It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
An attack is due in London this Friday 10th August (10/8). I'll let the numbers below do the talking.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number

As you have probably seen before on ATS, this list has a reputation for being right, when I first saw people posting it there was no Japan or Haiti. Whether you understand why this list is accurate or not, you need to accept that it is and tell your loved ones to keep out of London this Friday.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
999 is the UK emergency services but that date passed without incident - I would've thought that'd be more likely to take precedence over India's 108 toll free number.

Some things just boil down to coincidence, although part of me is quite surprised that there's been no incidents in London since the Olympics kicked off.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Dude, the emergency service number in the UK is 999, how does 108 India translate to Fals Flag attack on London on Friday ?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Whether you understand why this list is accurate or not, you need to accept that it is and tell your loved ones to keep out of London this Friday.

So I just need to "accept" that its accurate?
I am sorry, but I don't just accept speculation.

Also, tell me mate. Will you cover the expenses of getting everyone's loved ones from London, if you are wrong?

Because the fearmongering is getting ridiculous, and telling people to just accept some list of dates, is far from enough evidence to justify it.

vvv
edit on 7-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The 10th was my call as well, I came to this conclusion by studying the get ahead of the games posters on a thread called London underground 2012posters. Check it out!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
9/11- the number i call in an emergency also used in New York
311 -played in Madrid on their last world tour
77- An address in North London
112- The cost of a cup of tea in Haiti
108?- Another Address in Winbledon

911 is the sum of 900+11
311 is the sum of 300+11
77 is a sweet hand in Texas Hold Em
112 The temperature inside my Garage last Saturday
108 Is the number of Indians living in my apartment building

ALSO

-108 is 9x12(really really close to 911

-108 feet is how far my cousin must stay away from his ex girlfriend

-108 is a significant number in Checkers, backgammon, and TENNIS!!

Look into the ridiculous theory of numbers and you find them EVERYWHERE!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If anything is going to happen on the 10th, that will be me, winning the lottery at that date with my lucky numbers! ;D

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

000 is our emergency number

90210 is a beverly hills zip code

Bus number 666 turns right into holmes street

404 is errrm

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

How can earthquakes be used as an indication of a false flag?

It would also seem that you've made your theory fit around a non specific, Indian emergency number...did you just google for emergency numbers until you found one that fitted you theory?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Australias emergency number is 000. Does that mean we don't have to worry about any false flag, terrorist attacks?

If this is the case, why don't you find out every emergency number for every country because picking and choosing a few does not cut it...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
They first decide when to attack, then they look for an emergency number around that date. No attack was needed around 9/9/9 as the troops weren't ready to attack Iran yet

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
999 is the UK emergency services but that date passed without incident - I would've thought that'd be more likely to take precedence over India's 108 toll free number.

Some things just boil down to coincidence, although part of me is quite surprised that there's been no incidents in London since the Olympics kicked off.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In the list you'll see that the emergency number doesn't have to be in the same location as the attack

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Dude, the emergency service number in the UK is 999, how does 108 India translate to Fals Flag attack on London on Friday ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Phew.

The emergency number here in Australia is 000.
Guess nothing bad is ever going to happen here.

I'm so relieved!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why do we think that we have to understand? Does a Goldfish have to understand why it keeps getting it's tail trapped in a filter? The goldfish doesn't need to understand how the filter works, why it's there etc, it just needs to know that every time it goes near the filter it's tail becomes trapped. If I was regularly giving out future winning lottery numbers on ATS, would everyone say "This is not possible, it must be a coincidence that the last 5 times he's got it right?" Something tells me you'd be doing those lottery numbers hoping to win the Jackpot, one doesn't have to understand, but just to know.

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Whether you understand why this list is accurate or not, you need to accept that it is and tell your loved ones to keep out of London this Friday.

So I just need to "accept" that its accurate?
I am sorry, but I don't just accept speculation.

Also, tell me mate. Will you cover the expenses of getting everyone's loved ones from London, if you are wrong?

Because the fearmongering is getting ridiculous, and telling people to just accept some list of dates, is far from enough evidence to justify it.

vvv
edit on 7-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
The 10th was my call as well, I came to this conclusion by studying the get ahead of the games posters on a thread called London underground 2012posters. Check it out!

Nice work, I'll check it out! It's also what Nelly Furtado's music video predicts

link   
999 - gets you the UK emergency services

666 - Gets you the Australian version

and mixing the two numbers together gets you the naughty emergency services

but its been a few days since the last time London was destroyed/taken over by space nazis/lizards/nwo/whatever else takes your fancy so i should of guessed it was time for another one

link   
Those are random numbers you've come up with, you can match any dates with random numbers, but for two lists of numbers to match exactly that's incredibly unlikely, less likely than winning the lottery Jackpot

Originally posted by redbarron626
9/11- the number i call in an emergency also used in New York
311 -played in Madrid on their last world tour
77- An address in North London
112- The cost of a cup of tea in Haiti
108?- Another Address in Winbledon

911 is the sum of 900+11
311 is the sum of 300+11
77 is a sweet hand in Texas Hold Em
112 The temperature inside my Garage last Saturday
108 Is the number of Indians living in my apartment building

ALSO

-108 is 9x12(really really close to 911

-108 feet is how far my cousin must stay away from his ex girlfriend

-108 is a significant number in Checkers, backgammon, and TENNIS!!

Look into the ridiculous theory of numbers and you find them EVERYWHERE!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
If anything is going to happen on the 10th, that will be me, winning the lottery at that date with my lucky numbers! ;D

Good luck, I hope you win big

edit on 7-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Sorry there op. You really need to explain things a lot better

It's not important to know why, you just need to know that that list never fails. It's been correctly used before on ATS to warn people of imminent NWO attacks.

Now it's back again, we need to trust it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I am getting fed up of this nonsense on ATS, where the motto is deny ignorance and yet there appears to be a significant number of the membership who embrace ignorance by imposing upon the rest of us these ridiculous unsubstantiated hypothesis about numbers and symbols.

To sum up your thread, what you are saying is this, “the emergency telephone number in India is 108 just like 9/11 and 911, in the UK the date August 4th is written as 10/8 and as such there will be a false flag attack on this date because the NWO love their numbers.” Other than these numbers you have nothing, you don’t even have a coincidence really.

The 9/11.. 911 things, yes I will admit that is quite an interesting coincidence by hardly the kind of stuff to go basing wild hypothesis about the NWO around. But to say the earthquake in Haiti on January 12 is the same coincidence as 9/11 Is utter rubbish, in Haiti the emergency number is not 112 and in any case if this date were written in the British standard it would be 121 and 9/11 would be 119. If you are going to use numerology in this way please at the very least be consistent in how you are writing your dates.

I could go through the last 100 years and find several significant events that happened on any day you want and make the numerical date in some way significant. It does not mean there will be a false flag attack just because in India they use the phone emergency phone number 108. You would have to be clinically insane or very dim to arrive at such a conclusion.

By far the biggest problem with your “hypothesis” is that 108 is not even the national emergency phone number in India, the national emergency phone number is 2611. 108 is used as an emergency phone number in many states in India however so is 100, 102 and 101.

This thread makes the rest of ATS look silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join