It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The mind is always trying to 'figure' things out. It is just an instrument that measures and labels and this is fine. But it thinks it can make life work. It assumes life is not working fine on it's own so is continually trying to make it work. Well, this is hard work and it is also confuses itself because the mind can only work in opposites.
It labels things as good and bad and tries to do good.

The trying to make life work is not needed. It is working perfectly.
When you stay with 'this' (direct conscious contact) and don't want anything more from it you will be at peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

AthlonSavage , A light must learn in defense to shine bright enough to pierce the darkest energies/agendas and deceptions. That light at times must be able to match any frequency darkness tries to deceive and manipulate with or (mirror) its opposing energy. If what some would consider a demon has claws then why not an angel possess even stronger claws.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Then at least the person is on a level playing ground in life. Whats your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

There is no reason to make effort to stir up emotion and hatred to do that. There is no reason to weigh the persons soul and judge whether they are inherently good or evil. Simple logic and critical thinking is all that is needed.

I can accept your explanation for not concieving that evil is like an entity of sorts. Things do repulsive you; yes i have no issue with accepting that, because there are things we all at times find offsettling, out of place, imappropriate or even horrific.

Im practicing the losing form, and to do this i must experience fully"This" which is the happenng occurring right now. Simply put direct experience with no conceptulisation of awarness carried out by the mind.

Once i have no form, evil wont exist because there wont be any thoughts left to hold it togther as a form.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The mind is always trying to 'figure' things out. It is just an instrument that measures and labels and this is fine. But it thinks it can make life work. It assumes life is not working fine on it's own so is continually trying to make it work. Well, this is hard work and it is also confuses itself because the mind can only work in opposites.
It labels things as good and bad and tries to do good.

The trying to make life work is not needed. It is working perfectly.
When you stay with 'this' (direct conscious contact) and don't want anything more from it you will be at peace.

Is the ego a construct of the mind? The above described mechanics of the mind indicate the minds has a natural ability to form assumptions. What is the driving force for that. It certainly wouldnt originate from the "I" or the nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Is the ego a construct of the mind? The above described mechanics of the mind indicate the minds has a natural ability to form assumptions. What is the driving force for that. It certainly wouldnt originate from the "I" or the nothing.

It originates from the feeling of separateness (the 'me' sense). This is the first wrong assumption (the original sin) that gives rise to all misconception.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

AthlonSavage , A light must learn in defense to shine bright enough to pierce the darkest energies/agendas and deceptions. That light at times must be able to match any frequency darkness tries to deceive and manipulate with or (mirror) its opposing energy. If what some would consider a demon has claws then why not an angel possess even stronger claws.

Your use of metaphors of good darkness and light indicates you believe there are distinctively two opposing forms/patterns of energy which reside in the experience of the This, which we are living in now.
These forms either malevolent or good to our happening.
I have been debating another member here on evil, and the belief is for her it doesnt exist. Its just really a perception of experience, where we prefer this personal experience over that one, based on level of repulsion, pain or pleasure.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

It originates from the feeling of separateness (the 'me' sense). This is the first wrong assumption (the original sin) that gives rise to all misconception.

What is Sin, who or what or how to did it first arise, who or what invented it...how did separation first occur? . This is the real mystery of life.

edit on 15-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What is Sin, who or what or how to did it first arise, who or what invented it...how did separation first occur. This is the real mystery of life.

Sin just means 'missing the mark'. A mistake.
Tony Parsons explains what happens when the feeling of separation happens.
Part 1:youtu.be...
Part 2:youtu.be...
Listen to the whole series, Tony Parsons is one of the straightest speakers of non duality.

The feeling of separation just happens and then the realization of oneness just happens.
God is playing hide and seek. It is the game.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Sin just means 'missing the mark'. A mistake.
Tony Parsons explains what happens when the feeling of separation happens.
youtu.be...

The feeling of separation just happens and then the realization of oneness just happens.
God is playing hide and seek. It is the game.

I will listen to vid tommorow evening, must crash now (sleeptime) in the veil of shadows.

I did say i am very mysterious and i love the darkness. I really love merging with it.

Im a real shaman......oh mabey a wannabe one. Still i feel im earning my stripes

and are wearing my mystic labels made out of nothing.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I will listen to vid tommorow evening, must crash now (sleeptime) in the veil of shadows.

I did say i am very mysterious and i love the darkness. I really love merging with it.

Im a real shaman......oh mabey a wannabe one. Still i feel im earning my stripes

and are wearing my mystic labels made out of nothing.

There is nothing you need to get, there is nothing you have to be.
To be or not to be? That is the question.
You are/ this is - timeless being.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Ill listen to Vid now

Read my new thread and see what you think of my
Special Theory of Separa Relativity,

where i dicuss the "I" and the self, and the whole and the reason for its existance. I would like to know what you think about my postulation for the reason why the "I" has invoked creation of the self.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I read your thread OP. I don't have much time today but i will leave you this:

The self is seeking because it feels lack.
If it realized there was nothing lacking the game would be up.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I read your thread OP. I don't have much time today but i will leave you this:

The self is seeking because it feels lack.
If it realized there was nothing lacking the game would be up.
www.youtube.com...

Well dont work too hard today, remember there is nothing to achieve at all. Ill listen to Vids. It will be good pause for me to digest all this information, i have been exposed to much new ideas this week.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Even with knowing now why im separated from whole, it doesnt answer why separation of the heart. The heart never can be quitened by the nothing.
Love is too powerful a force. Its when a person sees the most amazing person they know they will ever encounter in the world. No the nothing cannot silence that. If free choice was real i would pick to merge forever with that person than the whole. I know what i am saying has no meaning but thats ok if nothing has no meaning then its more the feel to proclaim it to the whole, after all the "I" is window eye into reality and it deserves a whole lot better story not a sad one. A romance story!

edit on 16-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: The self created the heart as a sun and not a black hole for a very good reason to ensure humans would find the path to enlightenment

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I practiced the This all day, and what im experiencing is a focus view of extreme clarity that reaches outwards and scans everything in front of me.

I'll try and explain the feeling. Imagine a wave front of awareness moving foward. Then its like being at the edge of front of the wavefront all the time. Pure clarity and pure perception. And accompanied by low background noise of thought.

I have become also aware of a strange feeling of energy in motion moving through the centre of my consicious mind. This is a new type of freedom, its a new world actually. I am wondering now where its trying to lead me?

Someone wrote a nice thread : Seeking personal evaluations of the New age or Age of enlightenment? Input welcome.
edit on 17-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

had to delete a comment someone posted on my profile. Got some evil spam lol. Have you ever experience that?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Please if you have any limk me some more vids. I appreciate your knowledge.

Heres a thread i wrote for some lightheartness.

The Rules of the road on the New Age highway,

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
From my deepest thoughts, the evil is at a point of choice, where you are connected to a framework, and if you break the ground from underneath you, there are millions of others reaching out to prevent you from falling. If you can exist there, then you are fine, and you understand the nature of what is called "evil" - if you cannot, then your confusion alone is sign enough to get a grappling hook, shoot for the sky, climb back up and unite yourself with your collective species.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join