It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I know you mean well, and i clicked on link im speechless which is not a normal condition for me. I cant see that being the source of peace for me erasing my memory.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
We also notice alot of bad evil types tend to rise high in society. They seem to be the backstabbing types, the ones we think mught push their own mothers under a bus if they thought they could profit from it (extreme example).

More commonly known as those with Psychopathic Personalities. The reason they get to the top is because they possess incredible drive, they don't let anything stop them achieving what they want to achieve.
You may not be able to understand their attitude, but it's well worth learning about them.

On a side note, research is showing that the Psychopathic Personality may well be a genetic defect of the brain.

If the tactic of fire with fire is superior then isnt it evil not to teach them evil. Then at least the person is on a level playing ground in life. Whats your thoughts?

By teaching people not to be evil, you are teaching them what evil actually is. How else could you possibly know if something is evil or not?

OH

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I know you mean well, and i clicked on link im speechless which is not a normal condition for me. I cant see that being the source of peace for me erasing my memory.

When the mind shuts up it can be scary for the mind which likes to believe it is in control. Terrifyingly so.
How can the memory be erased by the mind going silent for just a minute or two?
When the mind shuts up - right there underneath, is peace and silence.
Only when you have had enough suffering will you welcome the peace.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

When the mind shuts up it can be scary for the mind which likes to believe it is in control. Terrifyingly so.
When the mind shuts up there underneath is peace and silence.

i wont anesthesia my heart and mind. No! Our pain is what defines us lose that we lose ourselves. If thats the price of peace then its not for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That peace that surpasses all understanding is right here and right now but it is covered by the noise of the mind.
That silent peace is God but humans deny God by being interested in the noise.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

i understand everything your saying but this time i wont let go and take the easy way out.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When the mind shuts up there underneath is peace and silence.

i wont anesthesia my heart and mind. No! Our pain is what defines us lose that we lose ourselves. If thats the price of peace then its not for me.

You have to lose yoursef in the moment to know joy.
You have to die to know life.

If you just want to know the pain and suffering of being human then you will not know what it is to be divine.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

i understand everything your saying but this time i wont let go and take the easy way out.

Easy way out??
The mind is holding you captive.
The truth shall set you free.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

now your making me laugh uncontrollably. I like you, you have a breezy way of looking at life. I am devine, im a God.

Easy way out?? ....means running away from the heart
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

now your making me laugh uncontrollably. I like you, you have a breezy way of looking at life. I am devine, im a God.

Easy way out?? ....means running away from the heart

The mind is not the heart. You will find the heart if you stop believing the mind.
You are not 'a' god.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The mind is not the heart. You will find the heart if you stop believing the mind.
You are not 'a' god.

I have found my heart. And its where God resides.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Do you not want a 'way out'?
Humans are always seeking to find that which completes them - do you not want to find the cure to the insanity of mankind?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You are not 'a' god.

I have found my heart. And its where God resides.

Where is that?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hare always seeking to find that which completes them - do you not want to find the cure to the insanity of mankind?

I would love to have a cure for my fellow man, but i dont. I know what is my unpeace. Mabey you cant understand not for your own fault, because you just sit in that inner silent peace. Just picture a floating Budda,,,yunh yung yung chanting merrily away lol

Where is that? the heart and God and love are one.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hare always seeking to find that which completes them - do you not want to find the cure to the insanity of mankind?

I would love to have a cure for my fellow man, but i dont. I know what is my unpeace. Mabey you cant understand not for your own fault, because you just sit in that inner silent peace. Just picture a floating Budda,,,yunh yung yung chanting merrily away lol

The whole point is you cannot feel your 'fellow mans' suffering. You can only experience your own suffering. When you realize this it will be up to you to cure your suffering.

And why resort to condesension?
The mind does not like this and will fight to survive. I understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

im not evil. The Heart, love and God are one when they occur the same space togther. Your silence moves you awawy from that point. The silent point you hover at allows you to leave this world anytime if you have fully mastered the spot. I know more thna your realise. the stakes are high. Im doing what im doing for someone else not my fellow man.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

im not evil. The Heart, love and God are one when they occur the same space togther. Your silence moves you awawy from that point. The silent point you hover at allows you to leave this world anytime if you have fully mastered the spot. I know more thna your realise. the stakes are high. Im doing what im doing for someone else not my fellow man.

Who said you were 'evil'? Evil is a word that i would never use to describe anything. It is amazing what the mind can imagine.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The mind names and labels everything and then the label is believed. This is what the mind does. It cannot just see or hear, it adds extra to what it sees and hears and believes it's own rubbish.
Jesus taught the blind to see and the deaf to hear (without conceptulization).
'Evil' and 'good' are labels that you asign to what you see or hear. Try seeing and hearing without labeling and you will know freedom.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know what is valuable to me, and thats the only thing worth fighting for in this world. I know about the use of silence to move awarness, and your the practioner of that. Its your peace in life and possibly the means to escape death itself i know why you are embracing it.

The mind names and labels everything and then the label is believed. This is what the mind does. It cannot just see or hear, it adds extra to what it sees and hears and believes it's own rubbish.

i know this and dont disagree.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I know what is valuable to me, and thats the only thing worth fighting for in this world. I know about the use of silence to move awarness, and your the practioner of that. Its your peace in life and possibly the means to escape death itself i know why you are embracing it.

Humans like to weigh and measure everything in terms of value to 'me'. Is it worth it? Is it worth 'my time' to speak to this person - what's in it for 'me'?
This is about securing your future and your life and this is fear. Humans live in fear and are trying to gather things that will keep them safe.
When you realize that you do not have a life, that in fact you ARE life you will no longer have to fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join