It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I dont fear anything within reason (except of course being eaten by shark lion ). Fear is not the thing. Im not afraid of death. Its going to happen. My thoughts are about life, and what is valuable and real to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I dont fear anything within reason (except of course being eaten by shark lion ). Fear is not the thing. Im not afraid of death. Its going to happen. My thoughts are about life, and what is valuable and real to me.

You believe you are not at peace because of people.
There is dis-ease. The dis-ease can be cured by finding out who it is that is not at ease.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

There is dis-ease. The dis-ease can be cured by finding out who it is that is not at ease.

No its just one special person. Im not complicated person. People can have their world i wont stop them.
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

No its just one special person. Im not complicated person. People can have their world i wont stop them.

Because you believe you are a person in time you are worried about other times where you might have to fight to survive. But you are always where the happening is happening - you are always present.
If you can find that you are the quiet, stillness in which all arises you will be free.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Because you believe you are a person in time you are worried about other times where you might have to fight to survive. But you are always where the happening is happening - you are always present.
If you can find that you are the quiet, stillness in which all arises you will be free.

I dont worry about fighting to survive, i have sufficient material wealth, and more than most. I know whats in my mind you just have no idea what thoughts are in my mind.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I dont worry about fighting to survive, i have sufficient material wealth, and more than most. I know whats in my mind you just have no idea what thoughts are in my mind.

Do you think money can prevent death, or the feeling that you can be anilhated?
The 'me' that fears death is just an illusion - it does not exist except as words appearing. The word that appears that says 'future' make you believe there is a you that exists separate from this moment. You ARE this moment.
You are timeless being. Nothing can appear without (your) presence.
You have believed a lie - that you are a person in time and that you have to protect yourself from life.
I don't mean to insult anyone, i come to free you from the prison of the mind.
You are life.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Watch this video (if your mind will allow you to), it might change your perspective of life:

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Do you think money can prevent death, or the feeling that you can be anilhated?

No of course not!

The 'me' that fears death is just an illusion - it does not exist except as words appearing. The word that appears that says 'future' make you believe there is a you that exists separate from this moment. You ARE this moment.

i dont disagee

You are timeless being. Nothing can appear without (your) presence.
You have believed a lie - that you are a person in time and that you have to protect yourself from life.
I don't mean to insult anyone, i come to free you from the prison of the mind.

Your beautiful person.

You are life.

I agree. See we can agree on somethings sometimes lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm sure it was posted already, but

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Reincarnation is a possibility. Im not ruling it out.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The video has very, very, very little to do with reincarnation.
The video is more about incarnation.
It is well worth a watch, i watch it often.

Someone asks peter Brown about reincarnation and he says 'reincarnation is opening a huge can of conceptulizing'.
Death is only a story told in aliveness.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

whats the difference between incarnation and reincarnation? Is it something easy to comprehend?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

whats the difference between incarnation and reincarnation? Is it something easy to comprehend?

Won't the mind let you watch the video?
Go on give it a try - you will be amazed if you just put the mind out of the way just for 10 minutes. Listen to what Peter Brown says.
Don't let the mind hold you captive.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Im quite capable of listening to a video. Why would i do that however when your here and you understand the Video. Id much rather you told me in your own words what it means.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Im quite capable of listening to a video. Why would i do that however when your here and you understand the Video. Id much rather you told me in your own words what it means.

You have what you need.
Do it or don't.
Click and listen and be open. Or not?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

ok ill listen for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

ok ill listen for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I listen to the vid of Peter Brown.
Hes a articulate speaker.

I think i understand well alot he was saying.

firstly, he talked about the self and the other. The experience we have with the other, whether it good or bad is defined by the self. The example of dream in new york. The interactions with the people in dream, they can be pleasant or bad.

He answered my question about incarnation versus reincarnation. From the perspective of self there is no difference, both one and the same.

Another interesting thing he talked about was the movement of consciousness in space. Well movement from the perspective of consciousness is a fabrication of the consciouness as there is no real physical reality. And secondly what we percieve as movement is relative movement between the self and the other.

You see im quick learner. Tell me i listened correctly, im confident i interpreted him correctly? i can see why you listen to his Vid, he does have a way of explaining concepts related to self and other quite effortlessly. So whats my next vid you want me to listen to?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

You are describing your perfect world and its one in which you have control over the enviromental thermostat to remove any forms of agressiveness or passivness that cause what you see to be evil actions.
This indicates that your inner nature is inherently one of control. In simple terms you love to be in control. If you arnt in control you will try and be passive and calm until you can longer maintain that poise and then your will be agressive and start being a source emitter of evil.

I believe your world is flawed because you are human, and as such your human qualiites will always surface eventually and when the right stimulii is injected like the full moon of the wearwolve you will crave the hunger tp be evil.

Hahaha! Well, thanks for sharing your analysis of me, it is interesting! I disagree however.

My nature tends to be "reconciliatory", or tending towards "integration" and "synthesis".
I often suspect that is fairly common in females especially! I see it as "creativity".

You have painted an image of me as one of those people who swing back and forth between repressed passivity and out of control aggressivity, in an attempt to avoid conflict.

I think you are mistaken. I am often quite attracted to conflict! I see it as a creative process. The clash of opposites presents for me a possibility of the two merging and becoming something greater than either is alone.
I don't tend to swing too far either way.

You are still considering the thesis and anti-thesis... try to stretch it a bit further, into synthesis!
Do you know what being assertive is?
Do you know how that differs from aggresivity?
Do you know how it differs from passivity?

I do not describe any different world. I describe a choice, made in a moment, that anyone can make. It doesn't change the world.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

You are still considering the thesis and anti-thesis... try to stretch it a bit further, into synthesis!
Do you know what being assertive is?
Do you know how that differs from aggresivity?
Do you know how it differs from passivity?

These questions are my very point of contention which is if you lose emotional objectively, which happens to all of us even in the best of times, the lines of clarity between assertivness and agressivness become less discernable. Im sure you will enjoy a passionate debate on a topic you feel strongly about. I mean dont we all in that regards, except there is a potential pitful. This is becoming addicted to control and power. It starts slow and grows, where inevitably drawn out by a passionate demeanour in such situation over time one person will become the master over the other.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join