It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.

I also thought about the 8:12 time for the ringing. If it had of been 8:12 in the EVENING, at least that would have been significant for 20:12. But 8:12am, I just don't understand why this time was picked.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
If it wasn't a good thread it would have dropped like a lead balloon like yours did. It's drummed up a lot of interest with over 100 replies already, that makes it pretty popular and might well take it to the front page

Originally posted by Duderood
reply to post by drbatstein

Actually you'll find I'm someone who reads this thing most days but refrain from filling it full of nonsense. Over the years I've watched it crumble under the weight of posts like this. If I have something I want to contribute I will, pointing them out doesn't validate anything at all. I'd rather a site with 10 well thought out posts backed with evidence or at least some hint of credibility than one full of fear-mongering, paranoid nonsense.

I used to be able to log on here and read some really intriguing and well thought out suppositions. Today we are reduced to relating a date, the UK and a toll free number in India. Seriously, maybe you should think about posting less and thinking more.

Quantity does not trump quality.
My lack of start threads/flags does not mean that I have nothing to contribute, it means that I have nothing of quality that I wish to contribute-at this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Oh please, grow up already.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I cannot believe that you cannot see the massive flaws in your own hypothesis.

My first post on this thread has effectively debunked your OP

Only a matter of time before the mods move this to the skunk works were it belongs.

Hey the first psychic prediction to ever come true on ATS. Good show old man.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm quite busy and don't have time to search around, but I can tell you I've seen at least 3 threads on here which did predict the attacks correctly. You can search if you have time

Here's a guy who used the list to predict the date of a NWO attack, he speculated it was 'biological terror', he was wrong to speculate, but once again the numbers correctly predicted the attack date. It was the date of the Haiti Earthquake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is an earthquake an attack? Oh and if you say Haarp I will slap you. Haarp ha ! Then why Haiti ? What was gained by destroying that totally poor helpless nation ?

It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Show me at least 3 threads that prove this absolutely,

I say 3 because it is inevitable if you have a online forum like this that has almost one “the next false flag prediction” thread for every day of the year one of them is bound to be right.

Therefore show me three threads that accurately predict the date of a proven false flag and the nature of that false flag and/or the location of the false flag.

I bet you cant.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If enough people know, here on ATS people spread information, it's a large community. Once the number is great enough it will make those who plan the attack nervous

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them

Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.

Its a large community alright but I am willing to bet that very few of us actually talk about what we read here. I would not count on ATS being a catalist for spreading needed information. If I wanted to get the word out about any threat I would not start by posting the information here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've seen information that started on ATS which ends up all over the Internet

Originally posted by karen61057

If enough people know, here on ATS people spread information, it's a large community. Once the number is great enough it will make those who plan the attack nervous

if nothing happens on Friday then it will be because we stopped them

Who is this “We” and how will “We” be able to stop them?

Sounds to me like you’re already creating a way out of this for yourself.

Its a large community alright but I am willing to bet that very few of us actually talk about what we read here. I would not count on ATS being a catalist for spreading needed information. If I wanted to get the word out about any threat I would not start by posting the information here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

"How is an earthquake an attack? Oh and if you say Haarp I will slap you. Haarp ha ! Then why Haiti ? What was gained by destroying that totally poor helpless nation ? "

HAARP is a covert weapon. Attacking Haiti was to take over their nation, grab the oil, give them GMO seeds and toxic vaccines to 'save them'.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
Quantity does not trump quality.
My lack of start threads/flags does not mean that I have nothing to contribute, it means that I have nothing of quality that I wish to contribute-at this time.

As you'll see on Friday, this is one of the most important threads you've ever stumbled upon on ATS, and when the moment arrived you didn't see it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very odd indeed babybunnies

Originally posted by babybunnies

All nice and all that but why 8:12? It was the first time big ben's rung outside the normal schedule since 1952 too.

I also thought about the 8:12 time for the ringing. If it had of been 8:12 in the EVENING, at least that would have been significant for 20:12. But 8:12am, I just don't understand why this time was picked.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Oh your's is the correct one heh? I say Month day year is the correct one. What do you think about that? My screen name ? Thats Jun 10 1957. The month day and year that I joined the community here on earth.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

How are we calling an earthquake a hit ? Its not an attack.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

My “agenda”, my only agenda is to deny ignorance and participate in debates you might want to try it some time

2611 Inida

edit on 7-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately you've failed on this occasion, you should have asked more questions if you really wanted to deny ignorance, but when you really did discover the big thread on ATS, you ridiculed it and moaned. What a shame you let yourself down

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I take it you don't know about HAARP Karen?

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by harryhaller

How are we calling an earthquake a hit ? Its not an attack.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Freeborn, not everyone will be able to see this, you need to view the big picture, the holistic approach is required to see what's going on here. It's not just these emergency numbers, it's also the current situation in the world, the entertainment industry, the poster on the London Underground, everything points towards an imminent false flag attack. At least 3 different predictions come up with the 10th August; this makes it a high risk date

Originally posted by Freeborn
To be fair I don't think the OP is Bernard and I doubt he's got multiple accounts.

Possibly naively I also think he's well intentioned and that he believes what he's posting and he genuinely wants to warn people of some imminent disaster.

However, I just think his whole theory is based on reading something out of nothing, is complete and utter nonsense and he will grasp at anything in the hope of vindicating himself, even to the extent of having the excuse ready for when his prediction fails.

And yes, this is a conspiracy site - but not everything is a conspiracy and the avalanche of threads like this does nothing but discredit both this site and the 'conspiracy movement' as a whole.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
108 = 10/8 = October, 8th.

You obviously didn't even notice that...your list is not even consistent.

That's in US format, UK format gives 10/8 as 10th August

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Agreed, very good!

Originally posted by tvtexan

Originally posted by Maxatoria
999 - gets you the UK emergency services

666 - Gets you the Australian version

and mixing the two numbers together gets you the naughty emergency services

but its been a few days since the last time London was destroyed/taken over by space nazis/lizards/nwo/whatever else takes your fancy so i should of guessed it was time for another one

Classic!
I don't think anyone else got that!

That's a conspiracy I can really get into!
Best use of numerology I've seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

But do you guys say it that way ? 8th October. Here in the US we would say Oct, 8th. As in " I have a dentist appointment on Monday Oct 8th at 8AM."

I have to say that I love the part of the TODAY show where Al Roker is teaching us how to speak "english" every morning. I am American but apparently I do not speak english. I thought I did but when ever I see any british program on TV I realize that what I speak is just a poor cousin to english.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Or maybe the posts are too complex for you RongoRongo. Admittedly I could have spoon fed everyone and broke everything last detail down, but that would be incredibly time-consuming, so instead I aimed the posted at the more advanced ATSer who would have already completed much prerequisite reading

Originally posted by RongoRongo
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.

Bad news. The quality of postings on ATS went to the crapper ages ago.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join