It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus Driver Uppercuts Irate Woman Passenger - Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They both should be taken to jail for 24 hrs and ticketed. Act civil in public, is that hard to comprehend?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Just waiting for someone to take that video clip, and add Street Fighter effects to the uppercut...

Haha. i thought the same thing..
Dragon Uppercut!!

link   

link   

Just waiting for someone to take that video clip, and add Street Fighter effects to the uppercut...

Q2in2NY did just that, I think page 2 or 3

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing the moment I saw the video, so I looked around, and our good friends of the Internet delivered.

Sometimes people need their head rattled (or bottom spanked) before they learn their lesson, not that I think uppercutting a woman is the right way to teach that lesson.

edit on 13/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Touche. I tend to look from both sides of the fence and I may a tad biased on this topic. Nonetheless, S for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

I was thinking the same thing the moment I saw the video, so I looked around, and our good friends of the Internet delivered.

[

I shoulda only posted that image, they docked me 20 points for posting the video. I was just hoping to get something other than politics out there. I'm still learning the ropes.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There's an update saying she is actually 25. Not 15. So this is an adult (if you want to call her that) woman (if you want to call her that too), screaming, spitting and assaulting a bus driver.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
There's an update saying she is actually 25. Not 15. So this is an adult (if you want to call her that) woman (if you want to call her that too), screaming, spitting and assaulting a bus driver.

(Animal will do) theres one thing getting hit but spat at

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Ok..

She deserved it. Tolerance and Compassion, two different things...

But I give the girl some moxy..
1. She gets jacked way good.
2. She does not get thrown off the bus. She is at the foot of the door.
3, At the time he has her hands around her neck she is thrown down on the floor.
4. She gets back up. She gets back up... WOW..

Real crappy situation... I saw another video the other day where a punk kid
throws a punch and connects with an elderly bus drivers head as the punk is exiting the bus....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

That certainly should change a lot for those screaming 'poor baby', poor grandpa. He might have a chance to beat this.....unless her injuries are more than a swollen jaw. 'great bodily harm' changes the charge to 'Aggrevated Battery' a third degree felony.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
saw a bus driver put an armbar on a hostile passenger as we were waiting to leave; passenger sounded mental and kept pointing his finger in his face.. LOL..

so like 3 secs.. the driver grab his hand, flipped him around and slammed him to the seat, no blood was spilled and another driver happened to walk up and called 911..

personally .. I'm GLAD he did~!

sounds like the woman set him up.. not sure why this driver just didn't call 911.. simple as that..

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is this the same woman? Funny, in the previous video she was belligerent, obnoxious and threatening. In this one, she is quiet, soft spoken, and innocent.

Unbelievable.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112
reply to post by Lonewulph

Ok..

She deserved it. Tolerance and Compassion, two different things...

But I give the girl some moxy..
1. She gets jacked way good.
2. She does not get thrown off the bus. She is at the foot of the door.
3, At the time he has her hands around her neck she is thrown down on the floor.
4. She gets back up. She gets back up... WOW..

Real crappy situation... I saw another video the other day where a punk kid
throws a punch and connects with an elderly bus drivers head as the punk is exiting the bus....

That's another girl my freind just check out the pony tails?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

I think it was the second girl with the black shirt that started to get choked out while the first girl is still on the floor, correct me if wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

She lawyered up and got coached.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
saw a bus driver put an armbar on a hostile passenger as we were waiting to leave; passenger sounded mental and kept pointing his finger in his face.. LOL..

so like 3 secs.. the driver grab his hand, flipped him around and slammed him to the seat, no blood was spilled and another driver happened to walk up and called 911..

personally .. I'm GLAD he did~!

sounds like the woman set him up.. not sure why this driver just didn't call 911.. simple as that..

Armbar, ah you know what an armbar is. Are you in corrections?
I think that could have been an option in this case.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join