couldn't get away. How do you defenders feel about that woman?
edit on 10/13/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by dayve

This girl had no respect for the safety of other passengers at all. Don't disturb a bus
driver when hes driving when he has lot's of peoples lifes on his hands and the lifes of others.
edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Your arms must be pretty sore from swingin on that nutt tree..... What is this lil man syndrome season..? They dont have seatbelts on buses so dont make it a safety issue. Only a man with female tendencies would hit a girl like that, and any man who justifies it is that mans b*****...

Actually im 6ft son. your off your head if you don't think the little brat isn't a safety concern
to others when the bus driver is driving. Sort your head out david my boy..

aha 6ft? Im almost 6'6 maybe thats y i see things differently... Call it a safety concern if you want to be dramatic n justify another grown mans actions.... I hope he gets what he deserves tho

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

It goes both ways. Treat me with respect and you get the same. Treat me with disrespect and don't be suprised when reality smacks you up-side the jaw.

Urban youth don't play by them rules. The driver is a dead man.
edit on 13-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It really didn't have to happen, but it did because she kept at it.

I'm fine with it only because the 'girl' had so much time to stop.

Poke the bear enough and he will claw you in the face. No different from a man?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Those spoiled brats are the reason this country is dying.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
too funny!

Oddly enough, my friend just sent me that very same video and I dam near peed myself.

Greatest video ive ever seen! WHAM!
I love when women act all hard and tough and then drop like a can of lead. Why couldn't she just STFU and sit down? When you're asking to be beaten like a man, and then you are beaten like a man, what's the problem?
People on that bus had places to go. The sooner that loud pain in the arse gets knocked out the better.

Way to go, driver!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by TDawgRex

It goes both ways. Treat me with respect and you get the same. Treat me with disrespect and don't be suprised when reality smacks you up-side the jaw.

Urban youth don't play by them rules. The driver is a dead man.
edit on 13-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You could be right, but I'm sure the driver has a CCW as well. I'm from this area, Every RTA driver I know has a CCW.

It may turn out even worse for her friends and family in the long run.

I do hope and pray that it will not go that route though. But chances are is that man will be forced to relocate his family...all because of one urban punk assed [Snip], who did not get her way.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

And here I thought we were on the very cusp, both individually and collectively, of entering into a new age of reason and spiritual wisdom.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

aha 6ft? Im almost 6'6 maybe thats y i see things differently... Call it a safety concern if you want to be dramatic n justify another grown mans actions.... I hope he gets what he deserves tho

I hope she gets hard time too for endangering the lives of others assaulting a bus driver spitting
etc..I bet she will think twice about it now hey?

link   
I hope that driver has a CCW and several AR-15's, the more punks he takes out the better.

link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by dayve

If i'm in a car sitting next to you and you're driving and I push your face up against the driver side window, what are your chances of getting into an accident? Think about it. The odds are pretty high. That you can't deny.

ETA: Mind you, before and after I smash your face up against the window I am yelling racial slurs, profanities and I spit on you.

Think about it.
edit on 13-10-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

I still wouldn't hit a woman for doing that... I've been stabbed by a woman, n as bad as i wanted to hit her i didn't, i tossed her. I know my strength n my size, i dont need to secure my manhood by hittin a woman

Tell me david go tell that story to the parents of abused murdered children killed by the female
sex if you got hold of the perpetrature dave or caught them in the act what would you do???...
just an example to your i wouldn't hit a female ..Fact is you don't know do you for sure

edit on 13-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Ahhhhh come on.... This is no comparison to a woman beating and murdering kids... lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
When you deal with these kind of females, you will understand why he responded the way he did. I had female who literally got into fighting stance like a male, and tried to wail on a buddy of mine who was significantly smaller and shorter. My friend didn't fight back. He just walked away, and the female kept trying to hit him so I had to choke her out a little bit. And even when I had her in the choke hold, she was still threatening to physically harm my friend.

You don't know how these females act man. They are irrational, and they push the limit, even when you are trying to be rational and calm. They feed off your lack of aggression and they keep on and on. There's no winning with them. The only way to win is to get extremely dominant and aggressive, which is what I would do, or do what this elderly man did. You can not reason with them.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And here I thought we were on the very cusp, both individually and collectively, of entering into a new age of reason and spiritual wisdom.

But that is only after everybody dies.

Then we'll all know...or not.

Sorry...off-topic, or maybe dead on?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

What kind of woman spits? That is disgusting beyond words. If I did that my mother would be horrified and think she failed to teach me properly as a young girl.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I grew up with 5 older sisters who beat me to a pulp numerous time...though I must admit, sometimes I did deserve it.

But sometimes, my Dad beat me just because one of the sisters thought it was in her best interest to say, "Dad! TDawg hit me!"

I still hate hitting a woman....and haven't done so since the 80's (Yes, self defense), but still have no qualms about do so if need be.

I'm not so sure I would have been so restrained as the bus driver. He put up with a whole lot of [Snip].

link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I've worked in the customer service business for many years and I've always killed them with kindness. That's my style. But, If someone attacks me you'd better believe I will retalliate. I grew up having a father that was killed and I don't want my 2 sons to go through what I did so yeah. In my neck of the woods, it's dangerous. SO if anybody as much as enters into my "bubble" i'm going to strike first. Stepping inside of my personal space is an attack and I will defend myself. I will not risk getting stabbed or shot point blank. Instead immobilize the enemy. I have two children to think about.

Equal rights is equal rights. Plain and simple. What say you?

link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

You don't know how these females act man. They are irrational, and they push the limit, even when you are trying to be rational and calm. They feed off your lack of aggression and they keep on and on.

Yes they feed off the fact that you wont hit them and take pure liberties with it ive seen women
bite the ears off a man and in self defence the man had to knock her out pronto..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join