It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is teaching humans to be good people evil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

if thats true then when i am living with you then i will be there too, in that zone of harmony.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I am casting bread on the waters.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I live it. Because i am that.
I found out what i really am.
Aware presence. Timeless being.
Find out what you really are.

im the same as you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do you believe in God? I mean a creator entity of life?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Do you believe in God? I mean a creator entity of life?

God is another word for 'this'. This is all there is - it appears and disappears. It is created and destroyed in the same instant.
Only words make us believe there is any thing else.

'This' is the living being.
'This' is the true God. All 'other gods' are appearances in mind. 'Other gods' are just symbols made of words and images that have no real existence.
Have no 'other gods'.

You are this.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The awarness is the most valuable assest an individual has. The material world is interpreted as objects to interact with. what is the appropriate interaction of awarness and material.?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The awarness is the most valuable assest an individual has. The material world is interpreted as objects to interact with. what is the appropriate interaction of awarness and material.?

No one has actually found 'material' yet. The smallest 'thing' they have found is 99.9999999999% empty space. They are still looking for what makes our world appear solid.

Is a dream made of matter?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

No? are you suggesting that reality is nothing? Should anything be treated as solid?
edit on 13-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No? are you suggesting that reality is nothing? Should anything be treated as solid?

Existence is transitory, it is moving and changing, nothing stays the same.
If you can find the one constant then that will be the 'solid' you should stick with.
The nothing is what never changes, it underlies and embraces everything that appears and disappears within it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If you can find the one constant then that will be the solid you are seeking.
The nothing is what never changes, it underlies everything that appears and disappears within it.

How close are you to living fully in the nothing? I know thats a subjective question.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If you can find the one constant then that will be the solid you are seeking.
The nothing is what never changes, it underlies everything that appears and disappears within it.

How close are you to living fully in the nothing? I know thats a subjective question.

The 'me' is an appearance in awareness.
I am the awareness, i can do nothing but watch. All seeing, all knowing and ever present.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you eat food for example dont you enjoy the food? or is it simply a watching experience of motion of the body and mouth eating?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sensations are felt. The moment is alive with sensations but the mind is usually taking up all the space for humans they are somewhere else, somewhen else. Humans have forgotton how to be aware of 'what is happening' because they are concerned with things that are 'not happening' presently. Or they don't want what is happening.
Life is felt, it is alive. It is here and now.
Everything is felt more intensely but feelings are transitory.
Everything passes but you - the space in which they appear.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sensations are felt. The moment is alive with sensations but the mind is usually taking up all the space for humans they are somewhere else, somewhen else. Humans have forgotton how to be aware of 'what is happening' because they are concerned with things that are 'not happening' presently.
Life is felt, it is alive.

Does it help to reduce the sensory input on all the fives sensors to allow the input to increase of 6th sense. Allow the 6 sense to grow. Does this way of life require reducing sensory experience of the 5 sensors. Like living a frugal life.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

All you have to do is realize yourself as the empty space.
Things will not stop appearing. Words, noises, sights, everything, concepts, ideas, they are all appearances appearing to you.
You never disappear!!!
You are the constant presence.
You are the seer and knower of all that arises presently and nothing can appear to arise without you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This is appealing to me. Im doing it right now. I think im a natural i dont have one thought in my head. Your very mysterious as well. Do you like the darkness?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Sensations are felt. The moment is alive with sensations but the mind is usually taking up all the space for humans they are somewhere else, somewhen else. Humans have forgotton how to be aware of 'what is happening' because they are concerned with things that are 'not happening' presently.
Life is felt, it is alive.

Does it help to reduce the sensory input on all the fives sensors to allow the input to increase of 6th sense. Allow the 6 sense to grow. Does this way of life require reducing sensory experience of the 5 sensors. Like living a frugal life.

5 senses are really one awareness divided into separate things by the words.
This is the happening in one chunk and then the mind splits the experience into seeing, hearing etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

im getting this impression that you see us as windows residing in nothing. Peering out to space and beyond, and inside the window, there are other windows which are our senses.
Do you like the darkness? or prefer the light of day more?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

im getting this impression that you see us as windows residing in nothing. Peering out to space and beyond, and inside the window, there are other windows which are our senses.
Do you like the darkness? or prefer the light of day more?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

These questions are my very point of contention which is if you lose emotional objectively, which happens to all of us even in the best of times, the lines of clarity between assertivness and agressivness become less discernable. Im sure you will enjoy a passionate debate on a topic you feel strongly about. I mean dont we all in that regards, except there is a potential pitful. This is becoming addicted to control and power. It starts slow and grows, where inevitably drawn out by a passionate demeanour in such situation over time one person will become the master over the other.

I don't search emotional objectivity... I am not sure it is entirely possible while incarnated; or at least when using linear language.

Power plays are an integral part of our make up as humans incarnate (and social animals) but I don't find those overwhelming. They are a play, they are things we do, not who we are.
I do love debate! Yet the goal in debate, for me anyway, is for each one to have a opposition from which to bounce off of and construct our personal views and opinions. Resistance training for thought creation.
It is a sport.

In some contexts, we can discern a "winner" or a "loser" but that is not really important to the goal of self development. A really fulfilling debate for me is when each of us has been able to construct a well structured view or opinion and express it.

We each benefit in terms of our self awareness, and even observers benefit from this play- they get stimulated to ask themselves questions, to think and analyze, to perhaps even pick up new information that wouldn't have come out without that opposition provoking it.

I only take positions of power if I really percieve it is needed and nobody else wants it. If others want the job and seem to be up to it, I don't. I am always aware of responsibility that goes with that. I am usually in no hurry (no matter how strenuous the games) to take on the responsibility of carrying power for others.

I kinda suspect (won't claim to know, just guessing) that people who feel themselves get carried away in the plays for power might do that because they forget the responsibility that will be theirs if they get that power?
I don't know. But no, I don't find that irresistable.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join